This Week in Disorganized America, Aug. 27, 2010

August 27, 2010

Riot cops assemble to intimidate peaceful Tea Party demonstration attended by Savage Chick

Cops decked out in riot gear assemble to intimidate peaceful Tea Party demonstration attended by Savage Chick; Click here to enlarge

Mishko & Mike Conner host. Topics include:

• “Savage Chick” joins to discuss race differences, White spinelessness, the Tea Party movement, male-female relations and other topics
  • The pending Food Modernization Act threatening to crush local farms
  • Heather Blue speaks out against heavy-handed forum moderators
  • Israel stocks up on massive quantities of fuel–Is war near?

Comments

18 Responses to “This Week in Disorganized America, Aug. 27, 2010”

1. kelvinator on August 28th, 2010 1:42 pm

Awake and Avenge all Anglo Saxons.

2. kelvinator on August 28th, 2010 2:01 pm

It’s great to see a beautiful Aryan women that’s awake and intelligent.

3. kelvinator on August 28th, 2010 2:22 pm

Here is the answer to the economic state of America :Executive order 11110 it worked in till Johnson had Kennedy Whacked.

4. Mishko on August 28th, 2010 2:34 pm

Kelvinator, thanks brother. She was great. A great mother, great wife to her husband, and aware. I hope to have her back on the show in the future.

5. james on August 29th, 2010 10:48 am

That was a good poem Heather read out.

6. Jason Avion on August 30th, 2010 6:54 am

I am told that most Jews are atheist, it is about race, but that they are taught that they are Gods chosen. we are not. Which is it, Gentlemen? I have provoked ire for not supporting dislike towards Jews. The bloke that is running the Adelaide Institute got a bit grumpy when I said that I am just skeptical of the Holocaust (Peter Hartung, seems like an otherwise nice bloke). I ask questions of peoples faith, mostly I get inadequate answers. Please do not tell me “It’s both”. I have got that far already. I am an atheist, and I believe that anyone that believes that a talking snake that tells anyone that an apple or a pair will give one knowledge is either a bit dim or stupid or just a bit gullible.
    Love the performance of Savage Chick, it seemed as though she would have crashed but she came through swinging. Good to hear.

7. Akira on August 30th, 2010 11:34 am

It’s a ridiculous to ask a question and say you don’t want to hear the correct response (“Please do not tell me ‘It’s both’”).

What’s next? “Is Noam Chomskey a professor or an idiot? Don’t tell me he’s both.” ? “Is medicine an art or a science? Don’t tell me both.” ?

Most Jews are atheists in the sense that they’ll say they don’t believe in a god or gods. Most Jews are theists in the sense that the god of the Jew is The Jew. This is why so many White Nationalists (or whatever they’re called this week) and similar ethno-fetishists are basically not-necessarily-circumcised Judaics; since they tend to share the Jews’ narcissism.

I doubt anyone besides complete sociopaths are real atheists anyway. Excuse the cliche, but yes if you don’t stand for something then you’ll fall for anything.

Re: “I am an atheist, and I believe that anyone that believes that a talking snake that tells anyone that an apple or a pair will give one knowledge is either a bit dim or stupid or just a bit gullible.”

Well, I see you believe something, besides that you were only born in order to feed worms. You seem to also believe that the Bible is a literal document. Of course, since you’re not a Christian, such idiocy is to be expected.

Some advice: I’ve also made my share of typos, but if you’re going to call people “stupid” you should be careful not to make spelling mistakes in the same sentence (unless by “a pair will give one knowledge” you meant nuts). Otherwise you’ll come across like the guy with the sign declaring that “Bush is the villaj idyot!”

There’s no such thing as a Jewish race, but the majority are genetically connected, with Ashekenazis making up the bulk of the Jewish population. Certainly Ike Turner, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Menachem Bagen, and Yaphet Kotto are no more related than Angela Davis is to Rutger Hauer.

Jewish contagion however is not genetic, but is spread through ideology, which is mostly derived from the Talmud and Kabbalistic texts and rites, which are mostly spread through Masonry, Masonic miseducation (of which you seem to be a prime product), and the Jew Media.

8. Akira on August 30th, 2010 11:50 am

Atheism as it is understood today is a Jew tactic, designed to demoralize and thereby enslave the “goyim”.

Pre-moderns had no sense of atheism as a Weltanschauung. They would speculate on the existence of a god or gods in the literal philosophical sense (i.e. as an expression of the love of wisdom), and every person considers the possibility of a atheistic universe, especially in times of great hardship and great ease. But they never would or could have seen any sense in preaching the atheist religion, and evangelizing for nihilism, and trying to win converts, as most modern atheist adherents do. They could never have conceived of atheism in the modern sense — atheism as an all-encompassing world-view, or imagining that an atheistic society or culture could exist or survive. Such delusions are only imagined by those who have been thoroughly Jewed, as so many in the modern world have been.

9. Ragnar on August 30th, 2010 3:35 pm

No White should feel guilty for Whites killing Red Indians. Whites wanted the land for themselves and their children, and they had the mental and physical power to take it, so they took it. I am very proud of this, as all Whites should be. MISPLACED COMPASSION IS THE ENEMY – DUMP IT! Always remember, it is us or them. This is not a game. This is war.

