The Heretics’ Hour: Understanding Jewish Rule

February 14, 2011

Shadow Government logo

Ignorance is our worst enemy. JB Campbell guests in 2nd half hour. Topics include:

• Update on Tarpley, Makow and Madsen;
  • Importance of following your self-interest;
  • Our ignorance of the scale and nature of the evil intentions against us;
  • Jewish Rule” by JB Campbell changed the protocol on the use of ‘Jew’;
  • Council on Foreign Relations is Domestic Enemy #1;
  • DAJA – Defense Against Jewish Aggression.

Contact Carolyn:
carolyn carolynyeager.com

Comments

46 Responses to “The Heretics’ Hour: Understanding Jewish Rule”

1. A German on February 15th, 2011 5:24 am

This guy is an intelligent historian, but despite that an idiot! He’s totally biased by his leftist views and his strong anti-British sentiment. A typical LaRouche-ian, as Carolyn said.
    “Hitler the monster”
    “one testicle”
    “Hitler a British and Wallstreet agent”
    “Schacht a JP Morgan agent”
    “Organisation Konsul British agents”

It seems everyone in the German govt. was an agent for foreign powers and financers. LOL

“Hitler an Austrian” LOL AUSTRIANS ARE GERMANS! They live in a seperate state, but they’re Germans!!! State citizenship is not the same as nationality!
    Ongoing Tarpley leftist lingu:

“reactionaries”
    “Neocons are fascists, are Nazis”

LOL NeoCohens are all JEWS and Zionist Jew slaves everyone knows that! They were the biggest enemies of “them eeeevil Natzis”! LOL
    –> international Jew world finance

Yeah, Tarp blame it all on “them eeevil Natzis”!
    “Katrina was like Hitler”
    “the BP oil spill is like Hitler” LOL

2. Bob on February 15th, 2011 8:58 am

FYI

Defense Against Jewish Aggression appeared here last year:

I wonder how J.B. Campbell would react to this statement:

Reach for those leftist working class White kids who are becoming racially aware, as their future is stolen before their eyes by Repug employers who seek cheap labor mud race scabs over their own genetic kinsmen.

Clipped from here:

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/2011/02/14/jamie-k elso-gets-run-out-of-cpac/comment-page-2/#comment-6922

Bob

3. Bob on February 15th, 2011 9:00 am
  4. Akira on February 15th, 2011 12:01 pm

Be sure not to miss this!

“The Rebbe of Ger: A Tragedy in Hasidism” by Elie Wiesel

Only 40 bucks to hear a living weasely legend expound upon a Jew tragedy? And they say there’s nothing worth living worth!?

If only I lived in Jew York City! Then I could get to interact with this lovely tribe even more than I do at present.

5. Akira on February 15th, 2011 12:52 pm

Always to revert to the Anti-Christ message?

Europe was Christian for centuries and centuries and centuries and never Jew-controlled.

It became Anti-Christ and Jew-controlled at the same time.

At Gnostic Liberation Front they worship the Jew Trotsky, the Jew Lenin, the Jew Jabotinsky, the Jew Herzl, the Jew Marx, and many other Communists and Jews (as well as Hitler, Paul Robeson, David Icke) etc as demi-gods (“archons” as they put it)

It’s right here:

Pathetic.

6. Akira on February 15th, 2011 1:01 pm

From Gnostic Liberation Front:

“never forget that Jesus, Buddha, Meher Baba, Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh, Martin Luther King and so many other great souls known to mankind were part of us Gnostics. And so were also Adolf Hitler, Rudolf Hess, Alfred Rosenberg, Francis Parker Yockey, Jack London, Ezra Pound, Karl Marx, Friedrich Engels, Richard Wagner, Richard Strauss, Franz Liszt, Mary Baker Eddy, as well as countless others; Philosophers, Writers, Politicians, Artists, Teachers, Composers and dreamers from all walks of life. Hated or praised, but Gnostics all.”

[Link in last comment]

The pictures provided include all the people I mentioned above.

I forgot to mention their worship of L. Ron Hubbard.

Brilliant. I’m supposed to deny Christ and instead follow all these Jews and Jewey and Masonic filth? The same ones who enslaved Britain and America and created the CFR etc?

Are you joking?

But these idiots say the problem is Christianity?

7. Akira on February 15th, 2011 1:22 pm

Their idols at Gnostic Liberation Front:

Herzl, Jabotinsky, Meher Baba, Hitler, Rudolf Hess, Martin Luther King, Bill Cooper, Leon Bronstein/”Trotsky”, Karl Marx, Vladimir Ulyanov/”Lenin”, Malcolm X, Che Guevara, Mordechai Vanunu, Devid Icke, Francis Parker Yoakey, Joseph McCarthy, The White Rose Nazi Resistance Movement, Rasputin, Charles Lindbergh, David Koresh, Mary Baker Eddy, L. Ron Hubbard, Ben Franklin, Alfred Rosenberg, Madame Blavatsky, David Myatt, The Russian National Bolsheviks, Otto Rahn, Josef Goebbels, Israel Shamir, Timothy McVeigh, Ernst Zundel, David Duke, Baghwan Osho, The Process CHurch, Leon De Grelle, Paul Robeson, Karl Haushofer, Hugo Chavez, Ezra Pound, Huey Long..

I guess they forgot Donald Duck and Rihanna…

What a joke!

And they preach that the USSR and Nazi Germany share the same kabbalistic occult roots.

