The Sunic Journal: MacDonald on identity politics in the US, #1 of 2

March 30, 2010

Kevin B. MacDonald

Tom Sunic interviews Dr. Kevin MacDonald. Topics include:

• The importance of opening the racial discussion & normalizing White identity
  • The corporate funding of the multicultural movement; Leftist policing of the corporations
  • Obama and amnesty for illegal aliens
  • The role of the American Third Position party
  • MacDonald’s trial-by-fire experiences and the increased courage that resulted
  • Reaching out to the alienated blue collar and middle class whites

Contact Tom:
tom.sunic hotmail.com

Comments

14 Responses to “The Sunic Journal: MacDonald on identity politics in the US, #1 of 2”

1. weston on March 31st, 2010 8:26 am

Dr MacDonald is obviously a very smart and well educated fellow, and at the same time he has a very practical and down to earth approach. Good show once again.

2. dennis cerasoli on March 31st, 2010 12:15 pm

White people have to stand up and be counted period.We make up the better part of America,and if we do not then maybe we should lose out.Wake up damn it.

3. Steven on March 31st, 2010 4:35 pm

I thought that I should bring up once again the idea of what we might call a visual mantra, actually a flag or symbol.

We white people need a flag/symbol that represents our loyalty to our race and its needs. The flag should of a new design, not tied to any particular group, country or political idea. It must be attractive and accepted by all loyal whites in the whole world. All pro-white groups here and in Europe will need to agree to its use so that it may be displayed and recognized by everyone.

Other flags such as the Nazi flag or the Confederate flag cannot be used in this case. We desperately need a new flag/symbol. I very much hope that we can get to work on this project and that we can accomplish this SOON.

4. PWG on March 31st, 2010 9:56 pm

Kevin is right. He’s one of my heroes. He stands up to the other brainwashed programmed, Bolshevik edjewcational system.

He stands up to them everyday, and I’m sure he gets a lot of resistance, but he’s there in the mud fighting the good fight.

Kevin is the man, The Univershity of Long Beach Shitty College sucks, but he stays the course. He is a real asset to White people.

They do their best to sabotage him everyday.

5. William Gravely on April 1st, 2010 2:26 pm

Wow.. Both these guys rock hard..

Tom Sunnic is AWESOME.. I will continue to listen to this show..

I have bought Dr. MacDonald’s books before.. He also kicks butt.

Way to go guys.. Please keep up the good work..

6. Loretta on April 18th, 2010 9:42 am

About that flag for whites — God gave the Israelites (Caucasians) banners or flags for each of the 12 tribes. He also gave His people the Christian Battle Flag, which the Confederate flag was modeled after; Confederate is rectangular; Christian Battle flag is square. Look it up!

7. Dave on April 18th, 2010 11:30 am

One problem Steve; It doesn’t matter what symbol or flag is selected to represent White people. The usual suspects dominating the media will label it hate and call you a nazi.

White people are not aloud unity and cohesion. They must surrender their nations and cultures by integrating with the turd world.

8. Vladimir Elie on April 19th, 2010 7:45 pm

I think that you are missing a vital point. It is NOT only about the White race. We are all getting screwed. Blacks, Whites and everyone who is not part of a certain BANKING CLASS . Please do not fall for the SPLC’s divide and conquer strategy. There are millions of Patriotic Americans of all races who agree with you in many ways. Reach out to them and form a united front against the Banksters. There are many Black Pastors that share some of your concerns. If we Patriots don’t hang together and identify our common enemies we will all be hanged separately. Let us focus on our common interests.
    As a Black Man I do not feel threatened by your beliefs . I just think that we can never defeat this satanic force that is manipulating our society as long as we are a fragmented society.

9. Alfred on April 22nd, 2010 7:51 pm

The problem with the American Third Position (A3P) is it is not aiming for an ALL White America, but an America where some non-Whites are allowed to live. This is a very dangerous position to take, as the non-Whites give birth to many more children than Whites, and it will only be a matter of time before Whites are a minority in America. Total repatriation of ALL non-Whites out of America, or the breaking off part of America to be a Whites only homeland, is the only solution to the race problem.

10. RAGNAR on May 30th, 2010 11:07 am

I am really pleased all you Ph.D. guys have decided to now join us in the fight for White survival, but I really wish you had joined us many years ago, for example, when the skinheads, KKK, and National Socialists in the USA first started fighting for Whites. You may not agree with the ideology and/or tactics of these groups, but at least they have been trying do do SOMETHING all those years. Better late than never, though. I wish you all the best.

11. RAGNAR on May 30th, 2010 11:49 am

I just want to add, I was in no way having a go at Tom Sunic and Dr. Kevin MacDonald, I AM very happy to have them with us, and I believe they are doing good work. I just wanted to make the point that the Skinheads, KKK, and National Socialists have, for many years, been trying to so something, and I think they should be given credit for that, not just judged to be part of the problem, which was what I got from the show, in regards to them.

12. Mike Conner on May 30th, 2010 7:05 pm

Ragnar, with all due respect, what gets credit is not the mere act of trying. What gets credit is results. If certain tactics are not getting the results desired, then those tactics should be discredited, not credited. Full stop.

13. Carolyn on May 30th, 2010 8:20 pm

With all due respect, I want to support Ragnar because I think he was very respectful in his comments. He has a point to make, as you do, Mike.

Let’s remember that we don’t know what Dr. Sunic and Dr. MacDonald’s results are yet in REAL TERMS in the REAL WORLD. They are certainly trying, and all credit to them. They have written books and edited magazines; so did George Lincoln Rockwell, and very good ones too.

The point is that if the cry is that we must all stick together and not squabble within the ranks too much — then don’t trash or put down groups that have been more militant (or action oriented) in the past, and are specially attacked by the enemy because of it. Truthfully, I have not seen Prof. MacDonald doing that, and he’s getting better about it all the time. I think the turning point came when he realized he was never going to get back into the good graces of the establishment, so he quit worrying about it.

I think we should be careful to talk about tactics and not personalities or particular groups. Are there any tactical plans? Without them, it’s only talk.

14. Mike Conner on June 1st, 2010 12:34 am

Carolyn, while I don’t want to trash anyone and I don’t want to squabble, if “sticking together” entails withholding criticism of tactics that are very clearly counterproductive, then I’m afraid that I cannot support sticking together.

As far as productive tactics, I think that the mission that we should currently focus on is to build new, independent media capable of reaching & influencing ordinary people. Yes, I do suspect that MacDonald & Sunic are better suited & more effective at this mission than some individuals of the “action oriented” sort.

The owners of the controlled MSM would probably agree with me: They do not so much specially “attack” counterproductive tactics as they specially publicize them, with the rather obvious goal of discrediting all pro-White advocacy.