Mishko and Dietrich, 12/25/2009

December 26, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America: Dietrich takes the night off.  Mishko has James Hawthorne, Frank and Heather on for a Christmas special that’s full of just straight conversation.

• Just straight talk
  • And much more…

Comments

15 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 12/25/2009”

1. PWG on December 26th, 2009 11:25 pm

I see the ramming through of the healthcare issue on christmas Eve. did not escape you guys, just like they did with the bringing in the Federal Reserve.System Meanwhile all the goyum christians were celebrating Christmas with their families.

People forget that Jews don’t celebrate Christmas, so it’s just another work day for them. making christians and White people easy prey once again.

2. Davo on December 27th, 2009 12:23 am

James’ frequent and idiotic chant of JEWS wore out its welcome very quickly. I was just about to stop listening when Mishko warned him to cease or get kicked off the air. Drunks shouldn’t be allowed on WN radio, regardless of the time of year. Our cause is too important and the hour too late for that self-inflicted nonsense.

On another note, I’d like to wish the Jews who monitor sites like this a very miserable Christmas and an unhappy new year. May your Christmas stockings be filled to overflowing with Obadiah 18.

3. Some Albino on December 27th, 2009 8:49 am

James is not known for being useful. He is particularly verbose and emotional, but has no redeeming attributes.

4. Sammy on December 27th, 2009 6:12 pm

You’re a laugh riot Mishko. You make Pasadena sound like post-apocalyptic mad max hood. You live in the nicer part of Pasadena, and yet every time you go to answer your door you arm yourself? WTF?!?!? Come on!!! I live in nearby Glendale (aka armendale), so I’m very familiar with Pasadena. It’s no where near the scary pit of hell you describe. ROTFL!!@?#@#?@#?!@?@2??!

5. Mishko Novosel on December 27th, 2009 6:26 pm

Sam I’m all about habit. Robberies and home invasions are on the rise. Being that you live in Armo hell, do you answer the door to anyone? The majority of Armos that I’ve run into are basically light skinned blacks. Loud rap, and retarded thuggery.

FYI – I border Altadena, so your comments are completely incorrect.

6. Sammy on December 27th, 2009 9:54 pm

OK, now that you clarified you’re by Altadena, I guess that makes more sense. I thought you had mentioned several times you were in the nicer part of Pasadena, which I thought to mean either the area by the Rose Bowl or down by San Marino. Altadena is sketchier and has quite a few nogs. I’ve still gotta laugh at the image of you warily walking to your door with a gun every time the door bell rings though. I live in a condo just south of the 134 in armendale. The area itself isn’t as bad as it gets closer to Colorado Blvd or south of it. I generally don’t ever feel a threat, though I agree with your assessment of armos. I just see them as xtian jews. The caucasus is the general area where the freakin’ khazars came from after all. The irony there is that you see quite a few armos on wn sites seeking acceptance as “Aryans”, and they look and act like anything but. Then again, I probably shouldn’t talk, since I’m mostly Bulgarian, and from my visits there, I can tell you there is quite a bit of genetic refuse in that part of the Balkans as well. The Turkish occupation really screwed that place up royally.

Take care.

7. Steve on December 28th, 2009 1:43 am

I sleep with my Mossberg. My girlfriend is jealous of it. ;)

8. rosco on December 29th, 2009 7:59 pm

Hey, good show. Heather rocked!

More call-ins, and more chics!
    More chics!

And that thing James was doing saying “Jooooooooooossss” was funny! You shoulda let him keep saying it every so often.

Id call in but can never tell when, i always forget.

9. Steve on December 31st, 2009 6:04 am

Happy New Year Mishko and Dietrich! I wish you and all other listeners the best in the new year.

That goes for you too Rob, wherever you are.

10. danny and the camberwell carrot. on January 1st, 2010 10:40 am

To D and Mi

Malcolm X
    Await Moderation January 1, 2010 @ 7:38 am
    Malcolm X Autobiography.

“I told him that, yes, I gave Jew credit for being among all other whites the most active, and the most vocal, financier, “leader” and “liberal” in the Negro civil rights movement. But I said at the same time I knew that the Jew played these roles for a very careful strategic reason: the more prejudice in America could be focused upon the Negro, then the more the white Gentiles’ would keep diverted off the Jew. I said that to me, one proof that all the civil rights posturing of so many Jews wasn’t sincere was that so often in the North the quickest segregationist were Jews themselves…

And an even clearer proof for me of how Jews truly regard Negroes, I said, was what invariably happened wherever a Negro moved into a neighborhood that was thickly Jewish. Who would lead the whites’ exodus? The Jews!” [p. 380]

Written and known about 60/70 odd years ago, nothing new said under the old familiar sun.

11. Dietrich on January 1st, 2010 3:37 pm

Hey, thanks, happy New Year to you as well!

-DM

12. Akira on January 3rd, 2010 12:19 pm

The English in general are either useless or worse (i.e. Freemasons).

This James character is not only useless but annoying. “Jooooz Jooooz Jooooz” was bad enough, but moronisms like “I’m jumping around like a Joo on a pogo stick” were painful. Dumb drunks on nembies are neither insightful nor entertaining. “I’m uh-going to tell you about the MI5! and the MI6! I’m gonna tell you… I’m gonna tell you … oh yeah … wait till we take over … the … we’ll Our People … Our People … Our People …. Colonialism ..Imperialism .. Jooz Imperialism is against our people insanity … Oh we should celebrate our great colonialization and imperialism and control of the whole planet …”

South Africa and Rhodesia were Masonic creations, Masonic run, Masonic collapsed. And many of the white people there were parasites, who couldn’t live without exploiting the black people they had contempt for. It wouldn’t surprise me if there was a contract made with a secret handshake in UGLE with Rhodeia given to Rhodes and the Shabbaz Goys, and South Africa to the Rothschilds and Oppenheimers. Also, South Africa was allied with The Zionist Entity.

The name of “The Great One” you were trying to remember is Mark Levin, a real low-life. The bottom of the barrel. I think he’s the one who started this “Sean, you’re a great American!”, by which he means “Sean, you’re a great slave!”

Jimmy Carter was an ass, is an ass, always will be an ass.

13. Akira on January 3rd, 2010 12:27 pm

Re: “The English in general are either useless or worse (i.e. Freemasons).”

All this talk about how great Our People are — who is it who screwed up Europe and Britain and Ireland and America and Canada? Was it Malays and Hakka and Bantus who passed laws allowing this massive immigration? Who is who made the United States a Slave-State of the Jews? Was it Mexicans and Blacks No. It was White people. And the worst dens of vipers in the world are in 1. London, 2. Washington, 3. Paris, 4. Jerusalem.

BTW, The BNP are a Judeo-Masonic front. Complete complete waste of time promoting them in any way.

Finally I miss Rob Halford. True he’s obnoxious, but he can’t help it being Australian. Still, funny, lively, knows what he’s talking about most of the time.

14. Ian on January 3rd, 2010 1:54 pm

Its the Masons in league with blood drinking, rock star, lizard people from the third dimension who came here thousands of years ago on giant flying wildebeests and settled Sumeria.

15. Rob on January 3rd, 2010 2:24 pm

I have to agree with Akira. I’m also no fan of the English. They have always had an anti-European agenda and have frequently been the willing golem of the jew. As Josef Goebbels noted in his diaries, “the Anglo-Saxons are the jews of the Aryan Race.”