Mishko and Dietrich, 1/22/2010

January 23, 2010

This Week in Disorganized America:

Comments

8 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 1/22/2010”

1. Bumblefish on January 23rd, 2010 4:46 pm

I nominate this article for publication on the blog:
    What an insightful peak into the nasty hive that really runs
    this country.

2. Pot Boiler on January 26th, 2010 3:11 am

Thanks for the show guys, enjoyed it, lots of good information for your ‘cruise-by-lemming’.

You ate quite correct, “Charity begins at home” as the old slogan states Thanks to the greed and usury nature of the judeo- bankers, millions of OUR people are now, homeless, jobless, hungry, lost, over 250,000 children in OUR country go hungry, in the ” richest country in the world.” Something is wrong, something is not right.

3. Arthur on January 26th, 2010 8:51 pm

Pot Boiler, when you wrote “the richest country in the world” I presume you are referring to the country that prints the most fiat currency. The Nanny States of America is deeply in debt. If you or I were deeply in debt, would that be the same as being rich? I agree that the Police States of America does spend more than any other nation, but I disagree that it is the richest. A country is not necessarily rich just because it has been squandering money like a drunken sailor and has run itself deeper into debt than any nation that has ever existed. I’d say being in debt is not the same as being rich. I have seen the PSA spots on television that tout “diversity is our strength” so in that sense I suppose your country is rich. When I say “your country” I mean to say that I put that ZOG country behind me years ago and won’t go back. I do admire White folks who are willing to stay and work for change, but as they say “you can’t fight city hall.”

4. Teacakes and fried mars bars on January 27th, 2010 11:33 pm

Question for this forum and the guys that run it..

where did the British gold reserves go?

the gold that a brown turd shaped puppet PM sold off.

and isnt it amazing that alls a fury with rescession a decade on.

where has it gone, to Palestine’s nightmare?

5. Mishko Novosel on January 28th, 2010 1:51 am

Teacakes, how would we know? You could help us with the research, who bought the gold, was there a relationship with Gordon Brown and the purchaser, and where did the money go?

6. NortonRyder on January 28th, 2010 11:33 pm

Am I missing something, or has Haiti been removed from the IQ of Nations list.

7. Jeff on February 2nd, 2010 8:51 am

Hey Mishko! Do you think you can post the 1/29 show sometime this century???????

8. Mishko Novosel on February 2nd, 2010 12:59 pm

Jeff, it’s posted. Sorry for the delay.