August 24, 2010
Tom interviews Finland’s renowned speaker and revolutionary thinker Kai Murros. Topics include:
- Finnish history along with its present plight of mass immigration and anti-white “hate” laws
- Finland’s enormous welfare state as the irresistible attraction to non-European immigration
- Kai’s involvement with the European New Right and other nationalist organizations
- The various themes within his book, “Revolution – And How to do it in a Modern Society”
- The requirements for a new Pan-European Revolution are directly connected to Liberal Europe’s socio-economic collapse
- Criticism of the West’s decadent, dreary and self-destructive bourgeoisie
About Kai Murros
To learn more about Kai and his ideas for revolution within our modern society please explore his website here. You can also download his acclaimed essay “Revolution – And How to do it in a Modern Society” here.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.