All the garbage you just spent weeks attacking.

And now you promote the Jewiest website on the planet.

8. Whodareswings on February 15th, 2011 4:29 pm

After deconstructing slippery Veteran’s Today Editor-in-Chief Gordon Duff with panache now J.B. Cambell gets kudos for his perspicacity about the JQ?! Cambell’s writing is clear, I’ll say that for it, but I have a hard time swallowing his latest Veteran’s Today piece promoting Dimitri Khalazov’s 911 nuclear blast-no planes theory at the WTC and a stolen Russian misslle hit on the Pentagon masterminded by an 80 year old Mossad super assassin named Michael Hirari. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/08/jb-campbell-dimitri-khalezov-on-9-11/

I also have reservations about J.B. Cambell’s boast of starting the American militia movement. I’ve met Randy Weaver, Bo Gritz and many others who used to be on the “Preparedness Conference” circuit. J.B. Cambell’s name was never on anyone’s lips in those days. Hell, I even met the guy that published Contact: The Phoenix Project, a newspaper created to spread the urgent messages of Haaton (an anti-Semitic nine foot lizard commander of a Pleiadian starship orbiting the earth) at a preparedness confab before the OKC bombing put an end to them.

J.B. Cambell’s low profile with the ADL and the SPLC doesn’t
    smell right to me, either. Ex-military and ex-Intelligence assets who claim a change of heart and now pass themselves off as anti Jew World Order whistleblowers on the Internet should be scrutinized extra thoroughly before being believed. It’s not that they lie outright. They poison the well of truth with disinformation to confuse and promote their own agendas.

re Webster Tarpley. According to Christopher Bollyn, another sketchy character on today’s “trufer” scene, Tarpley’s wife and daughter work for a Jewish defense contractor named Gene S. Sachs whose probably a Zionist. http://www.rebelnews.org/opinion/middle-east/175337-beware-of-webster-tarpleys-disinformation

9. Carolyn on February 15th, 2011 7:44 pm

wdw,

Thanks for the compliment about deconstructing Gordon Duff. I have to say, however, that I’m underwhelmed with what you’ve written here, although I’m open to criticism of Campbell or my own judgment.

Example: Campbell is not ex-military or ex-intelligence. It’s my understanding, from his bio at VT and his articles. that he worked for a time in Rhodesia bearing arms, on the side of the British against the blacks, mainly because he likes to bear arms. He was around 25 or 26 and wanted some excitement [my conclusion]. He has always believed the way he does now; he hasn’t had to have a change of heart.

Who’s who in the former militia movement, I do not know. You would have to do more research on that, too, beyond “meeting” some of the people. I did say I thought it strange that he was so “un-famous.” I think you should ask him directly. I do want to read his book that he wrote at the time: The New American Man.

As to Khalozov and his 9/11 revelations, I’ll have to let other people sort that out. It has advanced to a level too technical for me, plus I don’t have the time to spend on it. My opinion is that we need to have another investigation where those with involvement are put on the witness stand, under oath, and asked tough questions. Trying to “figure it out” without that is, you’re right, a disinfomer’s game.

10. Carolyn on February 15th, 2011 7:47 pm

wdw,

That Webster Tarpley’s wife and daughter work for a Jew is not earthshaking. Tarpley is associated with Jews in every area of his life. Maybe you are just trying to promote that questionable rebel news site?

11. Carolyn on February 15th, 2011 7:54 pm

Calm down, Akira. There are always going to be white Europeans who don’t like Christianity. Remember, it WAS forced down the throats of many of our ancestors … literally, like I recently read by pouring molten lead down their throats! [That was acceptable because their salvation was at stake!!]

I am not a frequenter of Gnostic Liberation Front. I went to the page you linked to but it was too long to read … and I still don’t know how they define a gnostic. Maybe you can explain it … in a few words.

12. Carolyn on February 15th, 2011 8:04 pm

Plus, just because that site publishes his articles, just like Rense, just like Veterans Today, doesn’t mean he subscribes to what the owners of the sites subscribe to.

Campbell’s articles are in the extreme politically incorrect mode, so there is not a lot of choice. But … it all bears watching.

13. Tim on February 15th, 2011 8:15 pm

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2011/02/09/the-piper-report-feb-8-2011/ After listening to this show I am inclined to add MC Piper to your disinfo list. It’s quite involved, but for background into all these characters and the JIDF/ADL network they swim in look here;
    and search under ” planetquo “. Several forums were set up by JIDF/Mossad operatives to promote DBS et al. Brendan O’connell-recently jailed in OZ for saying “Jew” was a poster who ended up outing some of these operatives. IMHO Bollyn is the only legit researcher.His work is the best and most borrowed by everyone else.Granted, his Bio is a little unusual. It is telling how all these frauds ( Piper included) attack him in unison.
    Regarding this” Russian ” 9/11 development- listen to Barret’s interview on Youtube… Part 3 I think, he says ” The French are more to blame than the Mossad” LOL!!!!! More Chutzpah

14. Whodareswings on February 15th, 2011 8:15 pm

I was generalizing about the Veterans Today website where there seems to be a lot of spooks and ex-spooks sounding off on current events. You said, yourself, that Veteran’s Today doesn’t have much of a history.

J.B. Cambell worked for the British against the black (Communist) insurgency in Rhodesia? That sounds at least paramilitary to me and we know how good the British are at spycraft. They invented it!

