July 14, 2010
Robert & Andrew Yeoman discuss:
- The philosophy of National Anarchism
- Reactions and interactions with different political groups
- Community service and activism
- The Epic Beard Man
- The immigration situation
- The recent Oakland Riots
- Francis Parker Yockey memorial
- Media coverage
- Liberal collaboration with corporatism; the failure of libertarianism to provide freedom
About Andrew Yeoman
Andrew Yeoman lives in San Francisco and is an avid bicyclist, martial artist, and gardener. In 2007, he started the Bay Area National Anarchists (BANA), which is the first National Anarchist network to appear in North America. Andrew is involved in community service programs to assist the homeless, environmental cleanups, and community building efforts in the Bay Area. Besides this, he has produced and directed over 30 short films on YouTube documenting the political activism of BANA and has spoken about National Anarchism to groups in Southern California, Australia, and Europe.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.