June 29, 2010
Tom Sunic & Dr. Richard Lynn discuss:
- The political and cultural forces that deny or ignore well-established IQ differences among the races
- The positive correlation of a nation’s IQ to its economic productivity
- Some phenomena that affect IQ, such as the celibate priesthood, city-migration, & race-mixing
- Some thoughts on the relationship between IQ and religion, and between IQ and Leftism/Marxism
- The “criminal chromosomes” of certain non-White groups in the US
About Dr. Richard Lynn
Dr. Richard Lynn is a British Professor Emeritus of Psychology at the University of Ulster who has published several books on racial and ethnic IQ differences, eugenics, & dysgenics. For more information on Dr. Lynn’s life, and on Dr. Lynn’s books and other work, please visit his Web site at http://www.rlynn.co.uk/.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.