Harold Covington and Keith Thompson were both in Rhodesia and
    they’ve got FBI/BFAT/ADL/SPLC “jackets” as long as your arm for daring to point out the over representation of Jews in just about every American business enterprise and government bureaucracy you can think of. Keith Thompson coined the word ZOG.

I thought J.B. Cambell’s answer to your excellent question about why he seems to have escaped the notice of the watchdog groups for as long as he has was vague. He laughed it off as a fluke. I’m prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I’ll support you before I will DAJA.

15. Tim on February 15th, 2011 8:25 pm

P.S. Khalezov says in the interview that he and Hariri were best friends and spent all their time together, Maybe he could produce a photo of them together, Gordon?

16. Tim on February 15th, 2011 8:27 pm

Sp- ? Harari (?)

17. johnUK on February 15th, 2011 11:20 pm

Who exactly should we listen to who is not a “disinfo” agent?

18. Carolyn on February 15th, 2011 11:55 pm

wdw and Tim:

Khalezov’s first article on VT is very good — refreshingly so, imo. http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/02/15/dimitri-khalezov-ground-zero/

He certainly doesn’t leave you wondering what he means or where he’s going. As to the French and the Freemasons — well, I’ll just have to wait and see. It’s not what we’re used to hearing.

Harari and Hariri are two different men who just happen to have similar names. That’s another strange story, but same as above, wait and see.

Are Covington and Thompson being openly harrassed by the ADL, etc? They seem to be living alright, writing, communicating with people and all that. I would think that if the ADL, FBI wanted to make their undercover agents convincing, they *would* harrass them a little bit. Yes?

And yes, his answer was/is vague, but probably because he doesn’t know why. He doesn’t have an answer. He is not making up answers. He strikes me as an exceedingly truthful person.

Now Susan Lindauer is a different story! She also has a *first* article up at VT and she has been on several radio programs already, including with Tom Sunic tonight. SHE is the one I think is a real phony. I thought it the first time I heard her and haven’t changed my mind. She just sounds wrong. Her article stinks. As I said last night, I have to trust my instincts; what else is better when you really don’t have enough information.

Akira will like this: Susan writes “I cannot forget” 5 times, just like Elie Wiesel wrote “Never shall I forget that night … Never shall I forget … 7 times on p. 43-4 of the orginal version of “Night.” I just have to believe she remembers “Night.” With Dr. Sunic, she hardly let him get a word in — can she be Jewish? She sounds like it to me.

FYI, I cannot post comments at VT. Ever since I criticized Carol Duff on the vaccination issue … where she was SO obviously NWO Globalist in defending the vaccine industry and blaming parents who “harm their children” by not wanting them to be vaccinated !!! … ever since then, my comments just disappear after I submit them. But after what I’ve said about Gordon on HH, I can’t really blame him.

19. Akira on February 16th, 2011 3:54 am

Carolyn: “Gnostic Liberation Front … I went to the page you linked to but it was too long to read … and I still don’t know how they define a gnostic.”

How about just look at the pictures?

See?

They worship Herzl, Jabotinsky, Lenin, Marx, Martin Luther King, Wilhelm Reich etc. (all the names I gave above).

They say they are Avatars, like they claim to be — “a race apart” — a Luciferian breed who are above all others; and that to them alone has been granted the wisdom to see reality.

Gnostic means Luciferian — everything that is the absolute worse about Jewism.

They mean that only their race (Lenin, Malcolm X, Baghwan, Rhone, The White Rose Anti-Nazi Resistance, Hitler, L. ROn Hubbard, Madame Blavatsky, etc) has the true understanding of the universe.

It’s all written there.

“Oh, but that makes no sense! On their main page they are always attacking Zionism and Communism!” I hear you say.

Winston Smith:

[Doublethink is...] “To know and not to know, to be conscious of complete truthfulness while telling carefully constructed lies, to hold simultaneously two opinions which cancelled out, knowing them to be contradictory and believing in both of them, to use logic against logic, to repudiate morality while laying claim to it, to believe that democracy was impossible and that the Party was the guardian of democracy, to forget whatever it was necessary to forget, then to draw it back into memory again at the moment when it was needed, and then promptly to forget it again: and above all, to apply the same process to the process itself. That was the ultimate subtlety: consciously to induce unconsciousness, and then, once again, to become unconscious of the act of hypnosis you had just performed. Even to understand the word ‘doublethink’ involved the use of doublethink.’

20. Akira on February 16th, 2011 4:07 am

How can you call this “Understanding Jewish Control” when you don’t even know what Jewism is? When you don’t know what Gnosticism is? When you seem to think that Masons are guys in funny hats with silly handshakes (not what the Japanese and German authorities — Goebbels especially — thought, obviously)? When you promote people at the Jewiest websites around? When your colleagues include one of the most prominent Jew scam-artists in America? When you’re surrounded by Jewism?

21. Akira on February 16th, 2011 4:13 am

Jew propaganda:

“Christianity…WAS forced down the throats of many of our [white European] ancestors … literally, like I recently read by pouring molten lead down their throats!”

Where do you get your Jewey propaganda from?

Jews always attribute their own crimes and sins to others.

Pouring Molten Lead

One of the methods of capital punishment prescribed by the Talmud (Sanhedrin 52a) consists of immobilizing the condemned in a pit of dung, “forcing his mouth open with pincers against his wish” and “throwing a wick into his mouth, so that it descended into his body and burnt his bowels.” The Soncino Talmud translators (all senior rabbis) explain that the “wick” is molten lead.

