The Heretics’ Hour: Debut show!

March 1, 2010

Elie WieselElie Wiesel: Survivor or Imposter?

Carolyn Yeager discusses:

• Israel’s new law criminalizing the showing of sadness or mourning on Israel’s Independence Day, which is the Palestinians’ “Nabka.”
  • Ernst Zündel’s recent release from a seven year incarceration, in Canada and Germany, for nothing more than exercising free speech
  • Carlo Mattogno’s exposé of Elie Wiesel as an imposter, including the publication of concentration camp documents that reveal he stole his Holocaust survivor identity from another camp inmate.

Contact Carolyn:
carolyn reasonradionetwork.com

Comments

7 Responses to “The Heretics’ Hour: Debut show!”

1. Dave Jensen on March 2nd, 2010 10:27 pm

So now they utilize full bore cognitive dissonance to make the lieing weisel into, “Just a showman”, incredible…they truly are, “of their father”.
    Thank you Ms Yeager and VOR, this will be shared with every one on my email list and everyone that I can share it with in day to day conversations.

2. Randall on March 3rd, 2010 7:36 am

I listened to your show and it was outstanding! It was one of the most enjoyable and educational hours that I have spent in a long time. Keep up the excellent work!

3. Kurt on March 3rd, 2010 11:39 am

What a wonderful addition Carolyn Yeager is to the already powerful lineup of shows on VOR.
    I remember Carolyn as a guest on someones show a few weeks ago, can anyone place a link as to where it can be located in the archives? thanks again.

4. Steve on March 3rd, 2010 2:18 pm

Kurt, just look under Sunic’s shows. It’s in there.

5. Steve on March 3rd, 2010 2:19 pm

Whoops, forgot to say….Great show Carolyn! :)

6. whodareswings on March 4th, 2010 11:47 am

Greetings Carolyn,

Good show! Glad to see you have this new outlet to share your research and opinions on history. How about
    having Veronica Clark as a guest on your show and asking her what the heck went on at the under reported
    (even in revisionist circles) 2006 Tehran Holocaust Conference. I believe she was there.

7. Carolyn on March 6th, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi hdw, thanks for listening.

I am lining up a great guest for March 15th. I’ll ask Veronica your question and see what, or if, she replies to it. I didn’t know she was there.