The Sunic Journal: Interview with Caius Marcus Ideus

November 30, 2010

Caius Marcus Ideus

Tom Sunic and Caius Marcus Ideus discuss:

• Caius’s study of history and observations of the University environment;
  • Degeneracy and “affirmative action” at the United Nations;
  • Caius’s book, The Imperian Manifesto;
  • Spirituality and religion in the Imperium;
  • The importance of pride and high culture.

Caius Marcus Ideus is a New York native, a graduate student of history, a former United Nations staff member, and the author of the book The Imperian Manifesto: A Doctrine for the Coming of a God, a Government and a New Age. In this work, Ideus covers topics ranging from matters of spirituality and race to the realms of culture, politics, economics and the environment, and outlines a structured plan of action for the total global recovery of the White Race. To order a copy of Ideus’s book, The Imperian Manifesto, please visit Lulu.com.

Contact Tom:
tom.sunic@hotmail.com

Comments

36 Responses to “The Sunic Journal: Interview with Caius Marcus Ideus”

1. Norman Lowell on December 2nd, 2010 5:00 am

A truly great Book
    THE IMPERIAN MANIFESTO
    by Caivs Marcvs Idevs

Rather than a New Edition and a Third Edition –
    I would suggest Vol 2 and Vol 3 –
    with the same title.

The Imperium Ideology is an ongoing process.
    Hammered out and chiselled over years.
    Other thinkers are working on various aspects of IMPERIUM.

2. caiusmarcus on December 2nd, 2010 12:14 pm

Thank you, Norman!

As you know, a 1-hour interview is not long enough to even come close to summarizing the IDEA of Imperium Europa. Neither can a few hundred pages describe the IDEA in its entirety. Your suggestion of addition “Volumes” instead of “Editions” is greatly appreciated.

We are all carried along on the “shoulders of giants.” So, in a sense, our work is only as good as those who came before us. You are one such GIANT, my friend.

AVE!

3. A German on December 2nd, 2010 12:50 pm
  4. Norman Lowell on December 2nd, 2010 2:26 pm

Caivs Idevs
    Please ignore this uncouth German.
    E nato con le palle quadrate!

5. A German on December 2nd, 2010 2:35 pm

E nato con le palle quadrate!
    =He was born with square balls!

Io parlo italiano!

At least I have some balls Lowbad ;-)
    And not only a faggish stick.
    LOL

6. patthemick on December 3rd, 2010 12:55 am

No Offense intended but I find the idea of cosmotheism for the elite and mandatory for the elite ridiculous. I mean it’s pretty condescending to refer to christianity as the major religion of the masses and whit men as Gods. The sacriligious aspect alone would cause christians to rise up and put these incredibly arrogant elites out of business.
    The only way I can see this operating at all would be as a secret society like the masons. Why didn’t you as an orthodox christian get on this guy for such blasphemy?
    The only way we are going to regain our rights is going to have to be with an appeal to christians to demand their hereditary rights and an independent christian church that is more attuned with the medieval views of christianity.

7. caiusmarcus on December 3rd, 2010 5:27 pm

@ patthemick

My friend, you are obviously a “democrat” (with a small “d”); someone of very little vision.

The Elite “appeals” (as you put it) to no one. The old Roman Praetorian Guard did not appeal to the masses; neither did the Knights Templar, nor the SS appeal to your beloved masses. By and large, the “masses” are morons. Once you start reaching out to them, you begin sacrificing your principles.

So, no offense to you my friend, but we Imperians do not know how to sacrifice our principles. It goes against our very being.

We are not democrats and we are not looking to win any popularity contests. Read the book. You’ll see what I mean.

8. A German on December 3rd, 2010 11:22 pm

@Caius
    But then your Imperium idea is not in the slightest way nationalsocialistic!
    Because the paramount goal of nationalscialism is the VOLKSGEMEINSCHAFT!