Anti-Christ = Jew

You do the work of The Jew.

22. Akira on February 16th, 2011 4:23 am

Judah ha-Nasi (known as “The Rabbi”) insisted on refinements of the Talmudic formula of pouring molten lead in the mouth; refinements that would guarantee that the condemned died from having molten lead poured in his mouth and from no other cause.

In Tractate Yebamoth 6b, the rabbi “sages” discuss whether it is permissible to kindle a fire on the Sabbath, provided the fire is used to execute someone.

Talmud scholar “Rev. Dr.” Israel Slotki, translator of the Soncino Tractate Yebamoth:

“The death penalty of ‘burning’ was executed by pouring molten lead through the condemned man’s mouth into his body, thus burning his internal organs.”

23. Akira on February 16th, 2011 4:49 am

From the Gnostic Liberation Front link I provided

THE GNOSTIC

By Alexander Dugin

[...]

The mankind has always had two types of spirituality, two paths — “Right Hand Path” and “Left Hand Path”. The first one is characterized by the positive attitude to the surrounding world; the world is seen as harmony, equilibrium, good, peace. … The Right Hand Path is also called “The Way of Milk”. It doesn’t hurt a person, it preserves him from radical experience, withdraws from immersion into suffering, from the nightmare of life. This is a false path

The second path, the “Left Hand Path”, sees all in an inverted perspective. Not dairy tranquility, but black suffering … This is “A Path of Wine”. It is destructive, terrible, anger and violence reigns there. For the one who is going by this path all reality is perceived as hell, as the ontological exile, as torture, as immersion into the heart of some inconceivable catastrophe originating from the heights of space. If in the first path everything seems as good, in the second — as evil. This path is monstrously difficult, but only this path is true.

The Left Hand Path is called “gnosis”, “knowledge”. It is as bitter, as knowledge, it generates grief and cold tragedy. Once in antiquity, when mankind still attached decisive significance to the spiritual aspects, Gnostics developed their theories at a philosophical level, as a doctrine, as cosmological mysteries, as a cult. Gradually people degraded, ceased to pay attention to the realm of thought, sank into physiology, search of privacy, home life. But Gnostics did not disappear. They transferred the dispute to the level of things, understandable to modern average people. One of them proclaimed the slogans of “social justice”, developed the class struggle theories, communism. “The Mystery of Sofia” became “class consciousness”, “struggle against the malicious Demiurge, creator of the damned world” gained the character of social battles. The threads of ancient knowledge lead to Marx, Nechaev, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Che Guevara….The Wine of socialist revolution, pleasure of revolt against forces of fate, sacred berserk passion to total destruction of all that is black for the sake of finding new, unearthly Light…Others opposed the secret energy of race, the murmur of blood to the commonness. They erected the laws of cleanliness and new sacredness, proclaimed the return to the Golden Age, the Great Return against mixture, degradation. Nietzsche, Heidegger, Evola, Hitler, Mussolini shrouded the Gnostic will into national racial doctrines.

That’s true that communists had no particular interest in workers, and Hitler — in Germans. But by no means due to their cynicism. Both were overwhelmed by a deeper, more ancient, more absolute aspiration — common Gnostic spirit, secret and terrible light of the Left Hand Path.

Knights Templars, Dante, Lautreamont… They never smiled. It’s the sign of special chosen ness, trace of the monstrous experience, which was common to all the “travelers of the Left Hand Path”.

We have forgiven nobody; we have forgotten nothing.

We have not been deceived by the change of social scenery and political actors.

We have a very good memory, we have very “long arms”.

We have a very severe tradition.

Mazes of life, spirals of ideas, vortexes of anger..

UNQUOTE

In other words: JEWISM

24. Andor on February 16th, 2011 5:09 am

@Akira

Christianity,Judaism and Islam are all Jewish.The Christian and Islamic religions are by far the most chronic and successful control systems ever invented.Invented by Jews for the enslavement and brainwashing of Whites,Arabs and Blacks.Anyone but themselves.This rubbish is still ingrained in the fabric of all European and other White nations.Of course control was stronger a few hundred years back,but plenty are still living to the tune of their Lord.

Selling the Hollowhoax lie to people that have lived under a massive slave system for generations was all too easy.I have said it countless times before,the Christian religion is the biggest dead weight around the neck of the White European people.Judeo-Christianity,yeah.Many of the big names in the movement still defend it.The fact many of our ancestors lived under and practiced Christianity does not make it right.Giving religion the big boot doesn’t make you a Liberal,commie or Zionist either.All the way,no half measures.

Much of pre-Christian culture in Europe at many levels was suppressed and lost because of this control system.The Catholic church also fabricated plenty of history like the Jews have done.Not to mention the body count.Stalin comes in a distant second.

25. hosehead on February 16th, 2011 6:52 am

I’m 63 and was ‘converted’ four years ago. Ok, ok, I’m a late developer, but, here’s my story.

