This Week in Disorganized America, Jul. 30, 2010

July 30, 2010

Dietrich is still on the mend; Mishko & Mike Conner discuss:

• Republicans in the US Congress agitating Israel to attack Iran with implied US support
  • Britain’s military-industrial complex — alive and kicking
  • Guest calls in the second half

Comments

16 Responses to “This Week in Disorganized America, Jul. 30, 2010”

1. Luke on August 1st, 2010 11:11 pm

Gee, what a treat. I stopped listening to this broadcast because I was sick and tired of listening to Deitrich doing his best to insult every white nationalist each week. I hadn’t heard that he was ‘broke’, but if he stays out for a full year in order to ‘mend’ – that’s fine with me.

Mishko and Mike will make a good team and I bet they’ll stick to the issues and the show will be worthwhile.

2. Mick on August 2nd, 2010 1:30 am

Hey Luke,

I agree with you wholeheartedly. You said what I’ve been thinking for quite awhile now.

3. PWG on August 2nd, 2010 1:32 am

It was a good show, just not long enough.

4. A German on August 2nd, 2010 6:34 am

Mishko!
    You never made so much sense too me as in this show!
    And you were funny as hell this time! XD

And now I have something to say for the female caller.
    I’m sorry to hurt you feelings, but you’re stupid as bread!

What do you mean with all this “Yahwe” nonsense???
    Yahwe is a Jewish desert tribe god!
    Not the real, universal god!

The real god, who surely exists doesn’t need a NAME!
    Only desert people like the insane Jews and the crazy Muzzies name their god! Jahwe and Allah.

So woman, pleeeeeeaaaaaase, call in again when you got educated!

There’s nothing I hate more than “Judeo-Christians”.
    And Evangelical Hagee types.
    These vipers are traitors! To our race and to our religion.
    Our god is GOD and his son Christ the redeemer!
    The Galilean=Gaul=Celt.

Everyone who doubts that Christ was a Celt.
    What about the Celtic Galatians just 400 Miles north in Anatolia?
    And what about King Tut Anch Amun who has the proto-European gene R1b?
    And what about the many blond and blue-eyed individuals in Afghanistan?

The only right Christianity is the Christiaity, the Deutsche Christen=DC German Christians and Houston Stewart Chamberlain told us about.
    GOD is GOD and has no name!
    And his son was a Galilean/Gaul/Celt!
    Our Christianity is totally non-Jewish and positive!
    PERIOD.

Even in antiquity bishop Marcion and the Gnostics discovered that, the proto-Christians, the Templars and later Martin Luther too.

Abondon all these zionistic “Christianity” stuff.
    And your damn Judeo-Christianity.
    We’re no Israelites we’re Aryans. Like Christ.

5. Ragnar on August 2nd, 2010 8:43 am

Jesus is NOT going to save the White Race from genocide.

When somebody can prove that the bible is the word of god, then I will take their religious claims seriously. Until then, I AM NOT INTERESTED!

WE are our salvation.

Ideas make men what they are. Be careful not to allow the wrong ideas to make you mentally weak. The laws of Nature should be our only guide.

MIGHT IS RIGHT.

6. Ragnar on August 2nd, 2010 8:55 am

Luke and Mick,

I disagree with you.

Dietrich has done all his work for VOR voluntarily, and has ALWAYS been pro-White. Where is YOUR radio show?

I wish Dietrich a speedy recovery, and hope he returns to VOR very soon.

7. Luke on August 2nd, 2010 11:43 am

I did a interesting experiment recently with this little electronic, pocket-sized, English-Yiddish language translator that I bought from a German Nazi owned electronics store.

I punched in the word ‘Ragnar’ and it translated it to ‘Dietrich’.

Hey, VOR guys! Do you think I should find the receipt for my electronic gadget and take it back to the store and get my money back, because it’s defective, or did it work as advertised?

8. Gibson on August 2nd, 2010 1:04 pm

Luke wrote “I stopped listening to this broadcast because I was sick and tired of listening to Deitrich doing his best to insult every white nationalist each week.”

Dietrich told some home truths about the state of White Nationalism (it’s about time someone did) on ONE show, not each week.

I look forward to him coming back. The Mishko Show is good, but The Mishko and Dietrich show is the best in WN radio.

9. JAT on August 2nd, 2010 8:08 pm

Oy vey, what’s with all these comments in opposition to jewboy on a stick who died for your “sins”? Don’t you know that Jew-Zeus will take care of everything?

10. Justin on August 2nd, 2010 8:22 pm

Dietrich is just fed up with the never ending failure of White Nationalism, the failed approaches, and the retarded political instincts that WNs possess. I, personally, can’t blame him. He’s not just kicking YOU in the nuts, he’s kicking his friends and himself as well.

WNs don’t like to look in the mirror. No matter how much egg is on their face.

11. Mishko Novosel on August 4th, 2010 8:44 pm

For Pete’s sake, I can’t believe that Dietrich is catching crap for expressing his opinion on one show about WN’s. Just so everyone knows, this was because people are downloading the shows for free, we work our tails off and we’ve had ONE, yes ONE month that we had enough donations to cover the bills. Our expenses are just under $300 a month, and with 6 million downloads a year you’d think we’d get enough donations to cover $3,600, and this doesn’t even cover microphones etc.

So his frustration stems from people pounding their keyboards and not helping.

To the folks that do donate, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

Mishko

12. Morten on August 5th, 2010 5:18 am

Anyone who posts divisive messages, such as ANTI-CHRISTIAN comments, or criticism of people working for the survival of our race, should be completely ignored. Once we start ignoring divisive messages, and exposing the traitors in our midst, they can’t hurt us.

Be independent in your work for our folk, but network with others. Befriend no one in the movement, but treat everyone as your friend until they prove otherwise.

- A Scandinavian Pagan.

13. Ragnar on August 5th, 2010 10:37 am

Luke says, “I punched in the word ‘Ragnar’ and it translated it to ‘Dietrich’.”

So, Luke, you do not like that I stand up for Dietrich, so you accuse me of being Dietrich. You are being silly.

14. Pall on August 5th, 2010 11:25 am

Screw racialists, they are brain-dead scum. Long live race mixing!

15. Hippi-Hippi-Hurrax on August 5th, 2010 1:01 pm

@Mishko

You said six million!

16. Hueber on August 5th, 2010 11:59 pm

Just listening to the show. The first caller asking about social security, it was Kelso who talked about getting it. A pity Mishko couldn’t remember, it could have been an interesting discussion.