Yes there was a Weltanschauungs elite, the SS, their order, but at the same time they also were members of the Volksgemeinschaft.

Nationalsocialism knows no classes and no pride of place in society. All are Volksgenossen! That’s the paramount goal.

So, I may disagree to you but still respect YOU, because you sound reasonable and at the end you’re a race brother.

But I cannot respect the ridiculous absurd Lowbad anymore.
    When he tells us about the Imperium idea it sounds like freemason elitism.
    He wants to shatter all Aryan nations, atomize them and then glue them together in a right version of the Soviet Union.

And of course his puny island gets not atomized, no it becomes the new capital. At the border of Tunesia! The border of the Islamic evil empire. Simply ridiculous.

And totally contraire to nationalsocialism!
    Nationalsocialism tries to conserve races, subraces, nations, fatherlands and not to create an Aryan melting pot.

And you can recognize Lowbad’s bad character in the way he acts:
    Speeches like a spectacle. Operetta dramatica.
    Using a baron’s stick and fruity neckcloth.
    And then his backstabbing way, insulting someone in a different language, because he thinks one cannot understand it.
    He is no leader!

Just a ridiculous old man.

9. caiusmarcus on December 4th, 2010 12:14 pm

@ A German

Yes, National Socialism did promote the “People’s Community.” However, one cannot deny National Socialism’s spiritual dimension. The rallies, the pageants, the brilliance of the Hero’s oratory — all worked toward the spiritual reawakening of the German people, appealing to their suppressed race-consciousness.

Now, as for my book: we are Racial Capitalists.

Yes, we look back on the National Socialist era with a great deal of reverence and nostalgia. But, there can be no doubt that the NS system made a number of errors.

Specifically, we Imperians agree with the meritocratic tradition — an Elite not based on royal pedigree, but on accomplishment.

As a fellow “Race-brother” I am sure you will agree with many of the concepts presented in my book.

AVE!

10. kurwenal on December 4th, 2010 6:18 pm

@Caius Marcus Ideus,

You’re really a man of courage and culture.
    I really enjoyed the interview, particularly your personal experiences at the UN.

I worked as an European diplomat at the UN between 2001 and 2006. You were going to say, when the conversation drifted away into another topic, and I herewith confirm, that just across the UN building one has the HQ of the ADL of the B’nai Brith(aka Mossad).

Even worse: several European Embassies and the EU Commission rented space and had their quarters there.
    All rooms were bugged, all telephone conversations tapped. And the EU Ambassadors used to meet there to coordinate the common position of the European Union at the UN!

@A German
    Insulting and trying to ridicule somebody like Norman Lowell, who has been defending the interests of Europe for years,
    always ready to debate face to face, always under his real name, never using the easy cover of a pseudonym,
    and thereby exposing himself to the fury of our enemies;
    is not something an honourable German would do.

His Imperium Europa is nowadays the most comprehensible idea for the salvation of European Man and his Civilization. In fact, whatever is worthy of being rescued from the legacy of NS and the III Reich,it is contained in Lowell’s proposition. Leon Degrelle did not think differently..

11. caiusmarcus on December 4th, 2010 8:57 pm

@ kurwenal

Thank you for your kind words, my friend. I agree with you completely. As far as I’m concerned, Norman is the greatest living Western Patriot — a man of vast vision and foresight, an artist, a politician, a man of High Culture indeed. Furthermore, If you look around at the various WN movements worldwide, there is simply no one who could match his charisma and integrity.

Regarding your own experiences as a European diplomat at the UN, I would love to converse with you further. Please feel free to email me at: cmarcvsidevs@yahoo.com

I am currently working on a Second Edition to my book, and perhaps we can include some of your own stories in it as well.

AVE!

12. Akira on December 5th, 2010 8:08 am

C. Marcus Iudeus:

“We are Racial Capitalists.”

Just like Greenspan, Bernanke, Wolfowitz, Strauss-Kahn & Co.

