Jamie Kelso, Mar. 3, 2010: Don Wassall

March 3, 2010

Don Wassall, editor of the Nationalist Times, and Jamie talk about the current exciting revolts against the Neocon regime now roiling within the Republican Party and in third parties. Don may be America’s foremost patriot expert on making a third party work, as former Chairman of the Populist Party, which Don brought to impressive success from 1987 to 1995. Don will be attending an American Third Position (A3P) patriot third party meeting this weekend with Kelso and fellow VoR hosts Tom Sunic and Mark Weber. We also talk about the crushing Ron Paul straw poll victory at the recent CPAC (Conservative Political Action Conference) in Washington, attended by Kelso, which has the Neocons freaking out.

Contact Jamie:
24.7keyboard gmail.com

Comments

6 Responses to “Jamie Kelso, Mar. 3, 2010: Don Wassall”

1. Edgardus de la Vega on March 4th, 2010 8:18 am

It is indeed quite amazing to be witnessing a great, historical figure of our time (that being Dr. Ron Paul) in action. He’s the closest manifestation to the early American spirit of the Founding Fathers.

My goodness, he even looks like the Constitution!

2. Kyle on March 5th, 2010 11:25 pm

Jamie, did you say Thomas Sunic???

3. rudeboi on March 14th, 2010 3:55 pm

How is that you can be fooled by Ron Paul? This is a politician and has been in DC for what 30 years? That’s why you people will never get a third party because you are to easily fooled. A nothing thing, how is it that government has been nothing but evil since it was created and you all know it that. But they all of s sudden turned good to make the Constitution and to give you stats that prove your racist points? You patridiots deserve what you get.

4. Rusty on March 15th, 2010 1:06 pm

rudeboi,

You’re way off about Ron Paul. I have been following him for over ten years now, watching how he votes and listening to him speak in person. I have read his writings going back 20 years and have talked to people who lived in his district for longer than that. Ron Paul is exactly what he is represented to be.

As to the adherence to the Constitution, per se, that’s a different point.

5. 060091 on March 16th, 2010 3:56 am

Sorry rudeboi, your attempt to smear with the “racist” label doesn’t work here. We’re not the typical mainstream White coward that will hide from such accusations. If we let people like you have your way, our race will be persecuted against and murdered. There is no debate to be had with you. There is a line in the sand, you’re on one side, we’re on the other. You’ve made it clear, you hate the White race. You want us subservient, and then dead. This is unacceptable.

We will use whatever avenue available to us to prevent this catastrophic future. If that means appealing to patriotards, then so be it. If it means appealing to christians that want to live like it’s 1955, then so be it. If the population turns into fanatical Green Libertarian Socialist members of PETA, then I guess I’m giving up baby back ribs because you people cannot win. Whatever it takes. You people cannot win.

6. rudeboi on March 16th, 2010 11:43 am

to be honest, I hope you do get everything you want, really. what I meant was just don’t be a fool to politicians who you believe are there to help you. they lie, they are part of the government. to believe this country is gonna be anything other than what it is, is to be silly and child like. None of us will see the future we want.

Also, I think you may think me liberal, but I don’t play any of those left, right games. What I’m is a human who believes in live and let live. You have no use for me and I have no use for you. But I would never stop you from doing what you want. You could live right next to me and you would never know that I felt this way. Please, keep up your fight, we all deserver to live the life we want.