Jamie Kelso, Dec. 23, 2009: Stan Hess, Don Wassall

December 23, 2009

Jamie Kelso interviews Stan Hess of Coeur d’Alene, Idaho in our first hour. Stan and Jamie talk about the Global Warming Hoax, which appears to be foundering on the reality of natural and cyclical global cooling. In the second hour Don Wassall of Las Vegas, Nevada comes on the air. Mr. Wassall is the publisher of the Nationalist Times, a newspaper read every month by patriots since 1985. Don Wassall talks about the “caste” system that is exposed and countered on the only website in the world devoted to sports from a White point of view. Don is the founder of CasteFootball.us, that website.

Contact Jamie:
24.7keyboard gmail.com

Comments

13 Responses to “Jamie Kelso, Dec. 23, 2009: Stan Hess, Don Wassall”

1. Gus on December 25th, 2009 12:21 am

I so appreciate VOR, but I am puzzled as to why the audio programs can’t be kept to 80 minute segments or split into two one hour segments (for those of us whose lives don’t permit long periods of ass parking at the curb s of our computers).
    This may be too “out of the box” but imagine it ~ shorter downloaded and burnt CDs could be sent to kith & kin then they could possibly become as intellectually evolved as we.

2. Steve(Codex) on December 25th, 2009 1:33 am

Gus, VoR is a RADIO network, not a compiler of podcasts. Our shows are arranged by half hour, one hour, two hour, and three hour time slots (our live shows have had a tendency to go over this in the past but will have to be limited to a more strict standard as we get more shows running and the schedule fills up).

The shows are archived after the initial airing for download. We have a couple of shows that are a half hour or one hour format, which fits your desired length, but 80 minute segments or some other odd length wouldn’t fit into the hour-based schedule we run on.

We could, possibly, in the future create podcast-like segments for the longer shows, but that would require the hosts to do discrete, hour-long segments with no overlap or recapitulation of topics between them (not likely to happen on a live show) and a producer who is willing to split the show into different segments after the original is aired. The VoR staff is working very hard right now to create the shows we currently have and to prepare the ground for the new programs coming in the near future. Splitting up shows into separate segments for download would be just one more thing to do amid too many more important tasks.

Our hosts and their producers may individually wish to do this some time soon (I’ll mention it to them), but we won’t be splitting shows up as a matter of VoR policy in the near future as far as I know.

Regarding your not having time to sit at your computer for long periods (and for those who do a lot of traveling and do not have access their computers for long periods, as you mentioned in a previous post), getting an ipod would solve those problems. They allow you to listen to the MP3s away from your computer around the house, in transit, and out of town. You can listen and pause as your schedule requires.

We do appreciate your interest.

3. Steve on December 25th, 2009 5:18 am

I have to agree with Steve, Gus. Time to upgrade to you can more easily interact with the new digital media.

4. Luke on December 25th, 2009 9:06 am

Hey, Gus – here is a piece of outstanding software that I’ve been using for several years, and which I consider to be essential.

Total Recorder. It’s available from a company called High Criteria and the most recent version out is version 8. The link to the web site is: http://www.totalrecorder.com I have the TR pro version, which has more features than the regular TR version.

It’s affordable and it lets you do all sorts of neat stuff, such as break up those 3 hour shows into 1 hour segments – or to cut out particularly good sound bites. You also can use it to set up a scheduler to record live streaming audio from the Web, kind of like how a VCR or DVD Recorder can be programmed to record movies, or your favorite race mixing Talmud Vision shows or your favorite Negro criminal thugs scurrying around on various football fields, in between screwing our best white women and helping to speed along the genocide of our white race.

TR is a great piece of software, in my view.

5. Steve(Codex) on December 25th, 2009 10:11 am

Luke, I’ve not heard of TR until now. I may run the free evaluation version to check it out. Thanks for the info!

While we’re at it, there is a free app you can download called mp3DirectCut you can get at http://mpesch3.de1.cc/mp3dc.html. It’s not as versatile as the TR Luke mentioned, but if all one wants to do is split the shows into separate mp3 segments without any loss in sound quality, this can be used. It’s simple to learn and can be used quickly once you’ve messed with it a little.

You still have to download the shows initially from the VoR site (hence it’s not really what Gus was asking for), but it’s a good tool for simple audio editing like splitting mp3s.

6. Gus on December 25th, 2009 12:53 pm

I very much appreciate y’alls patient & informative responses.

Thanks Steve (Codex), Steve, and Luke for the helpful suggestions. I’d always thought of Ipods as toys for young farts and not for old ones like me. I’m going to give both the recommended splitters a test drive, and if I can’t figure-out at least one of them, I’ll give myself an Ipod for Christmas.

Last night the turkeys got stuffed and now it’s our turn ~ opposite end of course!

A Mirthful Yule to my noble kinsmen!

7. Steve(Codex) on December 25th, 2009 2:51 pm

Gus,
    My first portable mp3 player was a Sansa (made by Sandisk) and died on me within 2 months of owning it. Total piece of shit. I had a warranty on it, traded it back and threw in $50 more to get an Apple iPod. Way different animal! Get an 8 gig Apple ipod and you won’t regret it!

8. Gibson on December 26th, 2009 6:36 pm

If you just want to split podcasts into smaller sections, MegaMP3Splitter from http://www.snapfiles.com/get/megamp3split.html is the simplest I’ve found. It’s the simplest and easiest because that’s all it does. As with mp3DirectCut, it’s fast, lossless, and free.

I also use mp3Gain from http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/ to cut the volume by 9db, because VOR is kinda loud.

As always, there’s more than one way to skin a cat.

9. Luke on December 27th, 2009 11:04 am

There is a little digital mp3 player that is made by Creative Labs called a Muvo v100 that is a USB thumb drive and which is really
    a breeze to use. It comes in 1 gb and 2gb sizes, but the 2gb version has really shot up in price since I bought mine a few years ago for about $70. Just plug it into any USB 2.0 slot on your PC and you can either drag and drop the files on to the device – or use the software that comes with it to download mp3s to it. I create folders on the Muvo that are titled for each Web radio show or host that I have on my list to download each day, then drop the mp3 into the appropriate folder.

I’ve had several other brands of digital mp3 players – and they all have aggravations associated with them – but this thumb drive is durable and is small, about the size of a two packs of chewing gum – and with a set of headphones, or a proper cable plugged into a dash installed CD/Mp3/AM-FM radio’s USB/MP3 portable port – you can drive around and listen to the Muvo on your car speakers. The 1gb version was about $40 the last time I checked. Not sure why the 2gb one is up to $140, except that it’s getting harder to find these days.

For some really stupid reason, I think Creative Labs has discontinued this product – which makes no sense, since its a great mp3 player. You know how Amerikwa is these days – if something works and is easy to use, got to get rid of it.

10. DixieDestroyer on January 2nd, 2010 7:39 pm

Jamie, the black “afrolete” that Fedor TKO’d is Bret Rogers. Thanks for having patriot Don Wassall on your show. He does an awesome job at Caste Football, ANU (anu.org) & ANU News (anunews.net). Our #s and viewership are growing rapidly at Caste Football…one of the best sites on the web…bar none!

11. DixieDestroyer on January 2nd, 2010 7:41 pm

Darwin, why don’t you STFU jabrone. Don’s done more for the WN cause in 1 week than you’ve done in your entire life punk!

12. C Darwin (the real) on January 2nd, 2010 8:33 pm

that wasn’t me.

13. DixieDestroyer on January 2nd, 2010 11:52 pm

CD, thanks amigo. I figured it was some limp-wristed, little troll. :-)