Announcing The Heretics’ Hour with Carolyn Yeager

February 28, 2010

The Voice of Reason Broadcast Network is pleased to announce a new program, The Heretics’ Hour, hosted by Carolyn Yeager. The show starts Monday, March 1, 2009 and will run weekly Monday 9 to 10 PM, Eastern U.S. time.

Carolyn Yeager will bring you news, commentary and guest interviews dealing with Holocaust revisionism, World War Two history, free speech issues, and more.

About Carolyn Yeager

Carolyn Yeager has become known for her revisionist writings. She has been working with a partner to translate and write commentary for Ein Anderer Hitler, the memoir of Hermann Giesler. This work has been published in continuing installments in The Barnes Review (TBR) since November 2008. She has also written a booklet titled “Auschwitz: The Underground Guided Tour,” to be published by TBR in March 2010.

Carolyn has done an in-depth study of the testimony and writings of holocaust survivor Irene Zisblatt, inspired by the original exposé of Zisblatt by Eric Hunt; it appeared on the revisionist blog Inconvenient History during January 2010, along with two follow-up articles.

She is a fan of Internet radio and has appeared as a guest several times on the Mike Piper Report, on the Republic Broadcasting Network, and also on The Sunic Journal here on VoR.

Comments

23 Responses to “Announcing The Heretics’ Hour with Carolyn Yeager”

1. Gregor on March 1st, 2010 9:38 pm

Carolyn — you’re a radio NATURAL, and certainly don’t have “a face made for radio”! Thank you so very much for creating this show for us.

Could you tell us exactly what that wonderful music is that’s in your intro and outro? Strauss?

2. Russ on March 1st, 2010 10:00 pm

Great show Carolyn. I will be a regular listener.

I’d like to add to your commentary on lies. Although Jews almost certainly do lie for all the reasons you state, I think it’s important to understand that the reason they show no remorse or fear, when exposed, is because they trust that their fellow Jews control over the media and the legal system will protect them.

3. Mike Bailey on March 1st, 2010 10:06 pm

I much enjoyed Ms Yeager’s first show. I was not surprised to learn that Elie Wiesel was never in a detention center, I was relieved. What we have here on our hands is another high scholarship revisionist of the same quality as Ernst Zundel, Lady Michelle Renouf, or Mark Weber. In fact, I hope she falls into the habit of having Zundel, Renouf, and Weber as guests. I actually applauded when Ms Yeager began to talk about suing the jews for lying about the holohoax and vilifying the German people.

4. Carolyn on March 1st, 2010 10:11 pm

Gregor,

Thank you! The music is Franz Liszt, Les Preludes. I think it sounds good too. I picked it out.

5. Carolyn on March 1st, 2010 10:15 pm

Russ,

Good point.

6. Carolyn on March 1st, 2010 10:17 pm

Mike Bailey,

I’m going to try to have a guest next week.

7. Mishko Novosel on March 1st, 2010 10:59 pm

I definitely agree with all the comments Carolyn. I’m really glad you decided to do the broadcast. Great first show. 5 Stars.

8. vext on March 7th, 2010 1:35 pm

Just want to thank you for a very interesting program.

9. charles ellis on March 8th, 2010 3:30 pm

Ms Yeager : Excellent show. And I admire your courage.

For what its worth: You mentioned the lady that swore she had “seen” pictures or movies of “jews” or dead bodies in the gas chambers or in the “ovens”. That is an interesting bit of info because I also know or have talked to many people of my generation who claim to have seen the same “pictures/movies”.
    Strangely enough, the main reason I accepted the “holocaust” story for years without any critical analysis was because I too had seen such a movie as a child in the 50′s. One of my favorite pastimes was watching saturday morning tv shows such as “Industry on Parade” and apparent newsreels of the “communist” Huk rebellion in the Philippines. Along with this I have very distinct
    memories of watching a very disturbing show about the “holocaust” that had what appeared to be newsreels or other actual film of , and I kid you not, large flat bed railroad cars, stacked with dead bodies, being rolled into giant “ovens” or some type of building big enough to accommodate the entire railroad car.
    The building had big metal doors with smoke pouring out when the doors were opened. And the voice-over definitely left me with the impression that industrial killing had been going on in Germany.
    Of course, later in life when my natural curiosity led me to do my own investigation of the veracity of the “holocaust” I was unable to locate this film. Which I find very interesting as one would assume that ,if authentic, this film would be a powerful substantiation of the “holocaust”.

I have to admit that now even I have a hard time believing that I actually saw such a fantastical bit of film noir. And my experience with childhood memories is mainly that we remember things as much larger and more intense than they actually were.
    Generally memories are based on some real event no matter how distorted by time, although Richard Ofshe and Elizabeth Loftus have done some very good scientific studies demonstrating how false memories are or can be implanted. ( A side note, Loftus, a jew, routinely testifies in defense of accused child molesters but refused to testify in defense of Ernst Zundel. Big surprise.)

But that image of the flat-car stacked with bodies being wheeled into/out of the smoking gas chamber/oven has been seared into my memory banks for the last 50 years.
    So where did it come from and why are other people reporting similar pictures/film?
    Was there an agitprop (agitation/propaganda) film shown on saturday mornings in the 50′s to an audience of mainly impressionable children? A film that is so over the top that it wouldn’t pass the laugh test today?

It might be helpful when you talk with people who have “seen” these pictures,etc, if you could gently pin them down on specific details. Perhaps there is an agitprop film floating around out there.
    If so, I for one would love to get my hands on it.

10. caucasiannation on March 10th, 2010 12:13 pm

The one thing missed when talking about the holocaust or Jews in general is they as a race have no power. There power comes from the gullibility of the gentiles that support them. Change the way whites look at Jews and they become just another minority. The challenge that we face is finding an effective way to show the majority of whites worldwide what the truth is about the Jew.