13. Norman Lowell on December 5th, 2010 8:36 am

Caivs Idevs

Akira is a Jew, of the most virulent type.
    He uses the Kraut to inflame discord, disharmony, disorder.
    “Sputa e passa” – Dante

14. caiusmarcus on December 5th, 2010 11:03 am

@ Norman

Yes, I can see that there are quite a few “Tribesmen” who are monitoring us (or so they think). Pathetic creatures who have nothing better to do than search the internet all day, looking for the latest “slander” against their Chosen ones.

I can recall a tall Caribbean Negro working at the U.N. named “Akira.” He was quite a drunkard! I always wondered why he had a Japanese name. (That’s the U.N. for you!)

Anyhow, stay well Norman!

15. A German on December 5th, 2010 5:53 pm

“He spits and passes” – Dante
    Lowbad, did Dante mean you?

It’s also nice that you call me a “Kraut”.
    So much for white “unity” and “solidarity” in your stupid Imperium idea!

You act like a member of a secret society.
    You want to shatter biological entities like nations and melt them together in a Neo Soviet Imperium.
    You want elitism. You hold dear hate for the plebs, the masses.
    You speak to adepts in a secret language, because YOU think most here don’t understand it.
    And all who criticize your crazy Imperium idea, are immediately Jews.
    To shut their mouths.

I recognized that in earlier discussions.

In former centuries you would have called them:
    heretics, witches, burgois…

You’re really a pathetic old man, a pitiful creature.

Aryans always despised secret societies.
    And that’s why I despise your Imperium idea and your back stabbing ways.

The very word “secrecy” is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. Even today, there is little value in opposing the threat of a closed society by imitating its arbitrary restrictions. Even today, there is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for increased security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. That I do not intend to permit to the extent that it is in my control. And no official of my Administration, whether his rank is high or low, civilian or military, should interpret my words here tonight as an excuse to censor the news, to stifle dissent, to cover up our mistakes or to withhold from the press and the public the facts they deserve to know.

I hope Caius, who sounds still sane, recognizes that you’re a false cult leader! And goes his way independantly without your craziness.
    And I hope the highly intelligent Dr. Sunic rethinks his mistake of associating with you and bringing you on VOR.

16. Akira on December 5th, 2010 6:20 pm

Don’t worry, Deutscher, a dingo just ate Malta, the centre of the universe.

17. Chris on December 6th, 2010 3:48 am

A German, I cannot understand why someone who considers himself on the Right, would take issue with elitism. If you wan’t your egalitarian utopia, you have it already, it’s called the EU.

Of course the masses are morons. That doesn’t mean one should not look out for their interests, a form of noblesse oblige, but they should not be the ones setting the tone for the society.

18. Akira on December 6th, 2010 7:12 am

Chris,

You are obviously one of the masses you refer to.

I don’t recall “A German” referring to himself as a “Right-Winger” — which is by the way, Jew-Masonic-Speak — Left Right Left Right Left Right … to the firing squad …

Also (and of course he can correct me if I’ve misunderstood), I don’t recall him expressing a problem with elitism or hierarchical structures per se; but rather with a bunch of creepy old men enticing younger men to join them in devil-worship and pawing each other in windowless rooms with silly aprons on, and their pants rolled up, and riding around on goat-trolleys, and fooling around in coffins, and calling each other silly pseudo-Islamic, Kabbalistic, pseudo-Egyptian names, and imagining that all this faggotry makes them somehow superior to those who work for a living and don’t live as parasites — on jewsury and exploitation and corruption — and looking down with contempt on workers.

But Chris, I guess we should be tolerant of people like you (since Tolerance and Universal Equality is the Mason’s creed), and not treat you badly or look down on you just because you’re obviously one of those masses you talk about.

