The Stark Truth: Interview with Kievsky

June 2, 2010

Robert and Andrei Kievsky, a farmer & blogger from New England, discuss:

• Mind Weaponization: How it has been used against us; how we can use it for our own benefit
  • How economic self-sufficiency and entrepreneurship can allow us political independence
  • The propaganda contained in recent films
  • The Jewish and Chinese diasporas, & what Whites can learn from them
  • The history of the Rothschilds

Contact Robert:
robert_stark_la hotmail.com

Comments

7 Responses to “The Stark Truth: Interview with Kievsky”

1. patrick on June 3rd, 2010 2:50 am

Can someone post the names of the songs that get played on this program? Thanks,

2. Robert Stark on June 3rd, 2010 3:53 pm

Intro Song: The Cult – She Sells Sanctuary

Break Song: U2 -Two Hearts Beat as One

Outro Song: Def Leppard – Hysteria

3. Ragnar on June 4th, 2010 5:03 pm

Kievsky is a very smart man, and I agree with many of the things he says, but his idea that people should hide their racial views is something I cannot agree with. What is needed today is courage and the INTELLIGENT communication of racial ideas.

4. Kievsky on June 6th, 2010 8:34 am

Ragnar,

We need to meet people where they are at, and work with them on their terms. The most important thing is to be involved in your local community, and revealing oneself to be in possession of very unorthodox views compared to the media-brainwashed masses cripples ones efforts to work with the local community.

If you pay attention to your local community, you’ll probably notice that there are localized efforts, generally led by social services organizations, to deal with the economic crisis. You should get involved.

5. Ragnar on June 6th, 2010 3:00 pm

Kievsky ,

I understand what you are saying, and agree with some of it, but I cannot go along with the idea that Whites should hide their racial beliefs. I live to make public opinion conform to my ideas, and part of the way for me to make this happen is for me to voice my ideas. This has to be done intelligently, though.

I love the show you did on 1/16/2009 with Dietrich and Mishko. You have a lot of great information to share with White people, and I hope you are on the show again – soon. Thank you.

6. Patrick on June 10th, 2010 3:43 am

Thanks Robert for the music info.

7. Reloader on June 22nd, 2010 3:57 pm

Kievsky has stated that we should run and hide if we are attacked. He also thinks we are going to win by starting all-white communes and garden year round.

Then he turns around and says any talk of violence in pursuit of our goals is a pipe dream. LOL!