Radio Free Indiana: Debut Show!

October 14, 2010

Hoosier Nation emblem

In the debut show of Radio Free Indiana, Matt Parrott discusses:

• Introducing Radio Free Indiana;
  • Radical Americanism;
  • Restorationary Radicalism;
  • Multicult indoctrination camps;
  • The decline of America;
  • Kievsky denounces Anti-intellectualism.

About Kievsky

Kievsky is a White Advocate who argues that we need to weaponize our minds to win this fight. He blogs about his ideas at MindWeaponsInRagnarok.wordpress.com.

Contact Matt:
hoosierccc@gmail.com

Comments

18 Responses to “Radio Free Indiana: Debut Show!”

1. A German on October 14th, 2010 2:19 am

Welcome Matt in the VOR family!
    I like your Indiana-Gadsden flag combination.
    Very nice.

It’s also good that we get the Middle America perspective via your show! Keep up the good work!

For Kievsky:
    I mainly agree with him about the “mind weaponization”.
    BUT I don’t think we should mimicry Islam.
    Just return to our own heritage, values and traditions!

And I also don’t see the “anti-intelectualism” as such a great problem.
    Not everyone can be such a great academic like as Dr. Sunic or Dr. Macdonald.
    Everyone has his place.
    And there’s also something like “natural intelligence” which is often more worth than a college education.

Successful nationalist movements always were both:
    intellectual AND common (sense).

Intellectualism only is LIBERAL and leads to eltism and snobism.

But perhaps Kievsky has just to define “anti-intellectualism” more and explain what he really means.

2. A German on October 14th, 2010 3:03 am

Taqiyya is nothing for an Aryan person!
    Because it bases on deception and betrayal.

The Prussians had the credo:
    “Mehr sein als scheinen!”=”Be more than you seem to be”
    “Be more than the eye meets”

That’s a much more fitting credo for an Aryan person, because it doesn’t include deception and betrayal.
    It’s much more honest.

Make more of yourself to achieve things, than cheating people.

Taqiyya is for races like MuzzieCabras and Jews.

Look who wrote about Taqiyya first:
    Ignaz Goldziher (gold puller): Das Prinzip der Takijja im Islam. In: Zeitschrift der Deutschen Morgenländischen Gesellschaft. 1906

=The principle of the Taqiyya in Islam. In: Magazine of the “German” oriental society. 1906

And we also have a proof in the bible that Jews have a similar system:
    The betrayal of Shimon-”Petrus” when he betrayed our Lord Christ.

In Judaism Taqiyya is called “Kol Nidre”!

Remember the part where the Lord Christ said to the Jews:
    “The Children of the Devil
    “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. 43Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! 46Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don’t you believe me? 47He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God.”

That’s also a hint to the Jewish Taqiyya.

So everything bad in Islam, Taqiyya/Kol Nidre, Kuffar/Goyim=cattle, rob rape kill Kuffar/Goyim, the abuse of women…
    has it’s predecessor in the Talmud, Thora and Schulchan Aruch.

3. mattparrott on October 14th, 2010 7:52 am

German,

Thanks for welcoming me! I’ve been enjoying VOR shows for years, and now I get to be a host. I’ll be sure that Kievsky receives your thoughtful response to his thoughts from the interview.

4. Kievsky on October 14th, 2010 12:05 pm

I advocate Taqqiyah because we are playing this game on the enemy ground. We can’t use our old standbys of hot lead and cold steel under a Semitic – controlled regime. We have to fight with Semitic weapons. I’m sorry you don’t like this. I don’t like it either. But winning is the priority.

If you can make a case that we can effectively resist Semitic domination without mindweapons such as Taqqiyah, please do so.

Always keep your mind on the goal of effective resistance, think about it, and get back to me.

5. cladrastis on October 14th, 2010 6:25 pm

Nicely done.

I hope you will have Soren on the show occasionally. I understand he may be a persona non grata with certain individuals affiliated with the network, but it’s time to get over the past (and our individual egos). In solidarity!

Kievsky,

Your mind weapon meme is very powerful. What better tool could a culture warrior (fighting an invisible war) have than a “mind weapon”? Your neologism has symbolically remasculinized intellectualism AND transposed the field of battle.