19. A German on December 6th, 2010 3:48 pm

@Chris
    You seem not to understand how I define myself.
    I am neither a plain “right-winger” nor a 19th century nationalist.
    I am a Nationalsocialist, and that loyal to the original and pure idea!

I know in English it is written National-Socialism.
    But that is wrong according to Alfred Rosenberg and Dr. Goebbels.
    Because they said one shall not part these two components.
    It’s not nationalism plus socialism. In Nationalsocialism these two components became an indissoluble amalgam.
    That’s the revolutionary idea of Nationalsocialism.

For me not only nationalism and racialism plays a big role, but also the social care among your kinsmen
    =Volksgemeinschaft!

Nationalism only fails.
    Socialism, especially INTERNATIONAL Socialism=Marxism only fails.
    Right-wing-ism of the “respectable” conservatives fails, because it’s dishonest! They lie to themselves until it is too late. (Obamanation)
    And they support this system of raptor capitalism.

That’s why I am a Nationalsocialist.
    Because social only functions national (among a homogenous people).

And I confess, in certain fields you need elites, so a state can function. But in a nationalsocialistic state these elites don’t feel superior to their other kinsmen.
    Though they’re part of an elite in certain fields, for example engineering, they still feel as a part of the Volksgemeinschaft and don’t feel superior to their lowest kinsmen.

That’s the difference between a nationalsocialistic state and the current raptor capitalistic system and Lowbad’s utopy of an elitist freemasonic right version of the Soviet Union.

Nationalsocialism does neither condemn nor prohibit capitalism and entrepreneurship, like Communism or Bolshevism, but it steers capitalism in the right way, so capitalism does not devour the nation.

Like it is “normal” right now in the Western World.
    Where they’re sending our workbenches to China, laying off millions, thanking tax paying kinsmen by letting them live in tent cities.
    Destroying all their savings and retirement funds by anonymous hedge fonds.

All this would not be possible in a nationalsocialistic state!

So much to the economic definition of nationalsocialism.
    That’s why I agree so much to Adrian Salbuchi.
    He thinks exactly the same way, economically.
    He only has not yet acepted the nationalist and racialist part of this Weltanschauung.

And what distinguishes Nationalsocialism so much from Lowbad’s freemasonic utopy:

He wants an elite who looks down on the other kinsmen, who scorns the “plebs”.
    He wants to create a “new man”, like in Communism, and we know to what that led.
    He wants to shatter all Aryan nations and fatherlands and glue them together in a faceless behemoth, a melting pot.
    An world Imperium like Orwell described: Oceania or Eurasia.
    With no characteristics anymore.

And in fact, Lowbad’s Imperium is nothing more than AmEuRasia.
    We can achieve a white awakening and white solidarity also without forcing 1 billion Whites in a block state, a right version of the Soviet Union.
    We already can see that even the lame version of such a block state, the EU, doesn’t function and is not appreciated by the White/Aryan peoples.

That’s the great difference between Lowbad and me!
    He does everything because he hates the plebs.
    I do everything I do because I love my Volk, my nation, my race!
    From the highest to the lowest!

@Akira
    Although your answer to Chris was higly cynic and sarcastic, it somehow hit the crux of the matter!
    LOL
    But that will of course bring you just another being-a-Jew-blame by Lowbad.
    LOL

20. Chris on December 7th, 2010 4:02 am

A German, thanks for the considered response. It was certainly far more clarifying than the drooling masonic-this, masonic-that rubbish that Akira calls a comment.

For the record, I used the term “Right” as shorthand for alternative right, white nationalist, whatever you want to call it. I most certainly did not mean neo-con or what currently passes for right-wing in the West.

Also, I do not think elitism entails a hatred or disdain for the plebs as our current elites possess. I specifically mentioned the term “noblesse oblige” to refer to the obligation that the elite have toward those beneath them, an obligation based on ethnic solidarity without any fantasies about equality thrown in.