I decided to visit Auschwitz in the winter of 2007 and while I was getting ready for my pilgrimage by reading up on Holocaust literature, I decided, probably encouraged by some perverted curiosity (like a peek behind the freak show curtain) to look into what those Jew-hating ‘holocaust deniers’ had to say. I downloaded Jurgen Graf’s The Giant With Clay Feet and was under a state of shock for quite while afterwards – I was converted! After that I read up every revisionist publication I could lay my hands on became quite an expert on the holohoax. I also lost most of my friends and wife in the process. As time passed by I began to read further afield (Yockey, Wilmot Robertson, Hitler, Kevin MacDonald, Tom Sunic – actually this promises to be a very long list, so let me leave it here!). I also, to my own surprise, began to reappraise Christianity and read authors like E. Michael Jones and Michael Hoffman. In the meantime I discovered The Voice of Reason and follow (apart from Carolyn Yeager – of course!) Fr. Matt Johnson with great interest. What I’m trying to say is that it wasn’t Christianity that led me to believe the Holocaust hoax, but the exposure of that hoax led me to Christianity.

I think one needs to be very careful before attacking Christianity (eg. “Christianity is Judaism for Gentiles”). Christ’s attacks on the Pharisees in the New Testament certainly do not indicate position of ambiguity towards the Jews and He forewarned us in no uncertain terms that these people are none other than the Synagogue of Satan. He described them exactly as we know them today – the people of the Lie, and warned us against their corrosive effect. I would however agree with E. Michael Jones that there are some very disturbing of Judaic elements in Protestantism, which paved the way for satanic oxymorons such as ‘Christian/Zionism’. I also urge the listeners to listen to Dr. Matthew Raphael Johnson’s talks on The Orthodox Nationalist on The Voice Of Reason, especially his most recent ones. I also think people should be aware of the fact that modern day Judaism, which is rabbinic Judaism, has nothing to do with Old Testament Judaism. Modern day Judaism is Talmudic and is built, entirely, let me repeat that, ENTIRELY, around it’s rebellion against Christ.

PS. No, didn’t bother to go to Auschwitz in the end – why should I pay good money to see a boring labour camp.

26. Carolyn on February 16th, 2011 10:49 am

No matter what that website says, here is some effort to explain “Gnosticism”, which I had always thought of as a Christian sect that approved ofl “learning” from the inner spirt, not just “believing.” I think that’s about right, but some of these definitions are not what I would go along with personally, such as that matter is evil.

Noun 1. Gnosticism – a religious orientation advocating gnosis as the way to release a person’s spiritual element; considered heresy by Christian churches

heresy, unorthodoxy – a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion

theological doctrine – the doctrine of a religious group

Mandaeanism, Mandeanism – a Gnostic religion originating in the 2nd and 3rd centuries that believes John the Baptist was the Messiah and that incorporates Jewish and Christian elements into a framework of dualistic beliefs

aeon, eon – (Gnosticism) a divine power or nature emanating from the Supreme Being and playing various roles in the operation of the universe

Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2008 Princeton University, Farlex Inc.

——————————————————————————–
    Gnosticism
    the beliefs and practices of pre-Christian and early Christian sects, condemned by the church, especially the conviction that matter is evil and that knowledge is more important than faith, and the practice of esoteric mysticism. — Gnostic, n., adj.
    See also: Mysticism
    ——————————————————————————–

the beliefs and practices of pre-Christian and early Christian sects, condemned by the church, especially the conviction that matter is evil and that knowledge is more important than faith, and the practice of esoteric mysticism. Cf. Cainism, Manichaeism, Valentinianism. — Gnostic, n., adj.
    See also: Heresy
    ——————————————————————————–

the doctrines of any of various dualistic sects among the Jews and the early Christians who claimed possession of superior spiritual knowledge, explained the creation of the world in an emanational manner, and condemned matter as evil. — Gnostic, n., adj.
    See also: Philosophy

-Ologies & -Isms. Copyright 2008 The Gale Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
    ______________________

Based on this, I have never been a Gnostic; that’s why I’ve never been attracted to study it/learn about it. I would also say Bruce Campbell is not a Gnostic and cares less about it. For myself, I tend toward seeing Nature as a very good model to follow in most things, but I don’t mean dismissing the spiritual quality in Nature and all living things.

The question becomes: should we refuse to put our writings on sites like Rense, GLF and VT? Well, I never have tried to. When you think about what is available on the Internet, what is perfectly clean? The big sites are a mixed bag, for sure. The Catholic Church is filled with Jews and Jew-servers. Christians like Texe Marrs, Henry Makow, and all those “Pastor-Politicians” spread every kind of idiocy.

IMO, organized religion cannot help but become immoral and is a form of mind control, but it seems that most people are still at a stage that they want something to tell them what to think, and put limits around it. What I suggest we need is the way to free ourselves. As Bruce Campbell said, It doesn’t take everyone to be convinced. In fact, “everyone” will just get in the way. It takes enough of the right people to overthrow a system, in this case Jews in high places.

Probably a website should be created titled “Defense Against Jewish Aggression” and all appropriate articles, videos, etc. posted to it. Nothing questionable allowed. Very focused. However, that doesn’t mean such articles, videos, etc. should not be posted at “questionable” sites, for the reason they will reach more people and get people used to the ideas therein.

27. Akira on February 16th, 2011 12:44 pm

Re: “I would not want Akira to be the final determiner of what was allowable and not allowable. Whatever he decided to label “Jewy” would be gone.”

I never said anything about what is “allowable” or not.

I pointed out the FACT that the site Campbell writes for considers Herzl, Trotsky, Marx and Lenin to be demi-gods.

You asked what is Gnosticism. I quoted what that site says it is: “A race apart, Children of a different god”

If that’s not Jewey, then what is?