As an aside, if you want your kids (the future mind weapons) to enjoy and succeed in all the sciences, I recommend teaching them (in this order): algebra, trig, calc, stats/linear regression (very important for understanding science!), physics, chemistry, biology. This is the order in which students are taught in China, and that is why they are ahead – they were taught in the correct sequence; thus, they UNDERSTAND.

6. Kievsky on October 14th, 2010 6:51 pm

Cladrastis,

I’m glad you grok the value of the mindweapon meme! And you articulate it very well — “transposing the field of battle” is a very good way to describe it. It’s how the Semites won their past victories over us. We were off fighting Germans/Koreans/Vietnamese, while the Jews were defeating us on the homefront, and most White American men were totally oblivious to the REAL WAR going on. They transposed the field of battle, and we were oblivious.

Let us be oblivious no more. Let us fight the war that is, not the war we want to fight. Let us not be the generals ‘fighting the last war.”

I agree with you about the sequence of study. One problem I ran into in starting with physics is that it requires trigonometry, as calculating vectors uses sin/cosine and whatever the third one is.

When you say “stats/linear regression” what do you mean? Statistics? Is linear regression part of statistics? Probability is turning out to be a very useful math to play around with. We were going to go from Probability to Statistics, while she learns algebra (at a very slow pace) in school. But I’m not sure. I have a nagging feeling we should be focussing on algebra/geometry for SAT prep and preparation to do calculus. I also noticed that people who know calculus are able to solve algebra problems quicker and more efficiently. So your further advice is appreciated.

7. cladrastis on October 14th, 2010 9:22 pm

Linear regression is indeed part of statistics. In most intro to stats texts, the main idea is that by computing central tendencies (mean, median, mode, standard deviation) of two (or more) different populations, we can compare them. This allows us to answer questions like, “is there a significant IQ difference between blacks and whites?”

Linear regression is slightly different b/c instead of comparing two populations, one is trying to determine whether “there is a relationship” between some x variable and a y output. All that a middle or highschool student needs to know about linear regression is that a variable can be plotted (in a scatterplot fashion) against some other output of interest (for example hours spent studying per week versus final grade in a course). If the variable of interest has a relationship with the output then the scatter of dots will be non-random (a trend will be observed – it may be linear, quadratic, or some other shape). For example, one would expect that with increasing numbers of hours spent studying per week, the final grade in a class would increase. However, if this data were obtained by surveying individual students about studying habits and then checking the final scores of those students, one might notice that there is some statistical “noise” (i.e. the data does not form a perfect line). This noise is the result of differing aptitudes/studying habits of the students. The point in all this is that by using the model (the trendline), one can approximately predict what a student’s final grade will be based on how much he studies for the class (b/c a line is described by the equation y=mx+b, if you know m,x, and b, you can compute y). The more tightly the data clusters around the trendline (the model), the better the predictive power of the model. This “predictive” capability of statistical models is what makes them so important in science (the purpose of which is to “predict” how things behave based on mathematical relationships, i.e. models). All those graphs in science classes that relate things like temperature and volume or temperature and chemical reaction rates are based on real data that was used to make statistical models (from which the equations used in science classes are derived). The important thing for young “mind weapons” to understand (in very general terms) is why we do science (to generate data for statistical modeling, which allows us to predict things). If they understand this, they will be significantly less baffled and confused by the graphs in the margins of texts that explain “how we figured that out” and “why the equations “work” but do not predict experimental results exactly” (b/c of statistical “noise”).

I suggest finding a text on regression at the local university library and copying chapters 1 and 2 (that will be more than sufficient for a HS student), then teaching your child after she understands “intro to stats” (i.e. central tendencies and comparing populations).

To learn trig, all one needs to understand is 1) the unit circle (from which we get the infinite sinusoidal wave), 2) how sin, cos, and tan relate to a right triangle (i.e. sohcahtoa), and the 3) laws of sines and cosines. The rest is commentary.

I have been in higher education for 8 yrs and am working on my third degree (the first two were both in science). In HS I scored one point shy of 36 on the ACT. If you have any questions or need pointers on how something SHOULD be taught (but never is in public school) and what the important concepts are (esp in math), feel free to email me anytime. I figured everything out the hard way (i.e. I had low investment parents, so I was completely dependent on the public education system); I had to teach myself everything – thus it was more complex and confusing than it should have been. I am more than happy to teach people (esp. political allies) what I have learned in retrospect.