The White Race is doomed if it continues to feel guilty for having the power to conquer.

The White Race has done NOTHING to apologize for!

10. Atlas on August 30th, 2010 4:52 pm

I say give Savage Chick a show. We need more good women like this in our movement. We need a few younger women and mothers having an impact in our movement. if not her call me and talk to my wife she could have a show. get a good younger woman on VOR that will speak her mind and help us get more good women in our movement.

11. Ragnar on August 31st, 2010 9:55 am

Atlas,

I agree that it would be good to have more racially aware White women standing with us, but VOR definitely does not need a host, male or female, who is going to be using VOR to promote Christianity.

I keep on asking these Christians to prove to me that their bible is the word of god, but NOBODY is able to do it! Until they can do that, I am NOT interested in hearing about Jesus; the blood of Jesus, or ANYTHING to do with Jesus. The Fourteen Words is my creed, and it is the only creed I need.

12. Bill2012 on August 31st, 2010 5:36 pm

Heads up.

Some kids are protesting the zionist wars.

Let’s give them some help.

13. Jason Avion on September 1st, 2010 7:09 am

Akira. I am sorry for for my spelling. I was wrong. I admit it. We need to keep the highest standard, I expect that of others also.
    Please understand that I had just got the flu (winter here), still got it and was really overworked (own business).
    My comments as to the stupidity of those religious were emotional. I get very frustrated when people will not question things that they are told that simply do not make sense. Youtube Nonstampcollector-quiz- show and tell me that you can still give any credibility to this nonsense. We are good people, by nature. We work together. I hope we continue to do so.

14. Jason Avion on September 1st, 2010 7:42 am

Akira, I forgot to mention, because one does not believe in such a ridiculous piece of fiction it does not mean that they do not have morals. Because one does not follow this tripe does not make them guilty of “idiocy”. It is fact or fantasy, Sunshine, and one must be careful that one does not discredit ones self with a declared belief for or a literal or fanciful translation of this book. But this is just opinion. I may be wrong. If I interpreted this this book, with all of its contradictions in a way that would suit my own personal ideology would it still be right? Would it be “Akira” right? No, your infection sounds like it came from your parents. Do your children a favor, spare them this rubbish and teach them how to be good without stoning their neighbor for collecting firewood on the sabbath (if that is possible).

15. Akira on September 1st, 2010 6:42 pm

Yeah, I’m sure that happens a lot. Why every Sabbath I see a few thousand people stoned for collecting firewood! Happens all the time. It wouldn’t surprise me if 6,000,000 had been killed like that so far.

So who are you to say what is fact or fantasy? I don’t even believe you’re real. You strike me as fictitious. You believe the computer screen you’re looking at is real? And if on acid? And if a dream? Some wouldn’t be bothered either way, for them it’s all maya anyway. It works for them. Others believe in fairy tales like “fossil fuel” and “The Holyco$t” and they imagine their grounded in reality when they’re in the gloom with Hume.

First of all you talk about facts and fantasies — all of a sudden you switch to … “this is just opinion”.

Somebody once told me that “Indians are retarded! They’re starving, right, but then they let these cows just wander around. And they don’t eat the cows coz’a some stoopid ‘morals’. That’s dumb!”

His granny had just died. I asked him if the family cooked and eaten her to save on the grocery bill, or are they too “retarded” to think of something so sensible? He didn’t appreciate my “common sense” for some reason.

Re: “your infection sounds like it came from your parents” — oh you know my family then, do you? magic powers from your non-god?

I guess you never did figure out: race or religion? race or religion?

Zhou Enlai must really confuse you. Is he from China or from Asia? from China or from Asia?

Don’t worry about it.

16. Jason Avion on September 2nd, 2010 5:51 am

Akira, I love your response. I have not been Jewed. Every single person in my family are Christian, because their parents are. I am the only one to question their teachings. It did not make sense as a 10 year old, reading the old testament a few years ago it still makes no sense. If true I would say that God chose a rather stupid people as his chosen, and it had been agreed among my family.
    You are a radical, you are quite smart in some ways, and you are dangerous. So long as you keep these in balance I am sure you will not be a threat to anyone. Amen to that.

17. Akira on September 2nd, 2010 7:26 am

Dangerous to whom?

So you haven’t been Jewed because your parents are Christian?

And you are “the only one to question their teachings”?

The only one. Oh you are so clever! And so bright as a little 10 year old, standing up to those awful Christian tyrants who conceived and bore and raised you. What a Wunderkind you must have been!

And you did it all by yourself, with no influence from your Jew-Masonic college-miseducated school-teachers / social engineers, and no influence whatsoever from Talmud-Vision!

18. Arthur on September 3rd, 2010 6:23 pm

Mishko, I enjoyed your call-in on the Political Cesspool on the August 28 show. You hit the nail on the head by identifying the root of the problem. I was so happy to know that you are on the ball and are monitoring shows such as the Political Cesspool. But I was disappointed that James Edwards did not seem to recognize you. I presumed that he would have recognized your name and voice immediately. I also like to listen to Farren Shoaf’s show, Real News Radio.