Mishko and Dietrich, 3/26/2010

March 26, 2010

Friday VoR Mishko talks about current events and takes some great calls.  Topics mentioned.

• Brian and Henry from the A3P get attacked last Saturday
  • Flash Mobs Swarm South Philly
  • Racism Simmers Below the Surface of Health Care.  RIGHT
  • Leftist Judge forces Americans to rent to illegal Aliens
  • The National Front in France surge against Sarkozy’s party

And much more.

Comments

9 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 3/26/2010”

1. Frank on March 27th, 2010 11:15 pm

Great show! Good topics.

2. Randall on March 29th, 2010 7:46 pm

I listened to this and although I used to kind of rah tah the A3P but after listening to these two guys and even you, Mishko, I am no longer a fan of theA3P. Your callers were right. These guys are snotty little hippies. looking down on the Klan and skinheads who have always been white nationalists before these guys were even shitting yellow. These guys could NEVER throw a cow pasture hootenanny like the KKK or knock down the kegs at a Volkskleindorschenbund-hammerfest like my boot&brace buddies. So I am no longer a believer that the A3P is anything but another elitist party who is out for their own benefit.

3. Mishko Novosel on March 29th, 2010 9:21 pm

Randall,

While appreciate what you’re saying trying and remember, A3P is about politics, and them aligning themselves openly with the KLAN etc does not produce results.

Just think outside the box my friend.

Mishko

4. Concerned Citizen on March 31st, 2010 4:28 am

Randall, any person who decides to put his, or her neck out there in the name of White people isn’t “benefiting” from anything. In fact, these guys are putting themselves and their livelihoods at risk by simply associating themselves with any kind of White racial politics. White Nationalists tend to be some of biggest tight-wads around. It pays far better to be an internationalist crud-ball.

So spare us this wounded warrior business. The skins and KKK have become hobbyists more worried about what it means to be a KKK’er, or Skinhead, than doing whatever it takes to make sure a good message and image is relayed to the White masses.

Pardon my French, but who gives a shit about beer kegs and hootenannys at this point in the game? That’s EXACTLY why most of the “movement” has been an abject failure for so long. It’s never been genuine. People rather bitch, drink beer, and get into useless dramas concerning nothing in particular.

Real activism isn’t about having fun with buddies. It’s actually doing real work. It’s about biting your tongue, keeping yourself clean, clear headed, and presentable. It’s all the little menial things too. There is a lot to it. Very few people actually do it on behalf of European-Americans.

5. Rich on March 31st, 2010 6:54 pm

The A3P has been around for how long ? Just a few months — a bit early to throw a hissy fit over it. Give the A3P a real chance and then judge them.

6. 060091 on April 1st, 2010 12:02 am

>>These guys could NEVER throw a cow pasture hootenanny like the KKK or knock down the kegs at a Volkskleindorschenbund-hammerfest like my boot&brace buddies.

I’m surprised that CC and Mishko took this seriously enough to reply to. This is either a blatant attempt to smear the Klan and Skins or this guy’s not real intelligent and he actually believes that throwing drunken house and barn parties somehow makes them more effective than the A3P.

7. Randall on April 1st, 2010 7:24 am

See, this is the kind of person that gives the public as well as the A3P it’s opinion of skinheads and the Klan. Because these are the people that the media flock to for their information. I’m sorry that I ever brought it up. I have nothing but respect for Kelso, MacDonald and Sunic. I just didn’t think that the guys on Mishko’s show were being good representatives for the movement. I am no authority on how this should be accomplished but I’m sure that you don’t gain followers by publicly sneering at this group or that group when the groups are made up of the ethnicity of the people you are trying to win over. You might not approve of them but they have friends and relatives who probably also don’t approve of the group but might be able to be won over to the A3P. But not if you make them cranky by sneering at their friends and relatives.

8. Whoop-Dee on April 2nd, 2010 7:47 pm

Ghetto Brawl Thugs On Point at Cahokia,IL

Here comes your future America!

9. Whoop-Dee on April 2nd, 2010 7:53 pm