This Week in Disorganized America, Aug. 20, 2010

August 20, 2010

Mishko & Mike Conner host, joined by Kievsky and Robert Stark.

Israel Nukes Cartoon by BendibClick here to enlarge
  • Neocon warmonger John Bolton, who is loudly counting the days left for Israel to attack Iran
  • Friendly neighborhood Communist Mexican wife murder suspect Kyle Alleyne
  • “Mind Weaponization”, which is the focus of Kievsky’s new blog
  • Declassified files reveal massive Israeli manipulation of US mainstream media
  • Caller “Schlomo Bagelbaum” reprimands VoR for irritating his bowels

Comments

17 Responses to “This Week in Disorganized America, Aug. 20, 2010”

1. patthemick on August 21st, 2010 9:58 pm

Shoot I often disagree with tactics on sites since some of these guys think Rahowa is automatically going to be a violent killing spree and I think that it wont happen at all unless we get a major political movement going.
    It’s kinda silly thinking that a few white nationalists can defeat the U.S. military forces with intelligence agencies that watch us more out of a make work program than any real threat at this time.lol

2. patthemick on August 21st, 2010 11:16 pm

The feminist movement though with its easing of divorce has allowed men to dump women when they reach a certain age with little or no social stigma. This in turn has forced women into the work force for the simple reason of survival and that has lead to the destruction of the family for all races.

3. Carolyn on August 21st, 2010 11:16 pm

“Schlomo” is spelled without the c …. Shlomo. I used to make that mistake all the time, but now I’ve learned since it’s Elie Wiesel’s father’s name … allegedly.

4. Akira on August 22nd, 2010 5:00 am

You make your site a pathetic joke by associating with immoral fools like Kievsky and his Jewey ideas of Caucazion.

The VNN WN Religion

5. Mike Conner on August 22nd, 2010 11:35 am

Akira, snippets are fine, but please do not cut-and-paste 1000+ word blocks of text when a link will suffice. I’ve left the link so people can find your criticism.

6. Andor on August 22nd, 2010 12:18 pm

The last thing you need in the US is more people participating in religion.More of a distraction than TV,drugs and alcohol combined.Religion drilled into a child’s mind by their parents and the church.Go and kill for your god and country,it’s your duty.The other religions are bad because yours is the best.

Your guest Kievsky is correct regarding the social cohesion of the Jews.In my opinion their cohesion is not softening,never will.To turn back the ZOG clock in the US will take much more than people giving up the drink and gaining clarity and cohesion with their fellow Whites through religion.In general Kievsky sounds like some kind of alcohol and drugs counsellor.Patriarchy is alive and well.Being sober is irrelevant.If some men like a drink it does not necessarily make them incapable of being a responsible patriarch.Europeans and alcohol is an ancient partnership.The obsession with sobriety and AA is not.Where does that originate??

It’s not a matter of Whites having a decreasing birth rate,it’s the fact non Whites breed like flies.Regardless of feminism and media conditioning,socialists,increasing homosexuality etc the situation would be the same.There would be no problem in Western Europe,USA,Canada and Australia if the socialists,zionists,masons etc did not unlock the gates to mass non White migration in the late 1960′s to 1980′s up to the present day.These people would still be out breeding us where they belong.The Black situation in the US being a different,older situation and the main factor over there.Increasing miscegenation is more of a problem than the quality of patriarchs.

Religion is one of the best weapons ZOG has wrapped around the US.Numbers are dropping but not fast enough.The scam has been around for too long.Meanwhile Islam is growing and growing west.The majority of Jews are atheist and running the world.Could part of their success be this clarity of mind?

7. Chris on August 23rd, 2010 5:45 am

Yes, well ZOG is working hard at turning us all into Christians Andor. Great analysis!

