The Heretics’ Hour: Elie Wiesel, Alan Hart, and Truth in History

November 8, 2010

Carolyn looks at a Zionist and an anti-Zionist … but doesn’t find much difference between them. Topics include:

• Press releases masquerading as news, as in: Wiesel Holocaust Institute in Romania finds 16 bodies in grave – says they’re Jews;
  • Alan Hart masquerading as a truth-teller, as in: his book explaining the difference between Judaism and Zionism;
  • Hart’s call for Jews to become the “light unto nations” because we need them to be masquerading as Truth in History.

Contact Carolyn:
carolyn carolynyeager.com

Comments

16 Responses to “The Heretics’ Hour: Elie Wiesel, Alan Hart, and Truth in History”

1. hosehead on November 11th, 2010 3:35 am

Your November show was, as usual, great and your talk about Alan Hart spot on. There is an interesting example of what you expose at:

which tries to sell the same snake oil you so eloquently warn against. It also makes me wonder about Rebel News

Keep up the great work in exposing these pathological liars!

2. A German on November 11th, 2010 7:18 pm

Carolyn have you already heard/read of the newly found mass grave in Slovenia?

They report:
    They found a 200 yard long and 4 yard wide mass grave in Slovenia near the Croatian border.
    The victims are Germans of the division “Prinz Eugen”, allied Slovenian Homeland Defence and Croatian Ustasi.
    Murdered by Tito’s yugoslavian Communists.

For a long time it was a tabu in Slovenia to speak, report, research about these mass graves and massacres committed by the communists.
    Since 2008 Slovenia began to investigate !500! of such German-Axis Allied mass graves in Slovenia.

This means, the partisans killed all Germans and their Allies after capturing them.

3. A German on November 12th, 2010 8:30 pm

You’re right Carolyn!
    They always blah blahing us with:
    “A new Holocaust…a new Holocuast…a new Holocaust!”

Today I listened shortly to one of Michael Savage’s podcasts, where he goes savage about MuzzieCabras in Britain burning puppies for the Remembrance Day and holding shields with:
    “British soldiers burn in hell!”
    And he was aggrevated about the fact that the English police did nothing against these vipers but against the British counter protesters.

And there I were totally d’accord with Savage, such vile beasts should be kicked out of Europe!

But then the Jew came through again in the egomaniac Wiener:
    “If those wouldn’t have fought in Normandy we all would speak all German today and many of us would be lamp shades.”

Ridiculous.

And he also loves to describe the MuzzieCabras as Islamo Fascists. Simply ridiculous.

I always say to these delusioned zionist “nationalists” or borderline zionist “nationalists”:
    “How can you compare Nazism to Islam???
    Nationalsocialism fought FOR European values AGAINST Bolshevism! Islam fights AGAINST European values and tries to conquer, colonize and outbreed us!
    Are you crazy???”

And then you’re right again Carolyn, from all sides, right, left, center European, non-European, Israel gets called “Nazis” and the swastika often painted on the Israel flag or used in anti-Israel caricatures.
    Which is simply ridculous!

That’s like calling satanists, Christians and painting crosses into the pentagram.
    Unbelievable and crazy.

The only real and no-compromise enemy the Jews ever had gets now identified with them.
    Unbelieveable.

4. Carolyn on November 13th, 2010 11:17 am

@A German, re Slovenia graves

Thanks for bringing this up. I didn’t mention the non-Jewish mass graves from that era, but I thought about it. Again, I refer listeners to a very interesting article I wrote on just who is really in the mass graves found all over central/eastern Europe, thanks to WWII. It was published in The Barnes Review, Jan/Feb 2010, p. 39. You can also read it at my website http://www.carolynyeager.com. under the title “Searching for the Bodies.” It tells of many of the mass graves found containing murdered Germans, and, further south, all anit-Communist fighters and simple civilians. I quote that over 100,000 is a moderate estimate of these non-Jewish victims thrown into mass graves just in Slovenia alone, at the hands of Russian Commisars [many Jews] and Tito’s forces!

