February 21, 2011
Guest Dr. Andreas Wesserle comments on the spirit of hatred at the heart of the “Justice” meted out after WWII. Topics include:
- U.S. Treasury Secretary, Henry Morgenthau, Jr. hatched the vicious, vengeful Morgenthau Plan for the post-war “pastoralization,” de-industrialization and abject subjugation of the German people;
- Nuremberg “trials” were about revenge and empire-building;
- America gained permanent political control of Germany;
- “Holocaust” claims became basis of German law;
- Kellogg-Briand Pact did not outlaw aggressive war, as is now claimed.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.