+ + +

It has nothing to do with what nonsense Texe Marrs or anyone else might say. That’s a silly argument. I point out the fact that GLF worships Jews, Zionists, Communists; and you respond by stating that alleged Christians talk nonsense. Where’s the logic? (And since when is Henry Makow a Christian? Has he said he’s a Christian? Is this some recent development? Was he baptized? I don’t think so.)

28. Akira on February 16th, 2011 2:29 pm

Sorry,

I was under the impression that you are now exposing internet nonsense, so thought I’d point out that the “GLF” site is full of nonsense about FDR funding the Nazis, who were an occult operation, and all the stuff about extraterrestrials and the avatars Icke Malcolm X and Hitler, those divine race-brothers, and so on.

Me, I prefer news and opinions without the Nazi-FDR-astrology-aliens business, but to each her own.

My apologies.

Just ignore these quotes from GLF:

“the Bush family knew exactly what they were doing, and deliberately brought Hitler and his murderous Nazis to power knowing full well in advance what the consequences of their actions would be.”

“Hitler believed communism and the international secret banking cartel that manipulated the horror that was the Versailles Treaty to be the enemies of Germany – he was right! Yet these same enemies financed him and brought him to power! Remember the Yiddish proverb: “Our own Jews will destroy us!” [...] True Torah-obedient Jews and orthodox Jews pay the price when the Zionist Jews incite, finance, encourage and create wars, and then scream anti-Semitism when the world points to the “Jewish connection.””

“With his New Deal, President Roosevelt demonstrated firstly, that a strong government working for the common good and promoting the general welfare, fully exploiting the U.S. Constitution and making dirigistic interventions based on the principles of the American System, could stop the Depression–FDR reduced unemployment by over 5 million in his first term–and reconstruct the country by physically changing its economy. Secondly, that by so doing, he developed and enlarged his social base, forging a “Harmony of Interest” among workers, farmers, and entrepreneurs. With that, FDR got an increasing part of the American people–the “minorities”–actively engaged in the task of national reconstruction and nation-building. [...] The success of the New Deal had made it impossible for the international financial oligarchy to impose fascism on America in the midst of the Depression–as they unfortunately were able to do, first in Italy, then in Germany”

“we should always remember the real role double-crossing Zionist “Jews” played in the massacre of five million of their own kind. We should never forget this, so we can truly resolve: “Never again!” ”

etc

etc

etc

29. A German on February 16th, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey folks!
    Watch this:
    It’s pure comedy. LOL

Because Egyptians overthrew Mubarak and soon will be an enemy of Israel again instead of being a jew slave, the sleazy kosher conservative Glenn Beck is saying:

“Democracy means nothing. Democracy is mob rule!”
    LOL
    And the best moment is when he wants to write democracy on his blackboard for dummies and writes “democray” (sic!)

ROFLMAO

30. Akira on February 16th, 2011 3:54 pm

A German,

Sorry, I don’t have time for such foolishness.

I’m too busy studying Hugo Chavez’s astrological chart that I got from the Gnostic Liberation Front. I’m concerned because his earth-monkey chakra is in Uranus.

He may need help from Grand Master Lowell.

31. Hass on February 19th, 2011 12:25 pm

To Akira:

You are saying og “GLF”: “They worship Herzl, Jabotinsky, Lenin, Marx, Martin Luther King, Wilhelm Reich etc.”

But on the opening page they state “Some were successful, others failed miserably. Some heroically overcoming the limitations and restrictions of their birth and others succumbing to the same limited circumstances to become egotistical exploiters of their fellow man. Some choosing to uplift mankind and others choosing the path of evil to attain power and prestige. Some builders and others destroyers..”

If this is worship to you then we speak different languages. This is neither worship nor endorsement of their activities.

I agree with Carolyn that Bruce Campbell sounds very true. I also agree that a site (and eventually an organization) where all forces opposed to the present despicable elite could unite is necessary.

“Veterans Today” with all the shortcomings and mistakes, has a huge readership and Bruce Campbell has thrown his lot with them, might be such a place. It is difficult to start from scratch all the time.

In the meantime “VT” has the Russian Khalezov. Duff has been literally interrogating him on air yesterday and Khalezov agreed to a lie detector. If the veterans choose to throw their weight behind Khalezov, this might lead to a major push towards a criminal case where Khalezov might be a powerful witness.

On the other side, Ron Paul’s campaign is gathering steam.

So, Gnostic mumbo-jumbo aside, there are some positive developments and personalities around whom to gather.

32. Carolyn on February 19th, 2011 12:42 pm

Hass,

Veteran’s Today is NOT the place to “throw in with”, nor do I think Bruce Campbell has “thrown in his lot with them.” He publishes on other sites than that one.

I remain of the opinion that VT has an agenda that is not favorable to or in accord with the one at VOR. It is a very confusing place, but basically it is “progressive-liberal.” It is anti-Christian but not anti-Jewish or Judaism; it is anti-American and anti-Israel, but pro- ???. That’s not clear. Seems to be pro-United Nations. Who runs the UN?

33. Hass on February 19th, 2011 1:13 pm

Carolyn,
    If Bruce Campbell has an idea what to do (he’s been talking of DAJA), I will go there.

But at the moment the VT people seem to have got a tremendous asset in the form of Khalezov and his revelations (I have listened to all 4 hours of interviews with him on Barrett’s show and I was impressed). I am very anxious to see whether they will be able to use it.

