Mishko and Dietrich, 6/11/2010

June 12, 2010

This Week in Disorganized America:

First 30 minutes were hosted by Mike Conner & James Hawthorne, and the remainder by Dietrich & Mishko.

Comments

14 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 6/11/2010”

1. Isaac on June 15th, 2010 4:58 am

Hey Mishko & Dietrich, I found a great blog called “The Economic Collapse” there’s a ton of talking points on there for the next radio show this friday, check it out. There’s also a link to it on Alternative Right in one of their recent news stories. It has a great article on how Spain’s economy is about to take a gargantuan dump and could ruin the Eurozone. Catch ya later cousins.

Isaac

2. Drew on June 15th, 2010 1:03 pm

News Alert! Edgar J. Steele was arrested on charges of conspiracy to commit murder.

This is clearly a setup/railroading. If so, they are picking on the wrong guy.

3. Steve(Codex) on June 15th, 2010 4:38 pm

Yes, we’ve been discussing Ed’s arrest and incarceration here since it hit the news.

4. johnUK on June 15th, 2010 5:25 pm

@Drew

Not looking good for the white nationalists. First the Holocaust memorial shooter nut then Curt Maynard going postal killing his ex-wife then himself and now this dude.

5. Justin Lee on June 15th, 2010 8:07 pm

Bravo, Dietrich. Very, very well done. If the movement doesn’t have youth it has nothing. You’ve been missed.

@ JohnUK:

Curt wasn’t a White Nationalist. White Nationalists don’t have mestizo wives and children.

6. johnUK on June 15th, 2010 10:18 pm

@Justin Lee

My mistake. I was originally going to say alternative right but I thought that was too vague.

Still when people like Maynard or Steele do things like this it has negative impact on people not aligned with main stream political discourse or there organisations like the tea party movement and gives the perception that they are social outcasts, racist, anti-Semitic, etc

7. Steve(Codex) on June 15th, 2010 11:38 pm

John,

The term “white nationalist” is somewhat vague, but it fits the three persons you named well enough. However, I think it would have been FAR worse for you to use a term such as “alternative right” because by doing so, you implicate Richard Spencer and his writers at the Alternative Right web site. I’ve been involved in these sorts of circles for quite a few years at this point, and I never heard the term “alternative right” in use until very recently when Richard started up his site. Now, that term may well have been used by someone somewhere to denote whomever in times past, but it was certainly not in common use until very recently, mainly when Richard began the AltRight site. So I think it would be monumentally unfair to rope Richard Spencer and his staff into the same pen with the likes of Curt “Melcur” Maynard (who was one of the most prolific posters at VNN forum – one of the most strident White Nationalist web sites – while he was around, regardless of his mestizo wife) and John von Brunn.

8. Carolyn on June 16th, 2010 12:05 am

What’s worse is that JohnUK calls Edgar Steele “this dude” and then says of him, “…when people like [...] Steele do things like this…”

He already has him guilty. I told you JohnUK was an idiot.

9. johnUK on June 16th, 2010 9:18 pm

@Carolyn

Would you prefer me to say “this guy”?

It does not matter if he is guilty or not the mere fact that he is being indicted for conspiracy to commit murder and has a history of WN/far right connections has already garnered negative impacted in the media and public opinion.

The fact that he is being charged by the FBI and a witness to testify against Mr Steele who is the one who alerted the FBI of the murder plot in the first place would indicate they have enough evidence to charge Mr Steele with conspiracy to murder.

10. ChrisUK on June 16th, 2010 9:59 pm

Another good show. It’s great having you back Dietrich!

11. Mo on June 17th, 2010 3:28 pm

Mike Conner did an amazing job in this broadcast. His rhetoric is exacly what will bring people over to our side. More of this, VoR, please. And less of the “new right” anarchist pseudo intellectuals.

12. Justin Lee on June 17th, 2010 7:33 pm

@ Steve (Codex)

As long as I’ve been around, those who mix with nonwhites and have nonwhite children aren’t considered “White Nationalist”, in fact they’re considered traitors.

Having nonwhite kids is pretty much the unanimous disqualifier among WNs because it splits a person’s loyalty. And even if they could walk away from their own kids, why would we want someone like that?

PS:
    Dietrich, I just listened to this show again and it’s a keeper. I’m glad you’re having kids but it’s a shame if it ends up limiting your time on the air. It’s a real loss to VOR. In all honesty, you’re about one of the only people I can listen to anymore, even in the alternative media. I’m not asking that you change anything, I guess I’m just lamenting…

I hope everyone else is taking notes when Dietrich speaks. Lord knows this movement needs some direction when it comes to rhetoric.

13. Steve(Codex) on June 17th, 2010 9:07 pm

Justin Lee,

Well, the guy posted tons and tons at VNNF, and he was quite adamant in his views. As far as I recall, most of his posts were slanted in an anti-Semitic direction, but I do remember that there were plenty in which he went on a screed against other minorities. His posts were very much in line with any strident WN, and for someone to devote as much time and energy to that forum, he must have believed in what he espoused. The mestizo wife makes it rather odd, but there are plenty of hypocrites in the WN world. No shortage of ‘em.

14. Justin Lee on June 18th, 2010 2:56 am

@ Steve:

As far as the hypocrites go, we can agree. :)

Best regards,