March 2, 2010
- The meaning of the term “Alternative Right.”
- The Alternative Right’s opposition to mainstream conservatives, the Republican Party, and the Neoconservative warfare-statists.
- The need for a total dissolution of the culturally destructive “therapeutic welfare state.”
- The need to promoting “paleo-masculinity” and confront the mass feminization of men in the postmodern world
- The Tea Parties, their glaring implicit whiteness, and their co-option and corruption by the Republican Party.
- The decline of the media gatekeepers and how the Alternative Right will “push the boundaries of discourse.”
About Richard Spencer
To learn more about Richard Spencer and his new project check out the Alternative Right website. You can also see Richard’s work with The HL Mencken Club here and read his perceptive TakiMag essays here.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 57 min.