November 29, 2010
FDR at ease and pleased after signing war declaration against Japan, 1941. Enlarge.
Dr. Andreas Wesserle discusses with Carolyn the malign influence of “Frankie” Roosevelt on 20th Century power politics. Topics include:
- Teddy and Franklin Roosevelt shared a “flighty” mentality and competitive view of Germany;
- War preparation began in 1933; read Perpetual War for Perpetual Peace, ed. by Harry Elmer Barnes;
- Roosevelt strategized for war with Japan to gain control of the Pacific;
- King George’s briefcase contained FDR’s war promises;
- Roosevelt’s controversial recognition of the Soviet Union in 1933;
- Adolf Hitler’s goals didn’t include a world empire;
- Pearl Harbor was the traumatic event that has kept American people in state of hysteria.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.