8. Jason Avion on August 23rd, 2010 6:05 am

Mishko,
    You ask what I am doing. This is going to piss you off. I live in the south of Adelaide, South Oz.. We are white. We have some people from India here, many mediteranians and an insignificant number of Asians. The City itself has heaps of Asians as their education is our #3 (monetary) export (nation wide).
    I see an Aboriginal (they aint all bad, many are quite likeable) nearly every two months. L.A. sounds like a nightmare. I am glad I aint you. Oz has secure borders, nobody comes here without some approved ID, those that don’t get locked up and those wanting to free load get sent back. Walk into any public area here and you will not see any one that you will be threatened by. Our police will happily walk up to your car when they pull you over, and ask how you’re day has been.
    Immigration here has been slashed to (by memory) about 170 thou. Oz is I think a bit smaller than the US but don’t you wish you had that (or a secure border)?
    There is not a lot to be done here, pollies have listened.

9. Mishko on August 23rd, 2010 7:59 pm

I don’t know why you’d think I’d be pissed. It sounds like your happy, good for you. But here’s a question, with all the “asians” living in the center of town would you live there, feel safe, and when did they take control of the inner city?

10. Andor on August 24th, 2010 1:16 am

@Jason Avion,Adelaide is a good city to live in.Lived in North Adelaide back in “97-”98.Jason have a look at some of the suburbs in Sydney and Melbourne where the Chinese and Middle Easterners have created ghettos.The average white Aussie from Adelaide or any rural location would have to see it to believe it.Some of these areas are down under 50% white,some below 40%.You can really see the numbers on the street.

I live in Gippsland Victoria now which is white Australia apart from the small Abo population and odd Asian or African.Very minimal.Around 96% white.I used to live near one of the Chinese infested areas of Sydney.It took them around 15 years to totally transform the area into a full blown ghetto.I have not been to Adelaide for ten years i hope the problem isn’t starting there.

Remember Jason Oz hasn’t got borders which is our advantage.A one nation continent.The US wouldn’t have a problem with the Mexican border if it wasn’t for a corrupted ZOG and traitors.Just think the amount of illegals roaming free in the US is nearly equal to the population of Australia.Imagine the amount of Indonesians we would have strolling into our country if we had a land border with them.The majority of whites in Sydney and Melbourne are ignorant regarding race.That’s why big business,lefty socialist local councils and federal politicians have ruined many suburbs of Brisbane,Sydney and Melbourne.Economic growth is the prime obsession.Adelaide is fortunate to be away from the multiculture front line.Cheers mate.

@Mishko,The Chinese and Indians are not violent towards Whites in general.Their crime is usually amongst themselves.Asian gangs fighting each other over drug dealing etc.Whites antagonizing or bashing Asians would be more common but minimal.Middle Easterners and Pacific Islanders are more of a threat probably similar to Blacks and Hispanics in the US,but without the firearms.I am sure your friend Rob Halford has given you the goods on Oz.
    Good show,keep Mike Conner on as well.Cheers.

11. Chris on August 24th, 2010 4:03 am

Australia’s immigration rate is running at 300,000 per year (75%+ non-white) which, for a nation of 22 million) is the highest per capita in the world.

We are in no position to feel good about ourselves.

12. Chris on August 24th, 2010 4:05 am

I’d also like to add that I am really enjoying this show now that Mike Connor is a regular. He’s an intelligent and eloquent broadcaster. And Shlomo Bagelbaum was a hoot!

13. Andor on August 24th, 2010 8:25 am

@Chris,your figures regarding immigration are correct,305,900 last year.They say it is on it’s way down to 220-240,yeah.Jason’s figure of 170,000 is Tony Abbot’s figure.

Some stats on the net show Canada has the highest per capita intake followed by the US then Australia.Either way it’s one of the highest.

What can we do about it.Both political parties that can form government are the same,working in tune with the global agenda as in the US,Britain etc etc.The majority of white people here do not care about Asian immigration and how it is ruining areas of the major capital cities.Most people believe we live in a democracy.There is not enough of us that give a damn.The traitors have got a firm hold of the nation.The more immigrants the better for them and big business pulling their strings.It’s the masonic agenda like everywhere else.

We are still over 90% white European.The outlook for some nations in Western Europe is much worse.Also remember what i mentioned in my earlier comments above that this mass multiracial policy in Western nations has been gaining momentum since the late 60′s.The seeds were sown much earlier.

I don’t know where you are located Chris but i chose to get out of Sydney and move to Gippsland.Very white area and to stay that way.As you know the non white immigrants are attracted to the major cities like flies to …..My comments are off topic but there is no harm in our American and European friends hearing some ranting from Oz.

