The Fighting Side of Me: Kalispell, Montana

January 18, 2011

Kalispell, Montana

Paul Fromm interviews Craig Cobb, Canadian political exile, now in Kalispell, Montana and wanted for charges under Canada’s notorious “hate law”.

Also April Gaede, long-time political activist, blogger on White News Now and advocate of Whites moving to Montana and forming mutual support communities.

Contact Paul:
paul@paulfromm.com

Comments

8 Responses to “The Fighting Side of Me: Kalispell, Montana”

1. A German on January 23rd, 2011 5:16 am

It’s a total shame for the so-called “white nationalists” in the Northwest, that Kamerad Craig Cobb has to live with his 60 years in the snow, in a dugout!
    So-called “white nationalists” there should be ashamed of themselves.

I know Cobb is a difficult personality and likes to snubb people and I totally disagree with his extreme anti-Christianity, BUT
    he’s a Kamerad who did so much for the movement, always risking his behind. He has deserved better.

If he would live in the forest of my town, I would drive there and invite him into my house, at least until the winter is gone and he can find a job and an apartment. And if he would be too proud to accept I would force him with a gun.
    A 60 year old man cannot live in a snowy dugout in the forest.

It seems to me that these pseudo WNs in the Northwest have not the slightest idea what Kameradschaft really means.

Really a shame.
    They appear anti social and sociopathic if they even don’t help a Kamerad in need.

2. Bob on January 24th, 2011 8:14 pm

What you speak of as “white nationalists” are the ‘right wingers’ who do nothing while ‘Rome’ burns. Craig Cobb is not one of those … no matter his past associations.

Check out the vid (link under”Craig Cobb” is being repaired):

Bob

3. A German on January 24th, 2011 8:45 pm

@Bob
    These people around Kalispell and in the whole Northwest “homeland” are self-proclaimed “white nationalists”.

But they let another fellow white nationalist, a real white nationalist, freeze to death in the woods.

What these people do, or rather, not do, is a shame for the whole movement!!!

4. WILL TOPOWER on January 25th, 2011 9:30 am

Craig Cobb HAS been offered accommodation!

Craig Cobb IS getting help!

Craig Cobb is a self-reliant man. He knows what he is doing.

I support his stand against Christianity 100%.

5. bryan on January 26th, 2011 12:16 am

Where is my comment? Why was it deleted? German insults I will challenge him to a duel!

6. Russ on January 27th, 2011 1:22 pm

Does anyone know if the Chuck Baldwin speech was recorded, and if so, is there a copy available on the net?

7. Mike Conner on January 27th, 2011 2:36 pm

Bryan wrote:

Please note that neither writing profanity and nor challenging commentators to a duel is allowed in the VoR comment sections.

8. johnUK on January 28th, 2011 9:44 am

@Mike Conner

Did Tom Sunic conduct his interview with Robert Steucker and will it be posted soon?