21. Norman Lowell on December 8th, 2010 10:45 am
  22. Giorgo T on December 9th, 2010 8:57 pm

The Evropean Empire would be great but I don’t trust the wider community to come to an international understanding. It is obviously better to stress individual conditions on the ground in each peoples neck of the woods. Provincialism is essential to a our identity and the best way to once again become free is to remain apart for the time being. I think that the call for an Imperivm on the order we’re talking about here is shooting too high. I have a few questions, admitting I have not read the book yet, who will be the Varangian guard of such a European superstate? Who is considered a legitimate citizen of the Imperium? It is strictly within the borders of the Caucasus, Urals Mountains, the border with Turkey and the Straights of Gibraltar. Or is it everywhere European and in some cases near eastern people live in the globe? This notion of a union of like peoples is not even close to happening in the Anglo-Sphere which I’d consider Malta apart…
    Malta has an interesting past as refusing full integration with the UK. Point of order, without the Greks at the center, the greatest thinkers on earth, there is no triad of superior European or Eurasian groups.

I was just saying the other day that there is the tri-states and Long Island. If a self is not at least half something you’re an Americacan.

Down loud at lulu.com, search Imperian Manifesto I had hoped it would be free.

I never heard the term Judeo Christianity except from our so called conservatives. I had certainly heard of Judea and Samaria.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGQQcO2d5M Haydn

23. caiusmarcus on December 10th, 2010 11:28 am

@ Giorgio T

The fact of the matter is: NO. We of the IDEA are not “aiming too high” as you say. If you are a White Man (and I highly suspect that you are), you will realize that we, as a Race, have NO CHOICE at this stage but to unite into a greater IMPERIUM (meaning “POWER” in Latin), and leave our petty “provincialisms” at the door.

Now, as to who will form this “Vanguard” of the Elite: They will come from ALL the kindred subgroups of White Europid peoples. They will be the best and brightest, the toughest, the most cultured. They will be experts in all fields of human existence: Spirituality, Race, High Culture, High Politics, etc. These are the “Overmen” of Nietzschean fame.

Regarding what nations are to be in the IMPERIUM and who shall be considered its citizens: This is simple: We believe that ONE’S RACE IS ONE’S NATION. Period. If you are a White person (no matter if you’re a Teuton, a Latin, a Slav, Celt, Greek, etc.), then you are a citizen. This is a citizenship based on BLOOD. Not on petty bureaucratic paperwork. That means that those who aren’t White Europids could NEVER become citizens (they are outside the racial community). Such groups include: Blacks, Mongoloids, Mestizos, Semites, Hamites, Eskimos, Pygmies, Martians, etc., etc. Our citizenship statement shall be blunt: MUD PEOPLE NEED NOT APPLY.

Now, as for your comment about Americans: I did not understand you. If you are implying that White Americans are a different “race” than White Europids, then this is utter nonsense. The fact of the matter is that the only TRUE American is a White American. We built this country. My ancestry is 5/8ths Italian, 1/4 Ukrainian, and 1/8th English-Irish. So I am even MORE of a “Europid” than some folks over in Europe, simply because I have a greater range of pan-European DNA (from the Latins, Slavs, Teutons and Celts).

Geopolitically: ALL WHITE NATIONS are to be included within the IMPERIUM. This is essential. In my book, I have broken the IMPERIUM into 7 SACRED SUPER-REGIONS:
    1) Europe
    2) Russia
    3) North America
    4) Mercosur (Southern S. America)
    5) South Africa (which will be entirely White)
    6) Australia/New Zealand
    7) Trans-Europe (which will include those parts of N. Africa and the Middle East which are predominantly White. Such regions include the part of Morocco that is home to the blond, blue-eyed “Kabyles,” and of course parts of Persia and Asia Minor.)

I hope these brief responses clear up some misconceptions you might have. I strongly encourage you to read my book for much further detail.

AVE!

