Jamie Kelso, Jul. 1, 2010: Don Wassall

July 1, 2010

On July 1, 2010 Don Wassall is Jamie Kelso’s guest on the Voice of Reason. Don Wassall discusses the founding and future of The American Third Position, as one of A3P’s Directors (http://www.american3p.org). Don also covers his monthly newspaper, The Nationalist Times (http://www.anu.org), now in its 25th continuous year of publication. Coincidentally, Wilmot Robertson’s Instauration monthly magazine also arrived faithfully in patriot mail for 25 years, and is now being put online at http://www.instaurationonline.com.

Contact Jamie:
24.7keyboard gmail.com

Comments

6 Responses to “Jamie Kelso, Jul. 1, 2010: Don Wassall”

1. jamesup on July 3rd, 2010 9:37 pm

I have been a member of Council of Conservative Citizens and a supporter of AmRen for a number of years, and so when I learned of the starting of the A3P party I experienced interest. However, I quickly lost interest when I learned that the party has four directors and that one director is an atheist (Tom Sunic) and that another is a champion for fornication (Don Wassall). Although I respect the lawful values, attitudes, and beliefs of citizens, I do not find the above beliefs beneficial or patriotic. James

2. Oxy on July 10th, 2010 5:34 pm

to jamesup:
    None of the A3P directors are anti-Christian, none of the A3P policy’s are anti-Christian so why not support this great political movement? Because non Christians such as Dr Sunic are welcome as members? That do not make any sense to me at all.

3. Akira on July 11th, 2010 6:59 am

Oxy: “None of the A3P directors are anti-Christian”

At least 1/4 of them are anti-Christian.

Of course 100% of the directors of the Dem-Rep Party are Luciferian, if you want to argue that A3P are at least better than the devil we know.

Still, your statement is incorrect.

Besides, jamesup has no objection to Anti-Christ. He said he is finds atheism offensive. Even the devil believes in God.

+ + +

jamesup: “I have been a member of Council of Conservative Citizens and a supporter of AmRen for a number of years … I quickly lost interest [in A3P] when I learned that the party has four directors and that one director is an atheist…”

But the leadership of AmRen are slaves of the Jews, whom Christ described as “sons of the devil” [Matt. 23:15]. Therefore the likes of Jared Taylor are more actively Anti-Christ than an evangelical atheist such as Sunic.

+ + +

Oxy: “Personally I think the separation between religion and politics is a very good move and something that has been missing in American nationalist circles to a large extent. Every spiritual orientation should be welcome under a common political program that ensures the freedom and autonomy needed in society to pursue religious and/or socio-cultural communities free of tyrannical government laws.”

The problem with A3P is that they refuse to discriminate against Jews.

As for your beliefs, why should Satanists/Jews/Slavemasons be free to follow their spiritual beliefs free from government oppression? Surely those who plot to enslave others should be put down.

The reason the USA is doomed is because the bill of rights protected the invading Jews who took over from the Slavemasons who welcomed them in in the first place.

4. Akira on July 11th, 2010 7:04 am

Correction: “sons of hell” [Gehenna]

5. NeoCon Hysteria on July 11th, 2010 4:55 pm

*Of course 100% of the directors of the Dem-Rep Party are Luciferian*

Absolutely absurd

*But the leadership of AmRen are slaves of the Jews, whom Christ described as “sons of the devil” *

Perhaps you should inform them of this revelation in person.

*The reason the USA is doomed is because the bill of rights
    protected the invading Jews who took over from the Slavemasons who welcomed them in in the first place.*

This is incorrect.

6. Gus Hirsch on July 13th, 2010 5:05 pm

I was once in a political party that was over-flowing with “Christians”. It’s the Constitution Party and is totally impotent and irrelevant. My guess is it began to unravel when the members couldn’t abide working together with folks who were 5 point Calvinists or Arminians or Papists or Theonomists or Filled-wilth-the-Holy-Spirit (or not).

As a Christian I am delighted that A3P IS NOT a Christian party. If it was, I wouldn’t have joined. If it becomes so, I will quit. All American Christians are good at is fighting eachother. We’ve got bigger fish to fry (pun intended).