34. johnUK on February 19th, 2011 5:00 pm

@Hass

Dennis Hopsicker at MadCowMorningNews has done the best research on 9/11 in the US with Atta and the other hijackers stay in Florida with their connections to the CIA and drug smuggling, links to organised crime and an interview with his girlfriend Amanda Keller.

None of the BS 9/11 research focusing on if thermite was used or how the WTC towers collapsed or if a missile hit the Pentagon.

I don’t know if would be possible to get him on your show in the future?

35. Carolyn on February 19th, 2011 5:30 pm

Hass– I can’t argue with that. I’ll have to listen to more of Khalezov with Barrett. It was Bruce who made the first contact with Khalezov and introduced him to Gordon Duff.

VT has a large readership. That’s what everyone likes. You can’t blame them.

36. Hass on February 19th, 2011 5:50 pm

Carolyn,

There are useful links to Barrett’s shows here:
    and in newer posts same place.

Btw., I had read Khalezov before he “exploded” at VT and in Barrett’s but I was wary cause no serious 9/11 troofer took him seriously for a long time.

johnUK:

The name is Daniel Hopsicker. His book “Wlcome to Terrorland” is indeed exceptional.

37. johnUK on February 19th, 2011 6:29 pm

@Hass

You’re right my mistake.

38. Carolyn on February 19th, 2011 6:46 pm

Hass, please, I can certainly find that on my own. In fact, I already have and listened to the Feb. 11 hour where idiot crazy man Gordon Duff “misunderstood” so he could talk the whole hour himself and never let Khalezov on! What a performance.

So, Hass, when you say you listened to “4 hours of interviews with him [Khalezov]” with Barrett … no you didn’t. Three hours [hopefully - I haven't downloaded the following week yet, but Duff's name is not listed, althought he said on this one he intended to be there then, too] is all that he can have been on with Barrett.

Here’s the program, 1st hour: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truth-Jihad-32k-021111.mp3

This Duff is the most amazing Jew. This is my take:

He insists on “owning” Dimitri, and everything else that he thinks might have any value. He insists on being recognized as the one and only bonafide representative for “freedom”, “truth,” all “progessive thought”, all “innovative thinking,” and insider with military and every other kind of intelligence. He is IT!

Maybe he really does have a Veteran Administration psychiatrist, because he really is a friggin’ crackpot. How can anyone who has listened to him on a few programs … and especially this one … not notice that? After a while his voice gets shaky because he knows he’s passed the “acceptability” mark but he has to continue anyway. In this case, he took the “conversation” [monologue really] way off topic, as he always does, and the featured guest never got to come on until the last 2 minutes of the program! Unbelievable. But especially that Kevin Barrett was too chicken and scared and awed by Duff to insist on having his guest come on. He worries more about offending Duff than about offending his own listeners.

It says a lot that the more nuts a person is, the more listeners and followers he has. Or so it seems.

39. Carolyn on February 19th, 2011 6:53 pm

P.S. He bragged that there are 17.5 million results for his name on Yahoo Search … but the thing is, they’re not all his name!

There are a lot of Gordon Duff’s in the world. But for this guy, he is the only one.

40. Hass on February 19th, 2011 7:35 pm

Carolyn, I just wanted to be helpful. I have never doubted your ability to navigate the web! Excuse me if you feel offended.

As regards the other point(s) I would say this much: you are not entirely wrong in your observations, but my eyes are firmly on the ball rather than ánything else in this case.
    And the ball is Khalezov; what he knows and what he is prepared to testify on. And, not least, what people around VT will or will not be able to do about it.

Thank you.

41. Akira on February 20th, 2011 11:37 am

“If you believe somehow that Christianity is Jewish…then you don’t know what you are talking about; you are just another deluded, ignorant, screwed-up person, manipulated by The Regime.”

– Matthew Raphael Johnson, “The Prophets”, The Orthodox Nationalist, Voice of Reason, 2011.01.20

+ + +

I see no retraction from Carolyn of her Jew atrocity-porn propaganda; her Jewey lie that Christians pour molten lead down the throat of unbelievers; which is in fact a Jew practice, legislated in the filthy Talmud.

A typical Jew practice is to ascribe their own crimes and sins to their enemies, as they did when they invented their Hoaxico$t.

“Understanding Jewish Rule”?

+ + +

Carolyn cites “Ologies & -Isms” as her source for information on Gnosticism.

Of course that book will not inform anyone of the Luciferian and Jew nature of Gnosticism. It’s written by the Jew Laurence Urdang.

The Jew Urdang’s wife, by the way, is Irena Urdang de Tour, who is actually “de” Warsaw, not “de” Tour.

Her parents are Seweryn Ehrlich vel Sluszny and Felicja Lubelczyk. In the Warsaw Ghetto, she worked in an Electropol factory, until she escaped and acquired false documents and claimed she was a Christian. Then she worked in “The Resistance”. After the Warsaw Uprising she was sent to a “slave labor camp” [it was indeed slave labour; the term just annoys we don't here the entirety of the enemy USSR described as the slave labour camp it was] in Berlin (the Schwartzkopf war-materiel factory), with fellow family members who also had false ID asserting that they were Christians.Schwartzkopf factory manufactoring war material. After the Jews’ victory, she worked in Linz, Austria, for the United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation Administration. In 1946 she went to the Jewed States of America, and married the Jew Urdang in 1952. She wrote and edited for Town and Country, Gourmet, and the Paris Review, and operated an “art” gallery.

