December 13, 2010
Is the Nazi Hydra controlling Amerika?
Carolyn looks at the role of the 1942 U.S. Rubber Crisis in the war hysteria and show trials put on for political benefit. Then, how sincere is Gordon Duff’s questioning of Hitler/Holocaust myths? Topics include:
- U.S. war effort benefited from the prior cooperation between Standard Oil and Farben in synthetic rubber production;
- U.S. govt., including Congress, punished Standard and others for this relationship in order to instill fear of Nazi “takeover”;
- U.S. intelligence knew what was going on at Auschwitz from 1942 onward;
- Duff: Is what we know about WW2 wrong?
- Duff: Vietnam vets suffering not comparable to “death camp” survivors;
- Duff: No evidence of “death camps” because Nazis destroyed it;
- Duff: Never again — to what?
12 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 54 min.