I report on “a new dig” begun in 2007 in the Tezno Forest, believed to hold as many as 15,000 dead . Military gear found indicates they were Croatians and Germans. I don’t know if this is the same or different than the one near the town of Prevalje in the latest report that you mention. Is the Tezno Forest near Prevalje? It sounds to me like a different one.

There is another one I wrote about in this article: A trench near the city of Maribor was discovered when a road bypass was being constructed. They unearthed 1,179 skeletons and estimated there were at least 15,000, possibly 20,000 more [German and other Axis POWs killed by Communist forces]. At that point the leftist government stopped the dig, insisting they had to continue the road building!! Can you imagine if these were believed to be Jewish remains? The whole area would be turned over to the jews and a monument would be built — no more road at all. Instead, these remains remain under the road now, shamelessly ignored.

This double standard prevails everywhere. I tell of two Jewish-run digs where a few bones are found, the local and international Jewish organizations demand the land be turned over to them [and get it]; after which they stop digging on “religious grounds” and begin building huge monuments immediately to the inflated number of “Jews” who were “holocausted” there. They don’t allow anyone but themselves to play any part in it. An outrageous rip-off and insult to history that they get away with.

And we are supposed to believe there are “good Jews.” Do they speak up about any of this? No. Or only in the most general of ways, without specifying anything. People say, ‘Well, they don’t know about it.’ But they could know, if they got their nose out of the mainstream media they love since it’s run by themselves.

Our own people don’t know about it either, and don’t want to know because they don’t want to exonnerate the Germans. That’s the reason.

5. Carolyn on November 13th, 2010 11:41 am

P.S. Unfortunately, the German government does nothing to publicize this kind of news, because it is leftist [by law!] and is invested in keeping the Wehrmacht under the Third Reich uncelebrated and even criminal. If the German government supported the truth in this matter of mass graves, the news reports would change very fast.

I will bring up another detail from my article that really galls me. When the German CIVILIAN victims were uncovered from the mass graves in Marbok, Poland (Marienburg in German) in 2008-09 and were moved to a burial ground closer to the new German-Poland border by the PRIVATE German organization that cares for cemeteries for war-dead, and given a respectful burial, the only German govt. dignitary that attended this well-publicized event was the German Ambassador to Poland!! Polish officials were not there either. So much for the concern of official Germany for their fellow Germans {women and children] who were murdered in cold blood just because they were German .

It sure wasn’t that way when Adolf Hitler was in charge.

6. Carolyn on November 14th, 2010 12:27 am

Dr. Kriessmann writes the following to me about this:

The Tezno forest is near Marburg/Maribor. Prevali is across the border of Kaernten and Slovenia NWW of Maribor. Prevali in the Miestal was until 1919 part of my home province and is only about 50 miles east from my home town.

Friends and acquaintances of our family were captured in early May 1945 by Tito partisans and killed just across the border in Prevali. If you want some of the names, I still remember some.

Also, The German is correct — members of the Prinz Eugen as well as of Loehr’s So army were killed.

7. I v a n on November 14th, 2010 5:02 pm

[Personal insults deleted.]

Why would Germans, or anybody else for that matter, build expensive, awkward, inefficient gas chambers while waging a war on two fronts, hoard stinky jews in concentration camps, feed them for weeks or even months, shower them before they shove them into these ovens while all it takes to get rid of a human parasite is one minute and one bullet in the back of the head. And, by the way, that is exactly what Germans were doing to the Jewish commissars in the occupied territories. Taking into account what Jews did to Germany, could you blame the Germans for doing so?

Do you know how many human bodies per day you would have to burn to account for 6 million people? Over 4000 every day for 4 years! That’s the population of a small town, Carolyn. Could that be done without leaving footprints all over the place? This Holocaust narrative makes absolutely no sense, no matter how you look at it.

You don’t need a degree in chemistry and endless academic debates to see the absurdity of the Holocaust narrative – all one needs is elementary common sense.

8. A German on November 15th, 2010 3:23 am

@Ivan
    I think what Carolyn drives is the enlightenment of the people.
    Because millions of our kinsmen lost their common sense, as you have Ivan, due to daily propaganda brain washing.
    They don’t even try to make this short calculation and thought process anymore, which you made Ivan.
    So don’t shoot the messenger, the enlightener!

