This Week in Disorganized America, Jun. 18, 2010

June 18, 2010

Mishko & Dietrich discuss:

• A German legislator’s call to stop the ‘thriving Holocaust industry’
  • Southwest Airlines finds a shipment of heads on a plane
  • Israeli mossad agents being kicked out of Ireland
  • Ed Steele’s arrest
  • Where are our White leaders?

Comments

35 Responses to “This Week in Disorganized America, Jun. 18, 2010”

1. James Brown on June 20th, 2010 7:28 pm

To me the whole question in the last part of this show is answered simply thus:

Find people with a common interest. (and there are many)

Now, direct them.

Without direction, the herd will fail.

It’s O.K.

But really eye opening to me.

I fully support VOR, will continue to sponsor, and am not afraid of any entity that would “come get me” for my free speech.

Even as Whites, we are a diverse lot, and for every lot there is a leader. The brilliance comes when these heads touch antenna. Look at how “community organization”, though wildly fraudulent, gave you a nigger president? You must organize and overcome.

This I believe in.

I believe in your ability to reason, or I wouldn’t be here and continue to be here. I am proud of you guys and am learning lots. Let’s grow together.

James W. Brown

P.S. No, I’m not afraid of big brother and am looking to re-sponsor “This Week in Disorganized America”. However uncouth my people sometimes appear, don’t forget that we are wildly loyal and very much desirous of the same goal. Let’s work together.

2. Davo on June 20th, 2010 7:57 pm

I don’t believe it! A WN show is actually discussing Ed’s arrest!

It was completely ignored on the Political Cesspool yesterday.

3. Mishko Novosel on June 21st, 2010 1:04 am

Davo, James and the guys at PC are good bunch of guys. I wasn’t around last night to catch the show. I’d love to hear your perspective on what they said. Oh, do tell.

4. Luke on June 21st, 2010 10:02 am

I also try to listen to the Political Cesspool show each week, and hour #1 with the guy Keith Alexander is always the best hour of the 3 they do. However, has anyone besides me noticed that James Edwards seems to either be a little deaf, or they are just plain sloppy in their technical know-how? I’m referring to this endless and extremely aggravating habit they have whereby they talk over each other. They do this CONSTANTLY – and I get the feeling that whatever system they’re using at the Cesspool, the guy who’s currently talking is unable to hear the other guy who begins to talk and make a point about the topic of discussion. They’ll both start blabbing at the same time, and the whole exchange winds up being completely garbled – and James Edwards tends to stomp on Keith Alexander at the precise time when Keith is in the middle of making an outstanding point, which irritates me to no end. This seldom happens on VOR shows, so, perhaps Mishko could offer some advice to the Cesspool gang on how to eliminate this aggravating and unprofessional habit of theirs?

5. Mishko Novosel on June 21st, 2010 11:01 pm

Luke I haven’t heard that before on PC’s show, can you post a link?

Also, I respect James and his crew and I sure as hell don’t plan on criticizing them.

6. Justin Lee on June 22nd, 2010 1:10 am

Dietrich’s right. We’re all useless failures.

Keep attacking “WN”, that’s the only way you will ever be able to disassociate yourself from it. But you’re going to have to make it a point to continue doing so. Dedicate whole segments to the attack. You have to kill the failed movement before you can form a new one that is so ideologically similar. You’re going to have to get over not wanting to name names. If you can’t, then you have no right to complain about us because you’re basically just inviting the same riff raff, show after show. You have to become vicious. This is politics, Dietrich. In the end, it’s almost guaranteed that you’ll hate everyone associated with the scene. But I want to see you come out on top. Where are our leaders? I think we’re listening to him. You’re brilliant. You’re it.

I’ll continue to spread the word to the few normal, sane people I meet from day to day. That’s the best I can do at this time, since I’m a loser who was laid off from the job I held for 8 years due to poor management from the powers that were. Unfortunately, at this point, I can never be considered anything but a “WN”. I’ve donated money to LIBRA for Christ’s sake. I was young…er. So now, I’m disgraced forever.

It cuts like a knife to look in the mirror, but this is bigger than all of us individually. Best of luck to you. Now if you’ll excuse me, the vodka’s calling…

7. Chris on June 22nd, 2010 3:55 am

Luke, I am irritated by that very same thing. I also agree that Keith Alexander is the best of bunch although James Edwards’ personality is probably best suited to anchor.

