January 12, 2011
Robert interviews Mark Dankof. Topics include:
- Mark’s history of political activism in the conservative and patriot movements and his former talk show on RBN;
- The economic and foreign policy co-option of these movements;
- The Israeli Lobby & the push for war with Iran, and possible outcomes;
- The terrorist attack against Coptic Christians in Egypt;
- Mark’s experiences while living in Iran.
About Mark Dankof
Mark Dankof joins Mark Glenn as a radio voice for “The Ugly Truth.” Mr. Dankof’s most recent broadcast for that network dealt with the alleged Israeli connection to the Coptic church bombing on New Year’s in Alexandria, Egypt. His most recent op-ed is entitled, “Joseph Lieberman, MEK Murder in Iran, and the Mythology of a Righteous, Almighty America.”
Mark Dankof is occasionally seen on Press TV in Iran. He is the former 36th Legislative District Chairman of the Republican Party in King County, Seattle, and the U. S. Senate candidate in 2000 in Delaware for the Constitution Party. His web sites include Mark Dankof’s America at WordPress and Mark Dankof’s America.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.