24. caiusmarcus on December 10th, 2010 12:01 pm

I would just like to add, for the naysayers: An IMPERIUM of united White peoples is essential for one main reason: TO END OUR PATHOLOGICAL NEED TO KILL EACH OTHER.

I am no fan of the current European “Jew-nion”, BUT the good thing to come out of the EU is that Germany and France will most likely never again go to war. The economies of the EU nations are too closely linked. That is a good thing for us Whites, despite the negative cultural and political impact that the EU system might have on us.

For those who like to keep making analogies (which truly ARE “anal”) that the IMPERIUM IDEA is some kind of a revised Soviet Union, this is ridiculous. An IMPERIUM of hundreds (if not thousands) of diverse regions, which all have control over their own internal affairs, is the EXACT OPPOSITE of the Soviet model. We’re not preaching collectivization, we’re not extolling the virtues of “Soviet Man,” we’re not carrying around copies of Chairman Mao’s “Little Red Book.” This is all slanderous nonsense. And to make the claim that we are “Masons”….well, read my book. I have plenty of things to say about them.

If anything, we are IMPROVING upon the old NS Idea. The difference here is that we are not promoting just one Europid ethnicity at the expense of all others. We are not saying that the Germans are the Master Race, or the Greeks, or the Irish, etc. What we are AFFIRMING is that: ALL EUROPID PEOPLES BELONG TO ONE UNITED MASTER-RACE OF BIOLOGICAL ARISTOCRATS.

That, my friends, is the TRUTH behind the IDEA of IMPERIVM EVROPA.

AVE!

25. Giorgo T on December 10th, 2010 7:15 pm

We may have an actual disagreement about the meaning of American amongst whites. Certainly whites don’t mean multiracial whites but, what if judging from phenotype they take the appearance of a Caucasian. Could Indians be included as they are skeletally Caucasian for the most part. I’m thinking of the Sailer article about Indians lobbying to receive legal recognition as non-Caucasians in the 1980s. The significance historically is that before that time they were still considered amongst the white people. If President Reagan was here I’d ask him a “why” about this one?
    I believe the mixing of Europeans identities in many parts of America has created a unique ethnicity of American call them Yank or Rebel or Westerner.
    Obviously the British Isles peoples, the Germans and other assorted northern Europeans have always form a sort of league that bound Americani whites together irrespective of national origin. I’m sure Doctor Sunic could shed some light on these parts being that he enjoys the privilege of being citizen on the two great super continents.
    It seems to me that the creation of a camp of the saint’s superstate would only lead to catastrophe on a scale unforeseen. We can’t hope to change the popular conventions of liberal understanding if the left refuses to hear reason.

26. Giorgo T on December 10th, 2010 7:19 pm

@CMI I think you will find these maps of some interest they use some interesting language to specify that you are exactly one. I think the way we use White to describe ourselves is deserving of a capitalization.

27. Giorgo T on December 10th, 2010 7:21 pm

Your definition of White is correspondent with the census bereau definiation of United States citizens or resident aliens “having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa

28. caiusmarcus on December 10th, 2010 7:33 pm

@ Giorgio T

With all due respect sir, I think you have some SEVERE misconceptions about American identity. As someone who is from the NY region, I can tell you that the MUDS (be they Blacks, Puerto Ricans, Dominicans, Asians, Indians, Arabs, etc.) do not consider themselves “American” at all. There are some small exceptions, of course, but the vast majority see the White Man as the enemy. And rightfully so. These groups cannot possibly adapt to a modern industrialized society — it is not in their DNA!

As for American Indians looking “White,” you are probably thinking of the Mohawk or the Cherokee. Yes, they have a large amount of White blood. However, this is the exception. You’ll find most “reservations” around the U.S. to have brown-skinned people on them. Many are even more Negroid than “Indian.” Here on Long Island, for example, you have East End tribes like the Shinnecock and Poospatuck who are clearly of African descent. These lazy Negroes can actually claim “Indigenous” status (and all the privileges which go along with that) simply because their great-great-great-great grandparents were pure-blooded Indians.