8. NeoCon Hysteria on June 22nd, 2010 8:25 am

im not into the WN movement in America. The reason is because its a joke and full of losers. I only come here to listen to the Orthodox Nationalist. His last few shows are getting kind of stale though.

“Neo-Nazis in America are a joke and wouldn’t know a real Nazi if they met one” – Ernst Zundel

David Dukes latest YouTube Videos are VERY good.. but he’s too soft speaking and slow. I dont know, he’s kind of weird if you ask me.

Seems like all the WN Leaders in America are weird. Wheres the normal people?

The term White Nationalist is stupid too. Sounds like some dumbed down Jew term created for [Black people] so they can understand.

The reason Hitler was beloved was because he was extremely intelligent, well spoken and was NORMAL. He was one of the people. A german worker. He [did not] go around yelling [racial epithets] over and over like these American halfwits.

American Whites are also very depressed.. which is very annoying to listen too. Noones going to listen to you if you’re a depressed loser complaining about yourself.

9. NeoCon Hysteria on June 22nd, 2010 8:45 am

I would suggest you guys stop trying to ‘build a movement’ You will only set yourselves up for disappointment. Which makes for bad radio.

Stick to covering the news and the topics at hand, along with the loosely joking commentary from before. If you dont like doing the show then dont do it… complaining about your movement not growing fast enough or whatever is annoying and makes me never want to listen to your show again.

10. Luke on June 22nd, 2010 10:34 am

Mishko – the link to the Political Cesspool Archives can be accessed here:

Criticism that is constructive and which will certainly improve the quality of their shows – especially if those Cesspool guys are making some kind of technical mistake that can be corrected with a minor tweak or adjustment – is doing them a favor, Mishko. After all, we are competing with the mainstream media and while they may be our enemies, they are certainly polished and well honed in the way they shovel their manure, right? Distributing truth, instead of manure, ought to be at least equally well presented.

As for Dietrich’s increasing habit of trashing the entire white nationalist community, just because we have a caliber of leadership problem, reminds me of the sort elitist snobbery that Jared Taylor, Nick Griffin and Arthur Kemp are famous for spouting. Whites are not in any position to start more in-fighting and causing more dissension within our movement, because this kind of baloney is interfering with our ability to rally behind ANY leader. I doubt that we will ever be able to find a leader for our cause who is completely flawless in every category, and it’s not as if we have an endless supply time to waste conducting endless background and character investigations.

In fact, when Dietrich tells 90 percent of White Nationalists to go jump off a bridge, I suddenly had a very uncomfortable thought pass through my mind. Our enemy is famous for trying to silence the voices of white nationalists by threatening economic boycotts of businesses or media outlets that allow our voices and views to be heard, right? But, since VOR doesn’t have any commercial sponsors – and relies heavily on private donations, this poses a problem for our enemy – how can they reduce or try to cut off private donations coming from white nationalists?

One way might be to find a supposed pro-white host of a show to insult and demean 90 percent of the listeners and contributors to VOR, and by pissing them off, those wallets slam shut.

Mission Accomplished?

Remember, we are fighting an enemy that is not only evil beyond imagination, but who is also diabolically clever and they are wiling to fight dirty. They are also famous for inserting moles into the camp of their perceived opposition. A detail that is constantly on my mind.

11. Randy on June 22nd, 2010 6:44 pm

I hope you keep us posted on what’s going on with Edgar Steele. There are alot of strange things involving this second guy arrested. But, of course, everyone is capable of sin.

I do think there should be financial support available to him to ensure a fair trial.

[]

12. Nationalist Realist on June 22nd, 2010 7:09 pm

“Stop trying to build a movement when THERE ALREADY IS A MOVEMENT. Its called the Tea Party.”

That’s a movement of Jews, neo-cons, Libertarians, Republicans, etc. It’s very kosher.

“Whats it take to DE-Zionize your average Tea Party member? NOT MUCH! Most of them already are.”

No they’re not actually. They are: Neo-cons, Libertarians, Republicans, etc. NOT White Nationalists. Even if it were easy to “de-Zionise” your average Tea Party member, the Tea Party movement as a whole is controlled and directed by the Jew. He will not allow it to take a pro-White direction.