11. Carolyn on March 13th, 2010 10:47 am

to Charles Ellis.

Thank you for your friendly comment. I would like to see that ‘movie’ you speak of from the 50′s. I think we forget that back in the “good old days” that we look back to with nostalgia for some good reasons, we were also propagandized then with more outrageous claims than we would ever accept now. We have become more sophisticated, but those in the establishment have become more sophisticated also. So nothing much has changed in that regard, has it?

12. Carolyn on March 13th, 2010 10:56 am

to Caucasiannation,

Power is not in numbers, is it? We have thought it was, but in trusting in that, our power has eroded. The gullibility of human beings everywhere is not going to change; it seems that it is a constant. So the battle is fought among the intelligent elites and the rest will go along with those who show strength … who they feel safe with.

13. Tim B on March 14th, 2010 1:48 pm

Good to see you back online again, Carolyn.

14. Edgardus de la Vega on March 15th, 2010 9:05 pm

The good doctor was simply captivating. I had to stop preparing dinner, in order to hear his experiences. I do hope you can have him back on the air soon (his schedule permitting of course).

Good luck Carolyn!

15. Carolyn on March 23rd, 2010 12:02 am

Edgardas,

Thanks for commenting on Dr. Kriessmann — he is a charmer. I wish you would put your comment on his program page so that he and others can see it there. I do intend to ask him back soon.

16. Edgardus de la Vega on March 23rd, 2010 11:20 pm

Carolyn:

I placed the comment onto the correct programme page. My apologies for placing it incorrectly. En fin, I’m looking forward to the next interview God willing. God bless the great, German nation.

17. Carolyn on March 24th, 2010 11:22 am

Edgardus,

Not incorrectly, as that program page was not available when you posted right after the show. Thanks for adding it there now. Your words are appreciated.

18. TVLies on March 29th, 2010 4:01 pm

Thank you so much for your show, Carolyn. I thought your focus on Wiesel was an excellent way to debut and I like the subsequent ones as well. Please keep it up. Your first presentation was so powerful that it inspired a friend and I to create a video about the subject.

19. Carolyn on March 29th, 2010 7:50 pm

FANTASTIC! I just watched it. That is exactly what people need to be doing. I don’t have words to convey just how creative and perfect your video is. I see you have already found Carlo Mattogno’s 2nd essay on the Wiesel documents (on Elie’s part that means “lack of documents); for others who have not seen it yet, go to http://www.revblog.codoh.com/2010/03/elie-wiesel-new-documents/
    You will be amazed. I’m going to talk about it on my April 5th program. One thing I will be encouraging everyone to do is just what you are doing. Push this information HARD, and don’t let up.

Thanks again. You are geniuses.

20. Frank on March 31st, 2010 10:37 pm

THIS IS MY FAVORITE SHOW ON VOR. (Sorry Mishko. but she is better looking than you are LOL) Anyway, this woman is a radio natural. I loved the way she took apart these WWII JEW STORIES.The part about the guy writing a “Secret Coded Letter ” after he was “IN A PRISON CAMP” had me ROTFL. A coded letter!! LOL. He must have made up the code before the war “JUST IN CASE HE WAS CAUGHT PUT INTO A PRISON CAMP AND WAS ABLE TO WRITE TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD. LOL!!! Sounds like the “BS” JEW STORY ABOUT THE APPLE WOMAN THAT TOSSED APPLES OVER A PRISON CAMP FENCE TO HUNGRY APPLE EATING JEWS. Funny as hell was when one of the Jews that was getting apples said he met the “apple woman” BY CHANCE ON A BLIND DATE 50 YEARS LATER, AND MARRIED HER! LOL!!! In the made up story the APPLE TOSSING JEW WOMAN SAID THAT WHEN SHE WAS TOSSING THE APPLES TO THE HUNGRY JEWS THEY RESEMBLED dolphins at “Sea World” catching balls in their mouths tossed to them by trainers at that water park. THE ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS THAT “THIS WAS NOT A HAPPY OUTING AT A RESORT LOCATION. THIS WAS A DEATH CAMP.”

21. Randall on April 9th, 2010 8:13 am

I listened to your show and found it very enlightening. In fact, I will repost it on my own podcast. Compared to most of you, I am a very Johnny-Come-Lately to the holocaust denier side of this story. Probably only a little over a year. So it is fresh in my mind of the amazement that the whole world can be so completely fooled for so long. And most of it still is! Like most newcomers to an eye opening revelation, I run around try ing to tell people what I know and when they tell me that I am just a crazy person for thinking such a thing never even happened, I just get mad and start sputtering so I know that I am not helping the cause very much. Anyway, I loved the article and sorry about the rambling but I was just trying to explain how a newcomer feels about this kind of information. Thanks. Randall

22. Carolyn on April 9th, 2010 9:39 am

Randall,

Thank you so much for your comment. You are not rambling, but giving us an important “testimony” that we all need to hear to keep our spirits up in the face of the kind of denial you describe.

Yes, it is amazing how people can swallow such big lies and then defend them with all their might. But it’s all done in order to hold their own beliefs together, even if it’s only that their father or grandfather was an American WWII vet and they love the myths of what heroes they all were.

As has been demonstrated over and over, truth is not a very highly valued commodity — comfortable illusions are preferred.

Welcome to the small but valiant forces of the “holocaust deniers.” We are the awake and sane people, and we will overcome, so stick with us. And keep listening.

23. fellist on April 24th, 2010 5:39 am

Another essential show from the VOR network. Congratulations, guys, and thank you, Carloyn Yeager — sterling work so far!