November 30, 2010
Tom Sunic and Caius Marcus Ideus discuss:
- Caius’s study of history and observations of the University environment;
- Degeneracy and “affirmative action” at the United Nations;
- Caius’s book, The Imperian Manifesto;
- Spirituality and religion in the Imperium;
- The importance of pride and high culture.
Caius Marcus Ideus is a New York native, a graduate student of history, a former United Nations staff member, and the author of the book The Imperian Manifesto: A Doctrine for the Coming of a God, a Government and a New Age. In this work, Ideus covers topics ranging from matters of spirituality and race to the realms of culture, politics, economics and the environment, and outlines a structured plan of action for the total global recovery of the White Race. To order a copy of Ideus’s book, The Imperian Manifesto, please visit Lulu.com.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.