Mishko and Dietrich, 4/16/2010

April 17, 2010

This Week in Disorganized America:

Dietrich goes on a deserved leave so Mishko discusses a few topics and takes calls for about 90 minutes.  Topics discussed.

• The current financial situation
  • Jews and their involvement with where we are
  • Media LIES, LIES, and MORE LIES

And much more

Comments

7 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 4/16/2010”

1. Alfred on April 19th, 2010 6:35 pm

Do not worry about silver going down a bit, it SHALL go up, and up, and up, long term. I am invested in PHYSICAL silver bullion (coins and small bars), and continue to keep on buying when there is a dip in price. Just look upon the drop in price as a great opportunity to buy more silver. All White Nationalists need to take their fiat currency and exchange it for PHYSICAL silver bullion, so their savings are not destroyed in the coming economic collapse. THIS IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT! There is a load of information on the net on investing in silver, so please do some research

Also, as a British person, I would like to ask all true White Nationalists to stop referring to the British National Party (BNP) as a White Nationalist Party, as it most definitely is not. It used to be, under the leadership of the great John Tyndall, but now, sadly, it has compromised and now accepts NON-WHITE members! Some people will argue that the BNP had to accept non-Whites or it would be outlawed, but there is really NO excuse for this betrayal of the White people of Britain. It would have been better if the BNP had refused to change its constitution and refused to accept non-Whites as members, and simply become a powerful pressure group, but, then, Mr. Griffin and others would not be entitled to their political wages, hmmm. I am not a member of ANY political party, but if I was to join one, it would be the British National Front (NF). The NF is a Whites only party, and still holds to the policy of forced repatriation of ALL non-Whites.

Best regards.

2. Alfred on April 19th, 2010 7:01 pm

I love the show, but could you please lower the volume of the music. The music volume is much higher than the the rest of the show, and I have to rush for the volume control every time the music comes on, which is a bit of a pain.

3. Mishko Novosel on April 20th, 2010 8:57 pm

Alfred, we’ll try to fix that, and thank you for the kind words.

4. Chris on April 21st, 2010 6:32 am

Alfred, I think (and hope) you are wrong about the BNP.

The BNP had to admit whites. Being a pressure group would be nowhere near as effective as a political party.

Given the Left’s cultural hegemony speaking the full truth about jews, racialism etc appears to get one nowhere (ask the National Front). The BNP, for better or for worse, is pursuing a more moderate electoral strategy in order to actually gain power. Presumably once they have power,and the cultural influence that comes with that, they can then start to expand into the more contentious issues.

Whatever Griffin’s objective, it certainly has nothing to do with a piddling MEP’s salary.

5. Alfred on April 22nd, 2010 8:29 pm

Chris,

I think you must be joking.

MEPs get an annual salary of €91,980. YOU may think this is a “piddling” amount, but I assure you, many people do not.

Also, I was right in saying the BNP is not a White Nationalist party because it allows non-Whites to be members, and your stating I am wrong in saying this is simply ridiculous. Just ask ANY White Nationalist if a political party can be White Nationalist if it has non-White members and they will probably laugh at you.

You say, “Presumably once they have power,and the cultural influence that comes with that, they can then start to expand into the more contentious issues.” You presume far to much! Just what evidence do you have to make this presumption. I would love to read about it.

The truth is, the BNP has sold out to the Jews/Zionists. Dr. David Duke also says Nick Griffin has sold out, so I am in good company. You need to wake up.

Furthermore, as I said, I am not a member of any political party. The party I will join has not come into existence yet.

6. Chris on April 23rd, 2010 4:36 am

Alfred, if Griffin was in it for the money, why go into far-right fringe politics. Surely it would be easier to join Labor or the Tories?

Again, the BNP was FORCED to accept non-whites. What do you suggest, it should have dissolved itself?

Finally, please provide proof re David Duke’s comments.

7. Gotterdammerung on April 23rd, 2010 7:33 pm