8. Kievsky on October 14th, 2010 9:41 pm

Cladrastis,

Be careful about offering math and science help to me — I will take you up on it! I will need a good e-mail address for you, go to:

which I own, and make a comment with a valid e-mail address which is not displayed publicly, so I can contact you. Be sure to comment as cladrastis so I know it’s you. I definitely need someone to call on with help a couple times a week.

By the way, do you know if there is a freeware tablet program without getting the tablet hardware — that is, a virtual chalkboard that uses the mouse as the chalk? I’ll have to look that up. We can also do Skype videochat and just hold up the notebook with the work, though that’s a bit awkward.

By the way, I offer tutoring in Russian once potential students get halfway through the Russian Pimsleur course and start working on a college textbook. the organization European-Americans United has a project for helping our people get a college degree on the cheap through the CLEP exams, and it has a homeschooling curriculum on its site. The Culture of Learning is a sine qua non of mindweaponization.

Thanks much cladrastis!

9. Carolyn on October 15th, 2010 10:51 am

I have had good information on home schooling on my website for several years now. http://www.carolynyeager.com. You’ll see the category listed at the top of the page.

I haven’t updated it , but it’s still good. I’m a firm believer in home schooling.

10. Mishko on October 16th, 2010 1:55 pm

Matt I enjoyed your first show. Thank you for coming onto VoR.

11. Luke on October 18th, 2010 5:39 pm

Good show, overall. I was impressed with Matt Parrot – he was cool, calm, well prepared, and didn’t sound nervous or scatterbrained.

One comment, however. It regards something Kievsky said regarding white rate traitors – he indicated that he tended to feel ‘sorry for them’, and was open to the idea of trying to help them see the error of their ways. I’m not so sure that this is a wise idea, since it is a perfect setup whereby our enemy can place a mole inside our camp, who pretends to have seen the light – and then once this mole manages to gain our ‘trust’, he can be a conduit of espionage that leads directly to the enemy’s camp.

Granted, this book that I am about to recommend is only a fictional novel. But, still, I recommend it to all pro-white men and women. The title is ‘White Guilt’, and it was written by Hewitt Moore. Lulu.com is a website where you can get a copy of it, and it’s not overly expensive. At any rate, in this book there is a scenario whereby the main character ‘feels sorry for a race traitor’, who is a white female – and she fools him into thinking that she deserving of his family’s sympathy and temporary support.

I thought about this book – which I had just finished reading last month, when I heard Kievsky offering his insane advice on how to view white race traitors. Take my advice, fellow VOR listeners – buy a copy of this book, and put it at the top of your reading list.

It is only a fictional novel, but there are valuable lessons to be learned from reading it.

12. Kievsky on October 18th, 2010 6:18 pm

Well, Luke, you don’t take the race traitors into your social circle and you don’t let on that you are a WN or part of any kind of group. You practice hard core Taqqiyah, my friend.

We need to socialize as much as possible, even with people we don’t like or even with people who are our outright enemies. Because the more you socialize, the more you learn about people, and the more you learn about them, the more ways you’ll find “teachable moments” and learn what to say that will be congruent to their mental map of the world.

13. Ragnar on October 19th, 2010 5:16 pm

Luke,

Kievsky’s way of thinking gives cowards an excuse to remain cowards.

What is needed today is men with the courage to speak out against those pushing for White genocide.

If you do what Kievsky suggests, you take the risk of not being the positive influence in another White person’s life that you could be if you were open about your racial beliefs.

This is a race war. The Jew is the main enemy. The Jew knows this and all Whites need to know it. We are not going to win this war by trying to sneak up on the Jew.

14. Ragnar on October 19th, 2010 5:21 pm

“Weakness . . . in us . . . is evil. Weakness leads to Zimbabwe.” – Kievsky.

This is true.

15. Kievsky on October 19th, 2010 6:13 pm

Ragnar,

You totally miss the concept of Mind Weaponization. Think about the open approach you are advocating. Is that how the Semites defeated us?

You are the general who still wants to fight the last war. The war we are in now is an occult war, a mind-war. It is a real war, even if it doesn’t have hot lead and cold steel.

You seem incapable of understanding this concept. A lot of people aren’t going to get it, or “buy it.” But what can I say — that’s what is.

16. Luke on October 20th, 2010 7:52 am

A perturbing question for Kievsky is in order. Ragnar, feel free to chime in.

