February 28, 2011
Carolyn Yeager discusses the real genealogy of Adolf Hitler, and the real relationship between Prescott Bush, Fritz Thyssen and National Socialism. Topics include:
- “Hitler’s grandfather was a Rothschild” story was invented by an OSS employee during WWII;
- “Hitler’s grandfather was a Jew named Frankenberger” story was invented by a condemned man;
- Records show that Hitler’s grandmother was not in Vienna or Graz at the time she conceived her son;
- There was a relationship between Prescott Bush and Fritz Thyssen and a relationship between Thyssen and the National Socialist Party. But there was no relationship between Bush and the NS Party;
- There is no link between Bush-Harriman and Auschwitz labor.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.