September 7, 2010
Joseph D. Pryce is a musician, a poet, and a philosopher and translator from New York. Topics include:
- The 19th century symbolist literature and poetry from E. A. Poe to Charles Baudelaire;
- He meaning of “decadent literature” in the 19th century and the meaning of ‘social-political decadence’ in the early 21st century;
- Arthur Schopenhauer and the ‘culture of political pessimism’;
- Mr. Pryce’s upcoming book of translations of the German philosopher Ludwig Klages; one of the most important German thinker of the 20th century, associated with “conservative revolution.” To be published by the Arktos media;
- Mr. Pryce’s book of poems, The Mansions of Irkalla.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.