14. Chris on August 25th, 2010 4:43 am

Hi Andor.

I’m living in Sydney at the moment. In many ways it is a horrible city but it certainly facilitated my racial awakening.

I grew up in a largish country town, which was almost entirely white. My problem is that I am not so keen on a good proportion of Australian whites either as I find many of them superficial and decadent. Re-moralising our nation is our biggest priority after addressing the race/immigration issue.

15. Jason Avion on August 25th, 2010 6:30 am

Andor is obviously well educated, North Adelaide is among the most affluent areas in Adelaide. The Asian students though tend to go back home, education here is not cheap and they come from wealthy families. It makes me feel good that I am not the only Aussie that listens. Chris is here too, oh yeah.
    Sydney is considered the Sodom and Gomorrah of Oz, so much filth in one city. It should be kept there, NSW have made a terrible mistake that hopefully the rest of Oz will not make. I am happy that things are pointing in the right direction, although we may all agree not quite near enough.
    And Mishko, what irritates me is that you are so often proven right. Very depressing.

16. james on August 25th, 2010 10:23 am

Hi guys, I’m from Sydney, I listen every week. I think religion is a good or a bad thing, it just depends on what it is. I’ve read all of creativity books and studied alot of christian identity, they are both fine and interesting religions. It is also important who does the preaching of it. You might be surprised to learn (or not) that perhaps around 50% of the minister are cryptojews and close to 100% of the higher ups like in the Anglican church are jews.

For example

“PERTH, AUSTRALIA – MAY 22: The Right Reverend Kay Goldsworthy and The Most Reverend Roger Herft Archbishop of Perth look on during a reception at Government House after the consecration service for the ordination of Australia’s first female Anglican bishop Kay Goldsworthy by the Archbishop of Perth Roger Herft on May 22, 2008 in Perth, Australia. Archdeacon Goldsworthy, 51, was one of the first women to be ordained within the Anglican Church in 1992 when she was consecrated as a Priest. ”

To see a picture of these two have a look here.

Judaism is a powerful religion but if gentiles were preaching it to Jews & the gentiles were the rabbis, it would hardly benefit the Jews at all. It’s the same with Christianity, if you get it preached from a Jew, it will be of no good whatsoever.

The morality of people in Sydney needs a great deal of work, the racial and moral issues really need addressing, even though it seems bad, it could be worse.

Andor, I 100% agree with what you said @Mishko. I would have to say that perhaps there may be alittle more violence from the white Australians to Chinese & Indians than vise versa, reason being Asian men somewhat more effeminate and softer and the Indians are often quite scrawny and thin making them generally easier to beat in a fight. The Negros, middle easterners/Lebanese can be dangerous and they cause the majority of violent crime.

17. Andor on August 27th, 2010 8:59 am

Hi,Chris,Jason and James,

Good to chat with some like minded locals.There wouldn’t be many Australians interested in VOR,maybe a few Stormfront members.It’s very important to remember that Australia’s situation regarding white nationalism,politics,history etc is unique to our nation.Of course we have the European base culture and race in common with US,Canada and Europe.Many people over here are very Americanized in many ways,racially aware or not.I notice this on Stormfront as well.Members on Downunder here and in NZ begin to see the whole picture through an American aspect.I use the forum for news mainly.Some good info and links as well.I choose not to partake in the forum because i find the censorship extreme.

@Jason,Sydney=Sodom and Gomorrah of OZ
    Haven’t heard that applied to Sydney,good one.Even more on Mardi Gras.Adelaide will never be like Sydney which is a good thing.A better public transport system would be good and 24 hour pubs,but hey you can’t have it all.

@Chris,I know what you mean regarding many Australia whites as well.The average person has no interest in the issues we listen to here.That is a big part of the problem.We are a minority within the majority.Extremists,haters,nazis,racist all that usual rubbish.

@James,Interesting info on the Jewish priest situation.I wouldn’t have thought the numbers to be that high.I read a while back that the founder of the Calvinist church,Calvin was a Swiss Jew as well.The christian religion is Jewish anyway,probably their biggest racket ever pulled on Europe.No hoax.

All the best.