April 13, 2010
Tom Sunic interviews renowned educator, classicist and writer Dr. E. Christian Kopff. Topics include:
- How Tradition get passed down through the generations
- The mind of Julius Evola and what he meant by “revolting against the modern world.”
- Evola’s thoughts on the “masses.”
- Evola’s thoughts on Western Tradition
- Evola’s thoughts on masculinity
About Dr. E. Christian Kopff
To learn more about Dr. Kopff you can see his academic profile here. You can also read his writings at Occidental Quarterly Online and the Alternative Right. His unique book on the necessity of a classical education, The Devil Knows Latin: Why America Needs the Classical Tradition, can be purchased at Amazon.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.