Top

The European American Hour: Dr. James Choron, Part Two

February 17, 2011

Flag of Texas
 
Flag of Russia

Tonight’s the European American Hour featured Dr. James Choron. Jim was born and raised in Texas of Russian refugees of German heritage. Jim has a graduate degree in Optical Engineering from Texas A&M University.

Jim talked about Russia in 1987 through the present day from a historical and a person on-the-street perspective. Jim refers to Mikael Gorbachev as an honest man of change. Jim characterizes Boris Yeltsin as a chronic alcoholic used by the Russian oligarchs to rob Russia of wealth and siphon off the money to Swiss and Tel Aviv bank accounts.

13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.

Contact Stan:
eamerica123 roadrunner.com

Comments

10 Responses to “The European American Hour: Dr. James Choron, Part Two”

  1. johnUK on February 18th, 2011 1:24 pm

    Was last weeks program part 1 actually part 2?

  2. Mike Conner on February 18th, 2011 1:37 pm
  3. A German on February 20th, 2011 3:00 pm

    Terrible News from Germany!
    Today there were a federal election in the city state Hamburg.
    Result: Almost !70!% of the citizens voted for left, anti-German, anti-European, anti-white parties!

    50% for the SPD (Social-Demcrats aka ShariaPD and traitors of the workers) 12% for the Green Party (green Marxists) and 7% for DIE LINKE (communists).

    This either is a sign how brainwashed the people in Hamburg/Germany are or it shows how strong Hamburg is already de-Germanized.

    :-(

    The conservative candidate had no chance (20%), he only candidated because the popular conservative governer resigned 1 years before.
    And now Olaf Scholz from the SPD will become governer of Hamburg. A total characterless, incapable party aparatchik with no charisma.
    HE only won because the other side had no real candidate.

  4. A German on February 20th, 2011 8:24 pm

    Latest news from Hamburg:
    ONLY 50% of the Hamburger actrually voted!
    A catastrophal voter participation.

    That means that Hamburg soon will be ruled by a total minority, the SPD (50%=in reality ONLY 25% of the voters).

    So, 25% will decide what the other 75% have to do in Hamburg the next 4 years.
    That’s our “democracy”!

  5. johnUK on February 20th, 2011 10:48 pm

    @A German

    So, 25% will decide what the other 75% have to do in Hamburg the next 4 years.
    That’s our “democracy”!

    Should have got of there ass and voted then.

  6. Al on February 21st, 2011 9:56 pm

    Gorbachev was not an “honest man of change”. He was a traitor to the Soviet Union and to Russia. He caused the collapse of the USSR through his “perestroika” etc. He systematically dismantled the Soviet system.

    Yeltsin’s IMF Shock Therapy – which destroyed Russia – was only made possible through Gorbachev’s actions.

  7. johnUK on February 22nd, 2011 5:46 pm

    @Al

    LaRouche did a good video on the “shock therapists” who are now advising Medvedev and how during Gorbachevs rule they were trained in London and British economic institutions in Vienna and Budapest.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud8gz-z4_HI#t=02m05s

    Gorbachev creep along with his London Jewish KGB Oligarch and former spy in Soviet Embassy in London during the 80’s Alexander Lebedev who owns 2 major newspapers here in Britain have been racketing up the propaganda campaign against Russia for their London masters.

    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/feb/21/gorbachev-birthday-putin-democracy-russia

    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8333751/Alexander-Lebedev-tells-Vladimir-Putin-Russian-spies-are-trying-to-steal-empire.html

  8. A German on February 23rd, 2011 9:32 pm

    @AI @johnUKommunist
    Just for you twos:
    http://bilder.bild.de/BILD/Home/2011/02/24/reg-riesen-gorbatschow__19812496-v2.jpg
    LOL
    Gorbi! Gorbi! Gorbi!

  9. Rob on February 24th, 2011 8:51 pm

    “50% for the SPD (Social-Demcrats aka ShariaPD and traitors of the workers) 12% for the Green Party (green Marxists) and 7% for DIE LINKE (communists).

    This either is a sign how brainwashed the people in Hamburg/Germany are or it shows how strong Hamburg is already de-Germanized.”

    I read about that. Pathetic. The Germans seem to really have a death wish, as does the entire white race. I wonder how much the German problem has to do with the affects of the war. Considering the best and most aggressive Germans were basically annihilated during the war, when you add all the rapes and the voluntary miscegenation that must have ensued when Germany had few menfolk left after the war, is it really a surprise that today’s Germans don’t behave like real Germans? How much of the modern German population is actually really “German”?

  10. A German on February 25th, 2011 1:35 am

    @Rob
    Of the 82 million are only 65 million are anymore genuine Germans!

    But most of the passport-”Germans” are at least Europeans.

    The biggest problem are the 5 million Muzzies, 200,000 [blacks] and their couple thousand mixbreeds who endanger the German genes.

Bottom