One can only learn by constant repetition, time table, vocabulary…

That’s why Carolyn does what she does.

For you it’s “a subject of endless, academic debate to the point where everybody gets sick of it” because you’re in the know.
    But hundreds of millions still didn’t even hear about it.
    For them the issue is religion, a dogma which is “absolute truth”.
    You should try to see things from other persons’ perspective!

And your attack ad hominum “Jewess…tone….” was not correct!!!
    You should apologize for that!

9. torbaker on November 15th, 2010 3:48 am

This show is one of the best I have heard from you yet. Please keep up the good work.

I must say though, that I cant really agree with the Hart-Chomsky comparison. Allthough I am not a big Chomsky fan at all, I think he has done much more good for the cause of truth than this despicable Hart character. Chomsky was one of the first to tell the Israli attack on Lebanon, his “Fatefull Triangel”-book was also essential in getting the left wing rallied up against Israel.

And lets not forget that Chomsky doesnt have this implicit anti-german racism that Hart seems to propagete. Hart is trying to put the “Mark of Cain” on the germen people as a whole, while Comsky defended professor Robert Faurison when he was under seige.

Chomsky doesnt beg for money either. He bring both good and bad to the table, I cant say that this about Hart, he is acting like a total fraud.

10. torbaker on November 15th, 2010 3:50 am

By the way, is there any possibilty of you having Steve (the frequent caller on the Mike Piper show) as a guest? Steve is a fauntain of knowledge, and i would really love to hear him as a guest rather than a caller on a show.

Thanks again, and please excuse my bad english.

11. Mike Conner on November 15th, 2010 1:54 pm

As a reminder to all, personal insults are not acceptable in the comment sections of this Web site. Grow some skin, and keep it highbrow. Don’t take disagreement as a personal attack. If you can’t comment without name-calling and insulting, please take it somewhere else.

12. Carolyn on November 15th, 2010 1:58 pm

@torbaker,

Glad you liked the show. Yes, I will have Steve on sometime, coming up. He’s putting together some interesting material now … but he’s always doing that. :-)

13. patthemick on November 15th, 2010 9:16 pm

0The thing about the holocaust that amazes me is that jews seem to have the survival instincts of sheep. If the Germans had rounded up a 100o Irish people and were going to kill them they might suceed but they would have one hell of a fight first.
    Wiyth the typical jews survival instinct why would they waste bullets? Just walk up behind them and hit them on the head with a ballpeen hammer.

14. I v a n on November 15th, 2010 11:34 pm

A German wrote: And your attack ad hominum “Jewess…tone….” was not correct!!!
    You should apologize for that!

A German, are you sure you are a German? Again, just asking. Demanding an apology and calling for banning others is not exactly a German’s trait, if you catch my drift. If you are indeed a German, please accept this as my apology for doubting you:

And here is my apology to Carolyn the enlightener:

15. A German on November 16th, 2010 3:30 am

@Ivan
    First of all I didn’t want an apology for me,
    but for Carolyn, who you rudely insulted!

And I also didn’t call for a ban?
    Leave the parallel world you’re living in!

And what do you mean “not a German trait”?
    Am I now a Jew too because I didn’t agree to you?
    Gosh! I hate people who call everyone and everything immediately “a Jew” because they don’t agree to them.
    Low-bad also does that always.
    I hate that.
    If your dog barks at you, is he then a Jew too?
    You’re ridiculous.

And what kind of crazy apology is it to link two music videos???
    Oh Rammstein is so “German” oho.
    Gosh!
    You don’t even understand what they sing, just because they appear gothic and sing robotic “they’re so German”.
    They’re crap. In other times they would have ended up at some special place.
    And why is that now an apology?
    You’re nonsensical.
    Your sarcasm stinks.

16. I v a n on November 16th, 2010 10:15 pm

[If you wish to keep commenting here, you need to write constructive comments, quit posting random video links, and drop the paranoid-sounding insinuations about others’ ethnic backgrounds, immediately. -Mike]