The “Tea Party” is controlled by Jews and followed by Goyim sheep. Sad fact for some perhaps, but true. Let’s be brutally honest here.

“You’re not going to see Tiger Tanks rolling on DC ok? so get over it. Ride with the Tea Party. Its all we got at the moment.”

No. Do not ride with the Tea Party, that will be futile for the reasons described above.

The Tea Party represents nothing more than another Judaic status-quo-maintaining political force. It is of no use to use, and engaging in it in an attempt to reform will simply be a disappointing waste of time.

13. NeoCon Hysteria on June 22nd, 2010 7:39 pm

Dont know who this Nationalist Realist guy is, but he clearly has no idea what he’s talking about.

Why would both Jewish Republican and Democratic controlled parties slam Ron Paul and Demonize the Tea Party for the last 2years? Because Ron Paul is a Jew? hahahaha! You’re a friggin moron.

The NeoCons would love nothing more then to co-opt the grassroots movement and of course they have tried, and in some areas succeeded. Most notably Nevada with the Tea Party Express.

The Tea Party is AntiWar, AntiFED, AntiZionist and they have a NATIONAL platform whos message is reaching Millions.

Yet this isnt good enough for a dumbass like you. If you paid any attention to the Country inwhich you live.. you would know that the Tea Party Express (do you see the word “Express” at the end of Tea Party) is a fake organization created by the NeoCon Trotskyites and Zionist Christians Cults.

Keep playing fortress in woods! nutjob! while real white christian americans actually DO something to save this country besides yelling [racial epithets] on the street corner like a friggin meth head.

14. james brown on June 23rd, 2010 2:27 am

I am confused. I thought maybe I had said something ridiculous or catty to cause the confusion. Still, I’m not sure. Though, I think the D. rant in the latter part, that I will now call: “You’re not worthy”, might have been triggered by a general build up of disappointment. That I can understand. If I said anything out of the way, I apologize, but notice: The same personality type that tends to care for the well being of its own people is the same personality type that will internalize and take personally general statements. I am in the dark with most everyone. If I’ve made someone upset, I apologize. All I know is this, I like VOR and the other afore mentioned parties. (Though, I don’t know them nearly as well) I’m going to back up until someone helps me understand. I’ll reach out to you. I am confused by this? What is this mass misunderstanding? If it’s something I said, forgive me. If everyone would just take the high road and focus on the common interest, the confusion will go away. Though really, I am confused.

15. Nationalist Realist on June 23rd, 2010 2:32 am

“If you think the Tea Party = NeoCons then you’re sadly misinformed. Sounds like you watch too much MSNBC or CNN.”

It’s a simple fact. And MSNBC and CNN – or any other mainstream source – does NOT identify the Tea Party as a Jew-controlled Neo-Con Party.

“The NeoCons would love nothing more then to co-opt the grassroots movement and of course they have tried, and in some areas succeeded.”

The Tea Party is currently a Jewish Neo-Con controlled operation; it was from the outset.

The Tea Party “grassroots movement” [;-)] is essential for the Jewish Neo-Cons keeping the average Goyim on board, ready to support the Republicans as the “lesser evil” in 2012, against Obama. “Anyone but Obama” will be the Tea Party sloganeering.

The Tea Party is nothing but a holding pen set up by Neo-Con Jews to keep disillusioned Goyim on the straight and narrow, so that they:

(i) Vote Republican Neo-Con in 2012
    (ii) Don’t set up genuine alternatives. I.e. genuine alternative movements and political parties (e.g. A3P) which could fracture and undermine the Republican-Neo Con vote.

The Tea Party “movement” is one big “Disillusionment Management” exercise co-ordinated by Jews, Neo-Cons, Republicans, Libertarians, etc.

“Keep playing fortress in woods! nutjob! while real white christian americans actually DO something to save this country”

Keep telling yourself that. Supporting the Tea Party “movement” is not “doing” anything at all for White Nationalism. It’s completely counter-productive.

“besides yelling [racial epithets] on the street corner like a friggin meth head.”

Where have I yelled “racial epithets”?

