July 6, 2010
Tom Sunic & Dr. Richard Lynn discuss:
- The evolutionary pressures that might have made European & Northeast Asian peoples less prone to criminality
- The psychology of war; war’s effect on the gene pool
- The genetic effect of Communism’s destruction of the middle class
- The impending decline of the West due to massive non-White immigration
- How the torch of high civilization may eventually pass to Eastern Europe & Northeast Asia
About Dr. Richard Lynn
Dr. Richard Lynn is a British Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster who has published several books on racial and ethnic IQ differences, eugenics, & dysgenics. For more information on Dr. Lynn’s life, and on Dr. Lynn’s books and other work, please visit his Web site at http://www.rlynn.co.uk/.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.