Announcing Radio Free Indiana

October 8, 2010

The Voice of Reason Broadcast Network is pleased to announce a new program, Radio Free Indiana, hosted by Matt Parrott. The show will run weekly Wednesday 10 to 11 PM, Eastern U.S. time, starting October 13, 2010.

Hoosier Nation Emblem

Radio Free Indiana will discuss traditional conservatism, Indiana state news, national issues, and activism. It will also celebrate White America’s rich Midwestern heritage and traditions. Join Matt Parrott and the rest of the Hoosier Nation for news, interviews, and commentary from the Middle American radicals your professor warned you about!

About Matt Parrott

Matt Parrott is a community organizer and street activist from Indiana. He’s the chairman of the Hoosier Nation chapter of the Council of Conservative Citizens, Indiana’s most active and effective traditional conservative advocacy group. He blogs at the Hoosier Nation website and at his own private blog, Fair and Delightsome. He’s a husband and father in suburban Indianapolis who works as a business systems analyst and web programmer. He’s opinionated, controversial, and won’t rest until he and his family are free to celebrate their heritage and traditions in a community of folks who also share and celebrate their heritage and traditions.

Comments

9 Responses to “Announcing Radio Free Indiana

1. Ragnar on October 19th, 2010 4:58 pm

I heard Matt Parrot (THE MORMON) talking about Christianity on Robert Stark’s show. Are we going to be getting the Jeeesus angle now on a regular basis? I was hoping that was over with the departure of Peter Schaenk.

Here is a word of advice for you, Mr. Parrot: Do not use your VOR show to promote your religion and everything should work out fine.

2. mattparrott on October 20th, 2010 8:19 pm

Ragnar (THE TROLL),

ParrotT’s spelled with two T’s. You’re going to need to start respecting that, and my faith.

3. Akira on October 22nd, 2010 12:54 am

Don’t worry Ragnar.

You won’t be hearing any “Jeeesus angle” from the resident Parrott.

Mormons are Anti-Christ.

You know — every man gets to be god of his own planet, Jesus is Lucifer’s brother, and all those other extra-twisted Masonic delusions believed by the Smithians.

God save us all!

+ + +

Mr Parrott,

Why on Earth should anyone “need” to start respecting your faith? What are you going to do about it if somebody points out how evil your bizarre cult is?

You should go cry to some shyster, see if you can sue as a victim of a “hate crime”. Oy vey!

4. Akira on October 22nd, 2010 1:06 am

Parrot here [ http://www.counter-currents.com/2010/10/freemasonry-the-occult-war/ ] asserts that it is “obvious and undeniable” that Christianity is based on the Jew’s filthy traditions, even though Christ said that the Jews are children of the devil, and even though what is today Jewism is based on Talmudism, which dates from circa Anno Domini 500 and Kabbalism which dates from circa Anno Domini 1000.

Based on various comments made hereabouts, I for one would appreciate knowing whether Messieurs Parrott, Stark, and Sunic are Masons.

5. mattparrott on October 22nd, 2010 1:28 am

Akira,

How’s the first part that much different from Orthodox ideas about theosis?

That part was an afterthought, but I’m serious about people spelling my name right. I’m not using this radio program to evangelize.

Parrot here asserts that it is “obvious and undeniable” that Christianity is based on the Jew’s filthy traditions, even though Christ said that the Jews are children of the devil, and even though what is today Jewism is based on Talmudism, which dates from circa Anno Domini 500 and Kabbalism which dates from circa Anno Domini 1000.

How hard is it to remember that it’s spelled with two letter T’s? Seriously? And I’m sure the adults in the room can discern that there’s a distinction between Hebrew tradition and the Pharisaic and Talmudic deviations from that tradition.

I am not a Mason, am not knowingly associated with any Masons, and don’t intend to become one. Thank you for spelling my name right that time.

6. Akira on October 22nd, 2010 1:52 am

Mr Parrott,

I find it hard to believe that you are seriously equating Orthodox teachings about Theosis with the idea that every Mormon man gets to be god of his own planet.

Besides the fact that planetary deeds of property don’t enter into any Orthodox theology, Christ’s salvation is granted equally to men and women.

Let me check.

St. Athanasius of Alexandria:

“The Son of God became man, that we might become god.”

St Peter:

Christians are “partakers of divine nature.”

St Athanasius :

Theosis is “becoming by grace what God is by nature.”

Nope — No distinction between men and women. And no promises to get to be tin-pot Luciferian “Princes of This World”, lording it over individual hunks of rock hurtling through space and time.

+ + +

Thanks for the answer regarding Masonic foolishness, but I’m surprised you’d not be hooked up with those who worship that devourer of souls whom you regard as Christ’s brother.

7. Akira on October 22nd, 2010 2:10 am

One last comment (for today…)

As much as I disagree with Ragnar about his belief that you would be preaching about someone your cult has no true regard for, I must also disagree with you (I guess I’m just very disagreeable in general…) when you claim:

– “I’m not using this radio program to evangelize.”

I disagree because I don’t believe it’s possible not to “evangelize” (a word that should be just used used for those who are actually spreading the evangelion) or propagate.

I believe that every person always propagates their belief system, There is no such thing as “pure” objectivity. Mormons will propagate Mormonism, Buddhists Buddhism, Muslims Islam, etc.

The idea that they won’t is exactly the Masonic “secularist” ideology that has made America into the cultural swamp it is today.

I recall a court case in Canada where a Roman Catholic school was compelled by law to hire a qualified teacher whom they had rejected for employment because he was a Jehovah’s Witness. The school argued (correctly) that the predominantly RC children entrusted to their care could not be taught correctly by a JW, but the Jew judge in his (typical) arrogance, disagreed, and he had the power of the state on his side.

Obviously a JW could not be an ideal teacher for RC children, no matter how intelligent or conscientious he may have been.

Fr Raphael clearly identifies himself as an Orthodox priest, and makes it clear that everything he discusses is from an Orthodox perspective. The listener is not expected to agree, but knows to approach everything he says with this knowledge of the host’s perspective in mind.

Likewise, you will propagate your world view in every word, and every choice of guest, et cetera.

8. mattparrott on October 22nd, 2010 1:51 pm

Akira,

His show is a religious show, so that’s really not all that much of a concession for him. I haven’t made my beliefs a secret.

I doubt there’s much that I, or any other American who doesn’t happen to be Orthodox, could do to win your favor aside from kicking a chair out from under myself.

9. jpicard on October 25th, 2010 9:52 pm

This aversion to anyone with Christian faith has always rather annoyed me. I can understand and agree with on some levels arguments that Christianity has had adverse effects on our people when implemented in certain ways. However there is absolutely nothing incompatible with being Christian and being pro white. If you don’t like hearing the “Jeeeesus” angle on things try, what is it called…. oh yeah, not listening to it. I’m sure you can find somewhere else to troll and make people with our views look bad instead of attacking those who, if you could get over minor ideological difference, are on our side in the greater scheme of things.