16. RedDog on June 23rd, 2010 4:32 am

D,

I don’t believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy.
    I don’t believe Vince Foster shot himself.
    I don’t believe Dr. David Kelly slashed his wrists.
    I don’t believe 747s brought down the twin towers.
    I don’t believe Yankee Jim shot himself or his wife.
    I don’t believe Edgar J. Steele planned to kill his wife and mother-in-law.
    And when you attempt to kill your wife and children, I’m not going to believe that either.

RedDog

17. Phil on June 23rd, 2010 8:06 pm

The term “white nationalist” is a really dumb term. Why not just say your ethnic group? Most of the people who call themselves “white nationalist” are Germanic, Celtic, Slavic, Hungarian, or Finnish Americans. Just say European Americans. Or call your group whatever ethnic group you are. Then under the civil rights ideology your group has rights.

‘White nationalism” sounds like a threatening term for most Americans. Dump that term. Form your own ethnic civil rights groups, like blacks, jews, and mexicans have done.

18. NeoCon Hysteria on June 23rd, 2010 9:37 pm

I swear the Jews created the terms White Nationalist and Black Nationalist so they could sit back and watch both sides get dumber and dumber over the years.

The Term ‘White’ isnt used in Europe. At all. Its strictly an American phenomenon used by Americans. And it makes you look instantly stupid if you use it. Like a 3rd grader learning his colors for the first time.

Make no mistake, there is a concerted effort in our public education system to dumb down our vocabulary at an early age. Vocabulary is everything within a society. Its culture, its communication, even its psychical brain development.

Countless studies have showed intelligence and early childhood brain development are heavily associated with language and vocabulary.

When i hear the term ‘White Nationalist’ i instantly think of negros with the IQ’s of 3rd graders who cant comprehend anything other then way their eyes can make sense of. Its an animalistic and devolved term.

Who is always trying to devolve Western Culture and Society?

Leave the 3rd grader coloring system for them. We have more then enough culture to fall back on and promote. We dont need the color of our Skin to represent us.

My prediction is you will see more European Ethnic Associations popping up in America within the next 10-20years focusing on Civil Rights for Ethnic Europeans just as there are with every other Ethnic Tribe from across the world here. There are many Irish Civil Rights Groups left over from the early 1900′s who still actively protect Irish Rights and the Irish Legacy within the USA. Those can be easily expanded to address Employment, Housing and Education as European American demographics fall into minority status.

Its time to grow up a little. Rise above the doldrums and mind sewers that these degenerate parasites wish to keep you locked in. Stop giving them the ammunition they need to smear you by lowering yourselves to THEIR level.

And im not talking about ‘turn the other cheek’ either. No way. There are plently of ways to fight back. All im saying is fight on a higher level. The level that Europeans demand and have come to expect.

19. Carolyn on June 23rd, 2010 10:35 pm

Phil,

You are so right. There is no ‘white nation.’ There are nations of people who speak the same language and have the same cultural heritage. They are the same ethnicity and therefore the same race. This is the only meaning Nationalism can have.

Immigrants who are given citizenship in these nations but are not of the same race/ethnicity are not a true part of that nation. The best the U.S. can do is to form an American nationalism and let non-whites and non-Europeans into it. But if it’s nationalistic enough, most won’t be for it, so that might take care of itself.

The idea of pan-Europeanism or white nationalism will never get past the idea stage, or if it does it will collapse from internal disagreements.

20. yeah hysteria on June 23rd, 2010 10:45 pm

you are right.

stop trying to build a movement.
    thats about as smart as this A3P stuff.

dont reinvent the wheel – use the wheels we have. The tea party is where we should all go.

and we should leave our damn Iron Crosses at home.

NeoCon Hysteria – YOU are right.

21. yeah hysteria on June 23rd, 2010 10:54 pm

and right now, im hearing you say “90% of white nationalists aretrash and I dont want them” on one of these mp3s

so why the hell try to start a movement?
    there is one happening now.
    its almost all white

what we need to do is go into that movement and “turn it” with our presence.

you know, everyone has a blind spot no matter how smart they are.
    this is you guys’ blind spot.

