February 2, 2010
Bill Johnson is the chairman of the American Third Position Party (A3P). Tom and Bill discuss A3P’s platform and its strategy for electing officials across America. Topics include:
- Mr. Johnson’s explanation of the term “Third Position” as a means of moving beyond Left/Right thought patterns.
- A moratorium on illegal and legal immigration into the United States.
- How America needs to come to terms with who it is ethnically and historically.
- American Third Position’s perspective on handling the opposition.
- How reaching out to European-Americans means supporting them as opposed to leading them.
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 56 min.