If whites are involved in a ‘mind-war’, which I do not necessarily disagree with in principle – I think it is worthwhile to ask is this really a fair fight? After all, what are the overwhelming (and embarrassing) majority of white male minds busy concentrating on these days?

Answer: TV sports and this insane and racially suicidal obsession of white males to memorize and track useless sports statistics as they are compiled by their favorite negro athletes.

Negro athletes, who all too often, are nothing more than common inner city street criminals and ghetto thugs both on and off the field – and who are certainly not the kind of role models that any white male or white female should worship or idolize. Or, spend two seconds of their time watching on TV playing a kids game.

So, the question becomes: What is it going to take to get the white man’s mind off of these jewish provided distractions, and focused on his enemy and start using his mind to develop tactics that can defeat his enemy and ensure a future for white children?

Oh, and Ragnar is dead on the mark with his comment that whites are not going to win this war by ‘sneaking up on the jew’. Alex Linder once observed that you are never going to ever be able to ‘sneak up’ on the world’s most paranoid tribe, and while Putin somehow managed to pull that off over in Russia – that feat only served to put this enemy on high alert for anything like it to happen again.

17. Kievsky on October 20th, 2010 11:33 am

Luke,

1. Economic contraction is going to focus the minds of the distracted white men.

2. Jewish power is leveraged, and the lever is the cooperation of millions of Whites.

3. When Whites are forced to change their lifestyle because of economic contraction, they will no longer cooperate with the Jewish levers of power.

4. Mind War will take that a step further. We will raise a generation of elite White kids who are aware of the Jewish problem but don’t openly talk about it, thus they don’t lose opportunities to get in positions of power and influence. We basically have to do what the Jews did to seize power. There’s no shortcuts.

18. Luke on October 20th, 2010 3:17 pm

Kievsky, I hope that you realize that Whites do not have the luxury of waiting two or three generations for our race to regenerate it’s gonads and engage in some kind of ‘under-the-jewish-radar’ white awakening. Promoting this approach is equivalent to accepting a paycheck from the enemy, because that is precisely what this enemy wants whites to do – namely, nothing. Time in on their side, not on our side.

I remember something Linder said once on one of his radio show appearances about these moronic whites who call talk radio shows, and join the host in a mutually shared bout of ‘whining about the damage to our people and nation’ , brought to us by we all know who. But, then these white idiots will then make some wimpy comment about how they’ve decided to ‘put their fate in the hands of God’, because He Knows Best, ad nausem.

Linder correctly accused these kinds of individuals, who are just brainless ‘Christian’s who hide behind God – of being spineless and gutless and too scared to take action themselves to fight this foe of ours. So, by hiding behind God – this is their excuse for doing nothing. He was dead right. So, back to my earlier statement – time is not on the side of Whites, it is on the side of the enemy. This fight demands a pro-active, offensive approach.

Fact: If this enemy succeeds in conning whites into adopting some kind of suicidal battle strategy that takes 3 or 4 generations to show any progress – during those 3 or 4 generations, the white race will be reduced to a hated and persecuted minority inside our own native homelands, jewish power will only grow more invincible, the USSR totalitarian police state resurrection will be completed, and the endless and relentless anti-white demonization propaganda flowing from the jewish controlled media will have 3 or 4 more generations of time to instill raw, violent hatred for whites into the sponge like brains of these millions of new non-whites who will then rule over us – and then, whites will become the new Kulaks and with a toot on the white genocide whistle, jews will round whites up and start slaughtering us in the very same fashion that their ethnic cousins did to over 65 million White Russians. And get zero complaint or opposition to it from these non-white minorities, who will likely fight over 50-yard-line tickets to watch (or assist in) the slaughter.

Also, those 3 or 4 generations of our own race being exposed to and subjected to anti-white media brainwashing will effectively create millions of enemies for our cause among our own race of people. Hence, whatever strategy or battle plan that we come up with – has to be one that can be deployed and yield lasting and positive results in less than 10 years time. Beyond that, our
    white goose is cooked.

Kievsky might be related to the architect of the NFL’s famous ‘prevent defense’, which always prevents a team from winning.

I prefer being the aggressor, because these enemies are cowards and they are not supermen. I say take the fight to the enemy, and get these rats scurrying for cover. Hey, we have right on our side and they have nothing but evil. We have a winning hand, so why not play it?