22. Arthur on June 23rd, 2010 11:13 pm

I was disappointed with Dietrich because he seemed to accept the government’s case against Edgar J. Steele as legitimate. I am not so trusting of the government. It is well within the ability of the government to completely fabricate the entire case against Mr. Steele. Anything that Hollywood can do, the government can do and more. I am sure that the government can create audio or even video recordings of anybody in the world saying anything that the government script writers want the “suspects” to say. In the movie Forest Gump, the star of that movie had conversations with people like President Johnson. But in reality those scenes were fabricated using Hollywood special effects. It would not surprise me to discover that the government manufactured completely false audio productions that sound just like Mr. Steele. I have a hard time believing that Mr. Steele was so foolish as to do what he is accused of doing.

If we someday hear that the government has an audio of Dietrich saying something equally incriminating should we all accept the government case as legitimate? My first reaction would be to doubt the ZOG.

23. Mo on June 25th, 2010 3:18 pm

“NeoConHysteria”, David Duke is a greater man than you, and has done more to secure our survival than anyone in his era. The REAL problem in the american movement is that you’re overly critical. The “culture of critique” is in everything you do, so much that criticism has become its own economy in america. You have professional critics of music, movies, clothes, food, behaviour and culture – yet at the same time you’re horrible at all of these ventures..

Americans associate criticism with improvement and superiority. As a result, the people who should be american intellectuals and guardians of your culture and society are instead apathetic, professional critics like you.

Your main problem? The USA has too many sherrifs, and not enough cowboys. See someone supporting your views? Go out into the streets with a sign, send money, recruit your friends, be a humble servant of the movement you support. Stop trying to climb on top of everyone else to get “to the top”.

24. NeoCon Hysteria on June 25th, 2010 6:55 pm

Well Mo, seems more people agree with me, then they do you, in regards to the term “White Nationalist”. Thats not being critical. Its just common sense and reality.

I never said David Duke hasn’t done alot, nor did i say he doesn’t deserve respect. I also said his latest videos are very good and i spread them around weekly. So 80% of your comment is pointless. I said he’s weird. I dont know if he has medical conditions, or maybe after all these years of fighting.. they’ve simply gotten to him somehow. In any event, the man is a little off in his old age theres no denying that.

David Duke has awkward pauses where he stares into the camera that make you feel uncomfortable.. and his speaking style is unnatural. It doesn’t flow. You can visibly SEE Duke trying to hold back the rage. Instead of letting go, he tries to talk SUPER nice… which backfires and makes him an awkward speaker. He has been affected by the ZOG over his life and it visibly shows in his old age. He tries to show no emotion by speaking in a slow mono-tone speaking style.

Perfectly understandable and i dont blame him one bit. Maybe he has high blood pressure. He’s been at it forever. The man needs a vacation…

Theres this strange cloud over people who are typically in this movement. They think you have to be ‘angry’ or some sh*t. Personally i LOVE fighting ZOG. It makes me happy not angry. Those of you who are angry and miserable are a cancer.

The main problem is people like you Mo. Who have no concept of the current mood of society. What works and what doesn’t. So keep hanging on to your 60yr old useless terminology that has dont absolutely jack sh*t besides dumb everyone down to the level of the negros.

25. kelvinator on June 25th, 2010 10:02 pm

Anybody that’s a effective White Nationalist is six feet under thank’s to the jews.

26. kelvinator on June 25th, 2010 10:14 pm

Good point Mo.I wonder how many people have held a sign or attend a rally.I belong to NSM and have done both.

27. NeoCon Hysteria on June 25th, 2010 10:53 pm

No offense Kelvinator, but attending a rally and holding up a sign is a complete waste of time.

Im 30yrs old. I’ve driven past maybe 45 rallies in my life… i’ve never once read anyone sign. That can be said for most Americans i believe.

You’re much better off downloading a copy of Adobe Premiere and learning how to make videos.

Sign picketing is for soccermoms and mexican unionist.

28. yeah hysteria on June 26th, 2010 11:05 am

“Personally i LOVE fighting ZOG. It makes me happy not angry.

The main problem is people like you Mo. Who have no concept of the current mood of society. What works and what doesn’t. ”

I feel the same way.

So many WN people write on forums, and speak on radio, as if they live within a closed circle of people just like themselves. They seem bitter, too bitter to “connect” well with anyone other than people like them.

I think hysteria is trying to be constructive, and I am too.

Dietrich and Mishko do a good job half the time. When you keep it serious, yet light, and you don’t allow “dead air”, its good. When the prolonged lectures start however, that spirit is lost. That spirit is what needs to be cultivated throughout.

