The Stark Truth: Interview with Robert Lindsay

May 20, 2010

Robert Lindsay is an Independent Left journalist, blogger, and “liberal race realist” from California. Topics include:

• “Liberal race realism”; the definition of racism
  • Critique of White nationalism and positive White identity
  • Immigration and its affects on demographics, the economy, and environment; urban sprawl and destruction of wilderness in California
  • The flaws of libertarianism and Capitalism; Wall Street and financial parasitism
  • Zionism, anti-Semitism vs. rational criticism of Jewish culture and political activism

Contact Robert:
robert_stark_la hotmail.com

Comments

12 Responses to “The Stark Truth: Interview with Robert Lindsay”

1. Chris on May 20th, 2010 8:17 am

This was without doubt the most frustrating interview I have ever heard on VOR.

When I saw the blurb describing Mr. Lindsay as as a liberal race realist I immediately thought that it sounds like an oxymoron.

Mr. Lindsay has the honesty to face up to the reality of race but not the courage to face up to the implications of it.

Example 1, Mr. Lindsay want to end illegal immigration (but seems not particularly concerned about legal immigration) AND wants the US to maintain white culture as its dominant culture.

The fact is, even if legal and illegal immigration ended tomorrow, whites would still become a minority, meaning that white culture would cease to be the dominant culture of the US.

Example 2. Mr. Lindsay is as fully aware of jewish machinations (past and present) as any “anti-semite” but rejects anti-semitism because “he doesn’t want to be too hard on the jews”.

The solutions to both of these problems will have to be considerably illiberal. Mr. Lindsay can’t face up to the fact (it would make him feel bad) so he continues to maintain these dissonant opinions.

Finally, his endless “mans” and “dudes” are filler words that attempt to mask the obvious fact he has not thought things through properly.

2. Petter Nordheim on May 20th, 2010 9:29 am

Why should we listen to what Robert Lindsay has to say? He’s not educated, not a good speaker, and he doesn’t seem very interesting in the topics you’re bringing up. He’s contradicting himself when he says that america should accept legal immigration, yet he wants his own white culture to be dominant. Whites will become a tiny minority in the US if they continue to allow legal immigration – he should be clawing and scratching away at it with bleedy fingers, not accepting it.

Does he know that whites will become ethnically extinct here in Europe within half a century? He’s either uninformed, or has some very unhealthy views.

Does he know that all the media stations in the US are owned by jews, and that the federal reserve and top financial institutions are run by jews. He says he’s investigated the topic online, but how did he reach the conclusion that the jewish question was irrelevant in regards to white racial and cultural survival? He’s either lacks some basic knowledge on racial and cultural questions, and pretends to know what he’s talking about, or doesn’t care all that much about white people and white culture.

I agree with Chris, this was a frustrating interview

3. Tom on May 20th, 2010 9:30 am

I agree. I was not at all impressed with this person. I still like the host’s show though, despite the interview of this tard lindsay.

4. James on May 20th, 2010 1:29 pm

I’ve just stopped at 35:46, pretty much had enough, I thought that this interview would be interesting but when he said he did not have any particular opinion on the FED and explained how the FED bought stability to the market and before 1913 the US economy had wild inflation’s and depressions before the FED, that is total nonsense. Yes there were inflation’s and depressions before the FED, but they were not long lasting and prices always reverted back to the normal level. The reason for the inflation’s and deflation’s back then was individual banks would use a fractional reserve type banking system on their own depositors money, but each one was alone by themselves and could not get backup from a central bank to redeem their depositors money coming back to them with their script paper to withdraw their real money. Again, about the bailouts him saying it was necessary and it was a good thing and explained why should the poor people have to have suffered???

It’s pretty much confirmed to me, people like this, if they are left they are still left. I listened excitedly to hope to see some light, granted he had some reasonable position on race, but that was about it. I strongly believe leftism is just a idea thought up by the jews for them to attain their goals in places where they dwell. Leftism from my understanding requires a big government and in a world without people like the jews who come in to usurp the power, the system would probably work, but the reality of the world we live in today, it is just not possible unfortunately, and people are so brainwashed today that they think it would be wrong to get rid of these people because it would infringe on their basic human rights, something they created and implanted in the minds of people to prevent them from doing just that! Again any system which we have used like Democracy they always find a way to get themselves in at the levers of power, take it over and chain themselves to it so it is very difficult to get rid of them.

