June 1, 2010
Tom interviews Alex Kurtagić, author of the novel, Mister, and founder and director of Supernal Music. Topics include:
- The problem with the approach white advocates take in promoting our ideas: Substance without style
- Ideas to attract talented and intelligent newcomers by creating alternative institutions
- The legacy of the Right-wing nationalist mindset and the promotion of a new outlook
- How the Left attempts to strip white advocates of their legitimacy
- The lack of character among white advocates
- The end of the monolithic white nationalist organization and the creation of a greater number and variety of smaller, more focused groups
About Alex Kurtagić
For more information on Alex Kurtagić and his work, visit
his website at alexkurtagic.info. His dystopian novel, Mister (with a foreword by Tom
Sunic), is published by Iron Sky Publishing and can be purchased at amazon and amazon uk.
12 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 52 min.