May 4, 2010
Tom Sunic interviews Jack Donovan, an author and commentator who covers issues involving the decline of manhood and honor in the modern West. Topics include:
- Literary influences that shaped Jack’s current views; Wilde and Mishima
- Androphilia; criticism of “gay culture”; paleomasculinity
- The double standard in treatment of traditional groups and radical groups: gays, feminists, and minority groups
- The family unit and feminism; Leftist-manufactured “phobias”
- The origin of homosexuality: genetic or environmental determinism; the possibility of changing one’s orientation; sexuality as a “normative” standard
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.