The Sunic Journal: Interview with David Duke

January 18, 2011

David Duke

Tom interviews David Duke. Topics include:

• The mainstream media’s attempts to smear White advocates by false association with shooter Jared Lee Loughner;
  • How the “hate speech” charge is used to control discourse;
  • The failure of multiculturalism;
  • Strategies for communicating our ideas;
  • David’s videos.

Contact Tom:
tom.sunic@hotmail.com

Comments

6 Responses to “The Sunic Journal: Interview with David Duke”

1. A German on January 20th, 2011 9:03 am

Nice broadcast, as always.
    I like Duke’s stand point, he’s friendly to the Muzzies but determined.
    He tells them right in the face, that what they’re doing in Europe is evil.

I miss that from the AFP people, who are pro-Muzzie without concessions.
    As I already said on michaelcollinspiper.podbean.com
    these pro-Muzzie AFPlers deny to see at what Muzzies are doing in Europe. Gang rapes/rape jihad is only one part of the story.

And as I said on MCP’s site, just because I’m anti ZOG/JOG doesn’t mean that I’m pro-Muzzie.

“The enemy of my enemy is my friend” is a dead wrong strategy!

2. ResistanceReport.com on January 21st, 2011 2:39 pm

I think that Dr. Duke’s method of reaching people is the best one at this time. I also agree that we white nationalists are not racist, we are anti-racist because we don’t want to control other peoples governments, media companies, and central banks. Most Jews however don’t seem to share that belief.

Duke is also correct about the psychological nature of people. It is nearly impossible to awaken a brainwashed white person with pro-white information alone. White people are extremely altruistic, and so by defending the rights of all races, such information is more likely to pass through that white guilt barrier that has been programed into their minds by Jewish television.

Think of a white persons racial guilt as the third rail. If you touch it, they will never listen to you again. The average person cares more about feeling comfortable than anything else, including the truth. So keep them comfortable, defend the rights of every race, and slowly point out the double standards that exist against white people. Since most people hate hypocrisy and believe in fairness, they will become pro-white over time.

Keep up the great work Dr. Duke, and my condolences on the loss of Torri.

Ernest

3. Carolyn on January 21st, 2011 7:16 pm

I also think David Duke is the best we have for all-round leadership. He is solid, consistent and level-headed. He’s been at it a long time and learned what it’s necessary to learn and know. I don’t see him making any mis-steps.

I have confidence that he will never, ever sell anything that’s important to us out. I don’t know him personally at all, but I haven’t seen him do that so far. That’s what we all need to know in order to be ‘comfortable.’

4. johnUK on January 22nd, 2011 1:05 pm

Rothschild’s are not even a factor. WTF!

Where does he get that from?

Who does he think George Soros, Khoderkovsky and these other people work for?

5. MOB on January 29th, 2011 5:43 am

What a wonderful broadcast! Tom, always a pleasure to listen to – not only for his broad knowledge, which is so important for us to benefit from – but for his style, so lacking in arrogance or elitism. David Duke sits, in my opinion, at the pinnacle of natural leadership, not created, but lived, for his whole lifetime. Everything about him is perfect for the role of leader; on display here, his excellent speaking style. I would LOVE to see a Duke presidential campaign–something I would throw myself into with no reservation at all. I believe there are many who share that position. Thanks, Tom, for another rewarding broadcast.

6. Edgardus de la Vega on March 9th, 2011 6:53 pm

Dr. Duke represents our pan-European world in a plainly dignified manner. His arguments naturally attain respect from the non-European world in light of self-sustenance (i.e. nationalism via genetic sovereignty and preservation). As prime examples: the Japanese and
    Semitic Arabs understand his message.

True conservatism is not the primacy of markets over blood. By contrast: it is the other way around.