In this way the Jew Urdang and the Jewess Urdang “de Tour” spread Jew, Anti-Christ propaganda, further polluting and corrupting the Jewed States of America, contributing to the mis-education and dumbing-down and brainwashing of “The Goyim”.

Understanding this, my friends, is understanding Jew rule.

42. Hass on February 20th, 2011 12:37 pm

Akira,

Don’t you think that life is way too short and the hour way too late to quibble about some esoteric points and attack everybody in sight?

I happen to like what Carolyn and Mike Piper and JB Campbell and Mark Glenn and capt.Erik May and many others are doing, no matter what religion they espouse if any.

And I want to thank Carolyn for inviting Mr. Campbell. I’d read some of his articles before but hearing his voice and his story convinced me that he is very much OK.

43. Carolyn on February 20th, 2011 1:23 pm

I think JB Campbell is very much OK too, Hass. And I will continue to until I learn differently, if that ever happens.

As for my “Jewey idea that Christians pour molten lead down the throat of unbelievers” … well, that is a little different from my saying that Christianity was forced down the throat of many of our ancestors, which it was, and I had read recently [actually like the day before] that molten lead was poured down the throats of unbelievers. Naturally I was referring to the Roman Catholic Chuch in particular, during a certain period of time, not “Christians” in general. The church at that time DID carry out terrible atrocities against the “Pagan unbelievers” to subdue Europe for Christianity. This is historical knowledge. I am not convinced that they did not do the molten lead thing, because burning someone at the stake was not less awful than that.

This is the problem with fanatical Christians, as I see it, that their religion is the No. 1 issue for them. I don’t think it will ever be effective to fight Judaism with Christianity, or Jews with Christians. Let’s get on solid ground with racial, ethnic and nationalist considerations. Let’s get subversive aliens out of our countries and communities.

I wrote something on a list yesterday saying that I thought the drastic measure that could be taken would be to outlaw the religion of Judaism as a criminal organization. Seriously. That would break the cohesion of Jewry if it would really be carried out. The other alternative is to send all Jews to Birodidjian or Antarctica and make sure they stay there, which would be even more unacceptable to the majority of people.

There is a precedent of such outlawing in the forced destruction of paganism in Europe, the destruction of National Socialism by declaring it a criminal organization, and perhaps making parts of the Shinto religion in Japan illegal too. I’m sure we could find others. I present this as a serious idea because, when Israel falls, we’re going to be inundated with millions more Jews.

44. Akira on February 20th, 2011 1:58 pm

Your “logic” is like somebody saying, “What difference does it make if Wiesel has a tattoo or not? He could have. Other Jews do!” or “Even if there weren’t gas chambers, it doesn’t matter, because we all know the Nazis would gas all Jews anyway, so the truth doesn’t really matter. What’s ‘truth’ anyway.”

+ + +

The Jew Duff, speaking about Veterans Today (and no doubt under-reporting:

“30% of our staff are Jews!”

That’s more than The Jew York Times or Jewsweek.

45. Hass on February 21st, 2011 12:18 pm

Carolyn,
    Y our proposals are very radical but I understand that you are being provocative for the sake of discussion.
    Re: Birobidzhan is only 70 sq miles and contains 77000 inhabitants already. Think Uganda or even Patagonia which is almost empty and very fertile.

But something clearly has to be done if we are to survive as relatively free and reasonably white.

Just like Mike Piper, I am against indiscriminate solutions. I also enjoy and appreciate people like Mahler, Penderecki, Rubinstein, Menuhin or Atzmon. A modus vivendi must be established and strictly observed, the way it was for a very long time in Byzantium and Russia.
    Their religion is indeed pernicious and but outlawing it has been tried in Spain with mixed results. The famous Marrano dynasties last to this day. As stand-alone measure it’s not enough.

The Byzantine Empire lasted a thousand years without inflation and immorality, despite powerful external enemies and wars because the Greeks kept the crucial positions of power and influence in own hands, and everybody was happy. Their money, the bezant was the most respected and accepted currency of Eurasia.

But the people are not ready yet for even considering necessary steps, let alone doing anything in this direction. Discussion of other types of activity does not belong in places like this.

What remains is education through organizing. Whether DAJA is an ideal rallying cry I am not sure but there may be several at the same time. JB looks like a natural leader to me.

As concerns Christianity:
    The current generation and at least a couple of their descendants will keep whatever worldview they have. And we have no time to lose. The aim must be to forge alliances on the basis of this one but essential problem. Everything else is secondary.

What a religion does with a people depends very much on the people itself and on the situation. Christianity did not prevent our people from crushing Khazaria, throwing the Muslims out of Spain, beating the crap out of Ottoman Turks at Vienna and keeping Byzantium in order, expulsions from England or Spain. And people of today are no more religious than those who did these things.

46. johnUK on February 21st, 2011 4:58 pm

@Carolyn

“I wrote something on a list yesterday saying that I thought the drastic measure that could be taken would be to outlaw the religion of Judaism as a criminal organization. Seriously. That would break the cohesion of Jewry if it would really be carried out.”

Yes because that worked so well in the past, by that logic we should also outlaw the Islamic religion.

“The other alternative is to send all Jews to Birodidjian or Antarctica and make sure they stay there, which would be even more unacceptable to the majority of people.”

Why Birodidjian or Antarctica where they have little or no ancestral roots or connection?

If they are to be moved anywhere then it should be to the US that has financed and supported it through billions of dollars of taxpayer money and support of the majority of the US electorate.

And giving Israel to Muslims is the solution how?