Mishko and Dietrich, 12/18/2009

December 21, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America:

Comments

11 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 12/18/2009”

1. JAT on December 22nd, 2009 7:24 am

Another good show — thank you gentlemen for giving me something I can take with me for another week in the ‘Kwa.

2. ron on December 22nd, 2009 4:31 pm

you said “lies and misconceptions”. that`s from “Fly Me Couragous” Drivin n Cryin. and you only said QF nine times.

3. Bruce on December 22nd, 2009 4:34 pm

Merry Christmas you guys

4. Mishko Novosel on December 22nd, 2009 4:44 pm

Thanks Bruce. Ron are you pulling my leg? Nine times? I might have to get a wireless shock collar so every time I say QF, listeners could shock me, but knowing this rabble you’d be tazing the good rabbi just for the fun of it.

Merry Christmas to all of you my friends.

5. Steve on December 22nd, 2009 8:25 pm

Put an object in the site code that allows us to taze Mishko by remote. I’d buy that for a dollar! ;)

6. Arthur on December 22nd, 2009 9:05 pm

Great show guys. Dietrich, you fumbled a bit on the subject of Whites in South America. You seemed to have mixed up Uruguay and Paraguay. You mentioned that Paraguay is a White country, but it is not. Uruguay is very White but Paraguay is the least White country in South America. By the way I sell land in Brazil. Brazil overall is about 50% White, but the southern most state of Rio Grande do Sul is more than 98% White. Many of the cities down south in Brazil have German names. About half the kids I see in Rio Grande do Sul have blonde hair and blue eyes.

Last time I was home in Salt Lake City, Utah I noticed a lot of black babies there. In fact, the numbers were so startling that I took an unofficial count. About 30% of all the babies and young children I saw in Salt Lake City were black. In almost every case both parents were White. This does not occur so often in Rio Grande do Sul. So I dare to say that at least the State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil is more White than Utah.

7. Hammer on December 23rd, 2009 3:48 am

The climate change scam has a leader with a somewhat lackluster image these days.
    See a spirited rejection of his defence here: http://www.devilskitchen.me.uk/
    I grew up in the UK, in the past we’ve often called Indians “brown Jews”. now the World is seeing why. From the insider trading scams
    to the “carbon credit” ones, Indians are now showing their “true colours” so to speak.

8. Arthur on December 23rd, 2009 5:03 am

Dietrich I really liked your magnanimous deference Mishko late in the show. You also went on to say (roughly) that you would like to think your network is carrying on the legacy of the late great Dr. William Pierce. Those are some mighty big shoes to fill.

9. Dietrich on December 23rd, 2009 1:11 pm

We’ll start beta testing this during the next show.

Dietrich, you fumbled a bit on the subject of Whites in South America.

You are correct. I’ll do a correct next show. The German towns in Brazil have always fascinated me:

Those are some mighty big shoes to fill.

Yes, we aim high.

10. Tripwire on December 24th, 2009 10:17 pm

Some news on the (Jew) Puppet in Chief:

——–
    Barack Obama accused of not doing enough for black people

President Barack Obama has been forced to defend himself against accusations that he has not done enough for black people in America.

There have been growing rumblings among black liberals and pundits recently weeks that their first president has been inattentive to the community that supported him by more than 90 per cent.

Although the president’s polling numbers remain strong among the group, it is unlikely to continue with black people suffering disproportionately to others in the recession. Danny Glover, the activist film actor, told The Daily Beast website recently: “I think the Obama administration has followed the same playbook, to a large extent, almost verbatim, as the Bush administration. I don’t see anything different.”

John Conyers, the Republican chairman of the House judiciary committee, told a newspaper that Mr Obama “was getting bad advice from clowns”, criticised him for the poor handling of the closure of Guantánamo Bay and for “bowing down” to the “nutty Right-wing” over health care reform.

11. Tripwire on December 24th, 2009 10:18 pm