I hope this clears things up for you a bit.

29. caiusmarcus on December 10th, 2010 7:40 pm
  30. caiusmarcus on December 10th, 2010 7:51 pm

@ Giorgio T

The “Census Bureau” is full of it! Try telling a North African or Saudi that he is “White,” and let me know the response you get! Good luck my friend!

Now I will ask you one question: Do you think it is possible that Arabs, Indians, Negroes or Chinamen can call themselves “Frenchmen” or “Germans” or “Italians”? I am not talking about the bureaucratic legality of what ZOG considers a citizen to be. I am asking you whether you believe that ONE’S RACE IS ONE’S NATION?

31. Giorgo T on December 10th, 2010 8:16 pm

Surprisingly most Puerto Rican’s identify as white but I recognize the type you are talking about as well.

32. Giorgo T on December 10th, 2010 8:35 pm

There are times when those of your same race are your enemy as well any one who has ever lived knows that. Though politically those whom identify as white, more often than not, are also liberal drones.

33. caiusmarcus on December 11th, 2010 2:01 am

@ Giorgio

If you are referring to the 2000 Census, 80 percent identified as “White” simply because “Hispanic” is not, by itself, an accepted racial category. The choice so-called “Hispanics” have is either “White Hispanic” or “Non-White Hispanic.”

I implore you to live in some of the places that I have lived through the years. Go to the Bronx, go to what was once “Italian Harlem” (now called “Spanish” Harlem), go to Williamsburg (Brooklyn), and I assure you, you will not find rosy cheeked Spaniards there!

The fact is that these mixed-race mongrels ARE NOT WHITE. So-called “Boricua” Pride and identity is stronger in New York than it is in Puerto Rico. Overwhelmingly these people are little distinguishable from Negroes. They are a tad lighter (or “high yellow”) in most cases, but I assure you, the thick lips, kinky hair, and foul odor all point to a decidedly AFRICAN origin. You’ll find very few of the “Spaniard” variety in NY. In fact, I have found from my own experience that Puerto Ricans are typically even lazier than Negroes. I would deign to say that there are more PRs on welfare than blacks. And I have not been the first to observe that PRs can be even more anti-White than your typical childish Negro.

But don’t take my word for it, come to NY and do your own “field work.” Some of the best spots to observe these Puerto Rican primates are: Tito Puente Blvd (110th St) and 1st Avenue, take your pic of any spot in the Bronx — I suggest Westchester Avenue and 165th Street, then there’s Mott Haven, the Hub, Melrose, Longwood, etc., etc.

Go anywhere and you’ll find: A PUERTO RICAN IS NOT WHITE.

34. drewsylvan on December 14th, 2010 3:59 pm

@Caius Marcus Ideus

Hey, I really enjoyed the interview! I’m from Miller Place, class of 94′. I wish we had known each other growing up. I am sure that we have some mutual friends. I’d love to meet up sometime in NYC. Write me back if you’re interested: drewsylvan@gmail.com – Drew.

35. caiusmarcus on December 26th, 2010 3:22 pm

@ Drew Sylvan

Speaking of Miller Place, I’m sure you’ve heard the news of our blind savage “Governor” pardoning his fellow savage in the MURDER of an unarmed White youth: Daniel Cicciaro, Jr.

Cicciaro was shot three times in the face at point-blank range. Of course Reverend Al and all the other “civil rights” monkeys supported the pardoning of one of their own.

We all know how they would react if the roles were reversed — if this criminal monkey (“John White”) was the one who got shot three times in the face. And we all know that it would make national news for many consecutive weeks.

Daniel Cicciaro’s name is now listed on the invisible Wall of Martyrs, alongside the names of others who were killed by savages — simply because they were WHITE.

36. caiusmarcus on December 26th, 2010 3:23 pm