Mishko and Dietrich, 6/4/2010

June 4, 2010

This Week in Disorganized America:

Dietrich IS BACK.  Dietrich and Mishko hammer out two hours of the following topics.

• Israeli pirates commit murder in International Waters
  • Gulf Oil Spill
  • Obama must also hate black people, because he’s doing nothing also
  • And much more

Comments

13 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 6/4/2010”

1. Garin on June 5th, 2010 6:50 pm

Who was that caller? otherwise might of sounded alright, but.. “pray for my enemies” I don’t think so. The only prayer I would make for my enemies is to defeat them.

2. Arseeus on June 5th, 2010 11:42 pm

welcome back dietrich!

3. beholdaredhorse on June 8th, 2010 1:51 am

I strongly suggest sponsoring shows here. I have tripled traffic as a result. You will be most satisfied!

4. JAT on June 8th, 2010 5:58 am

Great broadcast.

5. Ragnar on June 8th, 2010 3:35 pm

I love you guys. I am working my way through all your shows. You are totally correct in emphasizing race. The survival, expansion and advancement of the White Race must always come first. You guys are hurting the Jew and all the enemies of the White Race. Thank you.

6. Hayden on June 8th, 2010 9:28 pm

Welcome back, D.

7. Ragnar on June 10th, 2010 9:02 am

I have been going through previous shows, and I have observed that Dietrich has a Might is Right ideology, which is excellent. I support this ideological position, as it seems to me to be the only honest one to take. There are no god given rights in nature. Nature teaches that those with the power rule, even if they are very unpleasant individuals, which is why we, White Racial Loyalists, must get power any way we can. There is only one morality in life, and that is the morality of survival. We must do whatever it takes to survive. Personally, I do not care if every non-White on the planet has to die if it guarantees the survival of my race, the White Race, although I do not believe this is necessary.

8. Luke on June 11th, 2010 8:59 am

Excellent post, Ragnar, my fellow white brother!

And, I support it. Anything and everything that needs to be done, to ensure a future for white children is both moral and legitimate. And, this pathological, aberrant and clearly suicidal mental sickness that affects primarily only the White race, namely, this bizarre and destructive notion that our natural and healthy sense of altruism must be extended and shown towards other demographic groups who make no bones about the fact that they are our competitors for territory, for living and breeding space, for natural resources such as water and food and minerals, for our women – which means we die and become extinct if our females are appropriated by other tribes and absorbed into their ethnic gene pool, instead of absorbed into ours – these are all clearly legitimate moral and physical concerns that are tied to our survival as a people. We are entitled to survive and to take whatever steps may be necessary to achieve that objective. And this is non-negotiable.

9. Ragnar on June 12th, 2010 10:34 am

Some people seem to think the British BNP is the example for Whites to look to in regards to opposing those who are pushing for White genocide, and this troubles me greatly. The Jews are behind the White genocide agenda, and the BNP supports the Jews and Israel! The BNP even makes a point of telling the British media that the BNP has Jewish members! White people, if they are going to secure the existence of their people and a future for White children, are going to have to have an organization with a lot more courage, racial loyalty, and honor, than the BNP. People can make excuses for the obvious compromises of the BNP, under the leadership of Nick Griffin, but when my race is only 8% of the population of the world, and is not allowed one piece of land to call its own, I accept no excuses. This is not a game, it is a race war. NO COMPROMISE. NO SURRENDER.

I am a British man, living in the UK, and this is just the way I see it. No offense intended.

10. Carolyn on June 12th, 2010 11:18 am

I have read that Griffin recommends resurrecting the genocidal Churchill as an “heroic British icon” in order to rally the British white people. That is another compromise that can only make things worse.

Reinforcing the WWII myths plays right into the hands of the Jews. WWII and it’s current historiography is a disaster for white people’s interests.

One of the more serious problems is the divisiveness between the several pro-white political groups within Britain. This is also the case in just about every European nation. If they could merge together, they would have greater strength. Why is this so difficult? I am often told it is just a matter of egos clashing.

11. Ragnar on June 12th, 2010 5:42 pm

Carolyn,

I agree with you.

Churchill was a traitor to the British people. He forced them into a war they did not need to be in. He was a repulsive man, who should definitely not be looked up to by the British people, and, yes, he is promoted by the BNP as a great British hero – disgusting!

The British White Nationalist political parties (I do not include the BNP in this group) do have similar beliefs, but they still have enough differences to make it impossible for them to unite. I know it may seem terrible, but I think it has still got to get a lot worse in Britain before it can start to get better, and out of that increase in adversity, I believe a White leader will rise up to lead the British people to victory. Nick Griffin is not that leader. I am optimistic about the future for Whites in Britain, but I think there will have to be a lot more civil unrest before the true British people get their country back. Average Joe has got to be forced out of his comfort zone, where he has been allowed to open a can of beer, watch the football on the television, and block out the state of the nation. Average Joe MUST be forced to take a side, with us or against us. An increase in racial conflict will achieve this objective.

12. kelvinator on June 14th, 2010 2:31 am

How successful will White Nationalist be in America with out Yahweh’s intervention?

13. kelvinator on June 14th, 2010 2:37 am

People like Chamberlin and George Oswald Mosely in my opinion are great Englishmen.