Some people might well say that’s fair enough, if they are smart enough to do it, that’s alright…..No they sneak their way in, lie, trick, steal, bribe, destroy, bring misery and poverty, do things no decent person would ever think of doing and make a mockery of the entire place, it’s totally and absolutely unacceptable.

He claimed he was once an anti-semite and then he downplays the whole thing “ohhh, I realized they are just a tiny little group of people with some money, big deal”. Being ignorant on the Federal Reserve system…….(backtracked and deleted), he simply is not educated enough to have any rational position except an ideological one at the present time.

I am happy to listen to other people’s views and I am not stuck in my ways, I have changed my thinking when something is presented reasonably and intelligently and the person knows what they are talking about. For example I did not particularly like homosexual people, I listen to a recent Tom Sunic show and he had a reasonable intelligent homosexual on, he explained his position and I don’t have a problem whatsoever with homosexuals anymore.

I am not at fault disliking Robert Lindsay’s views, he is at fault because his way of thinking about the world the way he presents it is flawed because of his lack of knowledge on topics which most listeners here surpass him on. If he educates himself he would have a different ideology.

5. Kievsky on May 20th, 2010 3:47 pm

Robert Lindsay,

Come on out of the closet, we all know you’re a WN. You’re not fooling anyone but yourself.

Clothethz are for clotheth!

6. Carolyn on May 20th, 2010 7:01 pm

I like this from what James wrote:

… people are so brainwashed today that they think it would be wrong to get rid of these people because it would infringe on their basic human rights, something they created and implanted in the minds of people to prevent them from doing just that!

7. patrick on May 20th, 2010 8:28 pm

Robert lindsay is sophisticated thinker and I thank the host for bringing mr lindsay on the air.

8. Ron on May 21st, 2010 12:21 am

I really appreciated how Robert LIndsay brought to light the fact that the common people have been so divided by the issue of race that they have been left vulnerable by way of their division to continually being swindled by the elites. Mr Lindsay is a true iconoclast who has the courage to stand up against the idols held in reverence by the mainstream left.

9. Randy on May 21st, 2010 12:24 am

Oh Get off it James, Mr. Lindsay could smoke just about any of us on a debate about anything. He is a veteran intellectual who knows his stuff.

10. Jon on May 23rd, 2010 12:42 am

next….

11. Praetorian on May 29th, 2010 7:53 pm

Robert Lindsay says man a lot, man.

12. Luke on May 30th, 2010 8:37 pm

A long time ago, I concluded that there is no such thing as a ‘liberal’ who’s a realist about ANYTHING, and most certainly not one who truly thinks in realistic, self-survival terms with regards to race and racial competition. Robert Lindsay confirmed my previously held conclusions. The guy was literally all over the map, blathering on and on and frequently contradicting himself, proving once again that liberals are incapable of logical and intelligent analysis and reasoned thought.

Here’s one solid gold fact that can be carved into granite: No healthy and intelligent white man or woman can spend the time to educate themselves on the history and behavior of Jews, claim to be awake and anti-Jewish for a brief time, and then suddenly decide to start loving Jews all over again. Especially not after one is educated on the Jewish role in attempting to instigate bloody world wars and to push literally every possible agenda item that helps to destroy White, Western people. Lindsay claims to have discovered all this – and then promptly said to himself, Aw Shucks, no hard feelings? Jews have not changed their behavior one bit; if anything, I sense that they are panicking over how many whites are beginning to wake up to their evil and so, they are accelerating their evil agenda with even more fervor.

The real fly in the punch bowl though, was Lindsay’s insane comments about how we need to keep the Federal Reserve, That indicates clearly that Lindsay is either dumber than a box of rocks on the topic, or he is in favor of allowing the Jewish Bankers to continue to steal America blind.

I stuck with the show to the end, but found myself wondering just how many drugs this Robert Lindsay guy had to do, in order to screw up his brain so badly?