February 24, 2010
Tom interviews Friedrich Paul Berg, an accomplished revisionist historian. Tom and Mr. Berg discuss:
- The alleged use of diesel exhaust as a means of killing concentration camp detainees in war-torn Germany. Mr. Berg straightforwardly and rationally dismisses this assertion as “pure rubbish.”
- How mainstream holocaust historians use only eyewitness accounts with no corroborating hard evidence to justify their claims. Mr. Berg demonstrates how the well-documented mountain of forensic evidence indisputably denies the possibility of homicidal gas chambers.
- The scholarly blind spots that mainstream and revisionist historians have regarding the technology used and not used by Germany during the war years.
- The holocaust as not only a new religion but a “collective insanity” which maliciously views those who oppose the prevailing orthodoxy as “heretics.”
- The use of the holocaust issue as an excuse for a rapid descent into more future wars. The best current example being another war in the Middle East with Iran.
About Friedrich Paul Berg
To learn more about Friedrich Paul Berg and his informed perspective you can view his extensive body of work at his personal website.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.