Sunic to be interviewed on French radio

September 22, 2010

Tom Sunic

Tom Sunic will be interviewed on the French radio station Radio Courtoisie on Sat. Sep. 25, at 12pm CET / 6am ET. Tom will discuss among other things his recent book, La Croatie : un pays par défaut ? (“Croatia: a country by default?”).

Source: Radio Courtoisie Blog.

Comments

9 Responses to “Sunic to be interviewed on French radio”

1. xcommander on September 27th, 2010 5:13 am

For those of you speaking French, here’s the show:
    Download
    Dr. Tomislav Sunić was interviewed during the first third of the show about his book La Croatie, un pays par défaut ?, along with Georges Feltin-Tracol, main editor of the website Europe Maxima.

Note that Dr. Tomislav Sunić was also interviewed by Méridien Zéro, a French show of the Italian radio Radio Bandiera Nera. The podcast’ll be online this evening, or tomorrow, on their blog.

2. xcommander on September 27th, 2010 5:19 am

And I forgot the link to Feltin-Tracol’s recension of Dr. Tomislav Sunić’s book on Europe Maxima. For the record, this website is in the same ideological line as the European New Right, and features a bunch of links, pointing to English-friendly content.

3. xcommander on September 27th, 2010 1:50 pm

Dr. Tomislav Sunić interview for Méridien Zéro is available. Right-click on “Podcast” to download it.

4. Giorgo T on September 27th, 2010 7:31 pm

I would listen if I could understand French, I assume the English transcript will be made available here.

Doc Sunic should have considered having Taki a mangas on for 2 hours. There was once a video of Taki on youtube but I swear it has long since disappeared.

5. johnUK on September 27th, 2010 9:22 pm

I would be good in a future broadcast Tom discusses the thesis of his book.

I can’t imagine what there would be critical to write about Croatia.

Its infrastructure was largely unaffected by the war.

Its 99.999…% white.

Predominantly Catholic Christian.

Minority Muslim population if any and at least it is not in the same situation as what is going on in Bosnia.

Fairly well of country and not landlocked with sea access.

I don’t know what the situation is with regards to foreign NGO’s, media and who owns the Croatian economy but I can’t image there being much of an issue to cause trouble or why any foreign influence would want to unless unless Croatia signs up to Russian pipeline projects.

6. Mike Conner on September 28th, 2010 5:03 pm

@Giorgo T: I can’t understand French either, but it’s there for those who can. Unfortunately, there won’t be a transcript of these shows, I don’t think, unless we get a bilingual volunteer to do that work. Any takers?

@xcommander: Thanks for the links.

7. xcommander on September 28th, 2010 5:18 pm

I’m sorry folks, I’ve too much work to do and I’m afraid my English isn’t good enough to start translating a 1h radio show (since I think his interview for the show Méridien Zeo is the best one). However, I do support the idea of an interview of Dr. Tomislav Sunić by himself about this book, and an answer to some of the critiques of his theory of multi-culturalism as a form of balkanization; if I remember, Alain de Benoist, when he was interviewed for VoR, expressed this idea.

8. Mishko on September 28th, 2010 9:39 pm

Xcommander that’s too bad, I’ll admit I did listen to about 15 minutes of the show because I think the French language is very beautiful and I only understood a few words, so I had no clue what was being discussed.

Maybe a VoR listener could translate the show for us non-French speaking listeners.

BTW – Has France figured out a way to fire proof Paris yet?

All the best,

Mishko

9. xcommander on September 29th, 2010 3:51 am

Mishko, I may find some time to transcript the whole show, as they’re using a lot of technical words, it’s quite close to English. As for fireproofing Paris, no I’m afraid (even though Paris didn’t burn, it was in the suburbs), however that’s not the most important: Paris, and France in general, is suffering from anti-White racism (the only legal racism here) and from Islamization, though some of the Muslims are French nationalists and anti-Zionists, especially within the Alain Soral circle, who I hope to hear some day on VoR.