Kelso has a good disposition which comes across, but the pauses and dead air make it difficult to hang with him for the duration.

You have to be able to poke fun at the enemy more instead of mostly damning the enemy. Limbaugh is a good example. Boortz is a good example. They “drive” the show.. like a good bass player drives a song. A good bass player plays on the leading edge of the Waveform (dietrich, you know what I mean). A good bass, if you look at the audio waveform when you are tracking a song, the bass is punched at the leading edge of the waveform of the drum track, the drum hits.

It gives the song “bounce”. Yall need to give these broadcasts “bounce”.

James Edwards broadcasts have bounce. He does that with levity and avoidance of dead air and lectures.

These broadcasts could be just as bouncy, and sometimes they are, but not often enough.

I agree with hysteria on Orthodox Nationalist. I liked that one a lot too, but Id like to see more current things being addressed at times, or woven into the history he goes over.

Weber was one who could lecture with bounce by himself, probably because they were preprepared, but if you listen to his interviews with others, he does deliver bounce.

Carolyn has bounce.

If nothing else just add a person to this show, and Kelso’s show, whose job it is to slay dead air and be a smartass. Someone humorous, but not that weird WN humor that comes across on the Derek Black show when they have the guy pretending to be Jewish Weinerstein (he always stays way too long).

To connect with a wider audience you are going to have to find “the bounce”.

29. yeah hysteria on June 26th, 2010 11:37 am

Conner delivers bounce when he is on. Actually whenever three people are on it seems to go best.

Maybe you guys just need to add Kelso to your show. Im sure its tough to deliver like a trained broadcaster, or to remember to. Id bet that just adding someone would fix it a bunch.

Dont get me wrong, I like the shows. But hysteria is right about “connecting”. “Glum and Pissed Off” does not sell.

30. yeah hysteria on June 26th, 2010 11:38 am

Funny and Pissed Off will sell.

31. Drew on June 26th, 2010 11:57 am

Mishko
    The David Duke interview on CNN that you referred to was conducted by AIPAC member, Wolf Blitzer. Duke thoroughly trounces this Zionist spin doctor. A must see for everyone:

32. Drew on June 26th, 2010 12:42 pm

Re: Edgar Steele:
    Voice morphing software has been perfected already. Gen. Colin Powell once described it–he said they recorded him talking for a few minutes and then changed it around to make it sound like he was saying something completely different. This is most likely the technology the Feds used on Steele.

In the old days before digital recording, it was much more difficult to splice and edit analog audio recordings–any sound expert could easily identify those attempts. And yes, Dietrich, the cops have tried that many times to frame suspects with bogus “ironclad” evidence, especially the Mob, and failed. Now, however, the technology is so advanced that they can make anyone say anything they want.

For this reason alone, I think a good attorney should challenge the admissability of any digitally recorded conversations in court.

And let’s not forget that Steele had stated many times that he had been under surveillance by the Feds and had his life threatened. A high profile attorney who knows he’s been watched by the Feds doesn’t conspire with some random crook to kill his own wife.

Don’t be surprised if the charges are suddenly dropped against Steele–they do not want to give him a chance to defend himself in an open courtroom in front of a jury. He’s way too sharp for them.

33. Messerschmidt on June 26th, 2010 4:15 pm

White leaders? Günter Deckert! You should give that guy his own show!

34. NeoCon Hysteria on June 26th, 2010 6:41 pm

Mishko & Dietrich are still very good.. maybe they need to cut back the show to 1hr to prevent burn out.

Its better to end the show with MORE to say.. then it is to exhaust all your energy.

FINISH STRONG LADS, FINISH STRONG!

In regards to Steele. I wouldn’t doubt the Neo-Bolshevik Cheka (Homeland Security) has set him up.

The Cheka was used to go after both Muslims and Christians in Russia. Exactly what they’re doing again in America.

I think they sabotaged the Oil Rig in the Gulf too. They’re waiting for it all to show up on the beaches so they can use it as added propaganda ammunition to pass their Global Carbon Tax and the need for Global Governance .

35. JOSH IN KENTUCKY on July 5th, 2010 3:27 pm

Voice morphing technology is real. With a small sample of your voice, thay can have you on tape saying anything they want to be said. I don’t believe Ed Steele would be stupid enough to do something like that. Just something to think about.