April 4, 2011
Carolyn takes a close look at the roots of the conflict between Jews and Germans, which led to behind-the-scenes Jewish controlling influence at the International Military Tribunal. Topics:
- Hitler’s belief in English-German unity;
- Roosevelt’s Jewish ancestry;
- Nuremberg Timeline: Jan.‘42 to Oct.’46;
- Wilhelm Marr and German antisemitism;
- Warsaw Jew Raphael Lemkin, inventer of word “genocide,” rises to become advisor to American Judge Robert Jackson at Nuremberg IMT.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.