Mishko and Dietrich, 1/08/2010

January 10, 2010

This Week in Disorganized America:

Comments

10 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 1/08/2010”

1. CKK (Akira) on January 11th, 2010 4:22 am

Good to hear you put this twit Kelso in his place, after he spouts his “mighty whitey” patriotard Freemasonic Zio-BNP Kemp-moronic crap.

2. Aaron on January 13th, 2010 4:41 am

All blacks effectively removed from southern Italian town:

3. mike v. on January 18th, 2010 4:09 am

i must have missed that, killer…..

4. Blue Collar Brad on January 18th, 2010 6:16 pm

Hey Steve-o, who’s the crackhead now? You self-centered, self righteous, couldn’t see the truth if it hit you over the head with a 2×4 fool. Watch this youtube video.

The BNP let’s in jews & negros now I heard. Believe me, if you ever met me in the street, you pencil-neck geek, you’d never disrespect me or come talking trash to my face. Nobody has so far here in the streets of the Detroit.

PS you guys should have a new years resolution to not talk trash to hard core, white pride patriots or be so arrogant to scare off other people of white pride. I laugh, you have the nerve to give Jim Giles advice and you just ran people off left & right in 2009.

5. James Brown on January 18th, 2010 6:42 pm

We want to interview D. You engineer the mp3, edit it if you want, and give us the final version. How much is it to buy an hour or two of his time? That’s what we want. Furthermore, you are in complete control of the final version. We are also asking about how to manage a player, media player, as you have here. We want to engineer that as well. It’s freegin’ James from the phones with a bit of money to spend. Let me spend it on you?

6. James Brown on January 18th, 2010 6:43 pm

P.S. Want to do a show with Mike C.

7. admin on January 19th, 2010 10:52 am

Hi James,

Contact me through the feedback mail link at the top-right of the page.

-DM

8. Nigel Sportswoden on January 26th, 2010 12:53 pm

The BNP are being forced by the government quango the “Equality Commission” to open it’s membership to non whites. There are jews in the party, these are non religious, and you can count them on one hand. This action, forcing the BNP to accept non whites is, a formal reaction by a failed system, to the advances of British Nationalism at the polls.

9. Blue Collar Brad on January 26th, 2010 5:20 pm

White men being forced to do anything is another topic. Nobody’s going to force me to turn in my guns. Nobody’s going to force me to stop having my opinions about the jews. If they forced me to bring jews into my house, I’d burn it down. I would die before they force me to do anything.

The beef I had with Steve O, the first time I said there were jews in the BNP. He called me a crackhead. I presented my truth and evidence and was called a super crackhead. I am not starting an arguement here. I am just stating the obvious that I was right and that VOR should have apologized for that slander on my character and reputation. Do you not agree?

10. Arthur on January 26th, 2010 9:30 pm

I admire your spirit Blue Collar Brad. The enemy works incrementally but steadily. You are incrementally losing rights. Perhaps there will not be outright gun confiscation in the foreseeable future but the trend in the Nanny States of America is moving in the direction of becoming a police state. The heat is gradually being turned up. When you realized the water is boiling, it will be too late to jump out of the pot. In other words, by the time you realize that the enemy intends to exterminate you and your race, it will be too late to do anything about it since he will already have the drop on you then. If you want to know what the future holds for you and your people, look at Gaza.