Announcing The Jamie Kelso Show

December 19, 2009

Jamie Kelso

The Voice of Reason Broadcast Network is pleased to announce a new program, The Jamie Kelso Show. The show starts Monday, December 21, 2009 and will run Monday through Friday, 7pm to 9pm, Eastern U.S. time.

About Jamie Kelso
Jamie Kelso (June 8, 1948) is Administrator of the American White Nationalist website WhiteNewsNow.com.

Kelso was born in New York City to parents from Nebraska and Missouri of Scottish and German ancestry. He is an Eagle Scout and member of MENSA. He ran for Congress as an Independent in the 5th Congressional District of Missouri in 1976.

He is a former member of the John Birch Society. He is an artist and musician, working in painting, etching, and engraving, and has sung tenor leads in opera, musicals, and lieder.

Kelso first came to national attention when he was featured in a 1960s Time Magazine article on teenagers in the suburbs of Los Angeles. He has appeared on Irish Radio in Dublin, Ireland, on The Political Cesspool, and on Fox TV in South Carolina.

He was the chairman of the May 2004 and May 2005 New Orleans conferences attended by a number of White nationalists, including Nick Griffin, chair of the British National Party; Jean-Michel Girard, Directeur de cabinet des affaires etrangeres of the Front National of France; and Lady Michele Renouf from the UK. Kelso lived at David Duke’s headquarters in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana during this time. He also organized an April 2004 international revisionist conference in Sacramento attended by attorney Edgar J. Steele, author of Defensive Racism; Paul Fromm, chair of the Canadian Association for Free Expression; and April Gaede and her daughters Lamb and Lynx, twin members of the band Prussian Blue.

Comments

14 Responses to “Announcing The Jamie Kelso Show

1. johnUK on December 19th, 2009 5:02 pm

It would be interesting to know when he left the John Birch Society and for what reason.

I wonder if Kelso thinks that Jews/Zionists will spearhead and control WN movements in the US like they did with JBS with the media promoting people like Geert Wilder.

Nationalist groups in Europe are becoming pro-Israel and pro-Jewish.

Does he think this is a good thing/strategy?

2. Steve on December 19th, 2009 5:16 pm

Welcome Jamie! Wow, what a surprise!

3. Mishko Novosel on December 19th, 2009 6:21 pm

Welcome Jamie. 2010 looks like VoR is going into another high gear.

4. Gregor on December 19th, 2009 9:17 pm

Welcome Jamie! Will the VoR servers be able to handle your energy?? We wait eagerly!

5. Hayden on December 19th, 2009 9:36 pm

This is great news.

6. ernie1241 on December 20th, 2009 11:40 am

FBI FILES ON JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY:

7. Mishko Novosel on December 20th, 2009 12:11 pm

Ernie,

Since then the JBS has been hijacked by jews, so I’m not sure what the relevance of your post is.

8. Russ on December 20th, 2009 2:17 pm

Another great coup guys. I look forward to the show.

Is there any chance you could produce a five-nights-a-week, one hour news show (say from 6-7p), reporting the days news from the proper perspective – rather than from the Jewstream perspective.

I think that would be extremely valuable to our cause.

Russ

9. Mishko Novosel on December 20th, 2009 2:52 pm

Russ the biggest problems with that is commitment. 100% of all the folks involved with VoR have jobs, which makes VoR a labor of love. However, I know that Jamie is a news buff so that should cover your request.

April will be 2 years for us, and other than the initial investment, VoR runs in the red (financially). I can’t wait till the day that we’re financially positive and we can start working on projects and paying hosts, even if it means a dollar an hour.

All the best.

10. Steve on December 20th, 2009 5:47 pm

I want to do my own show also. It would be an effort to produce even an hour a week, but I’m sure I could do it once I’ve discovered a working framework to flesh the show out on.

I also have some ideas regarding generating more donations.

Hopefully this will all come about soon in the new year and I’ll have some finished stuff to demo.

11. Richie on December 21st, 2009 4:48 am

Welcome, Mr Jamie Kelso. I’m sure your program will be an early Christmas present for us all.

12. ernie1241 on December 24th, 2009 4:50 pm

Mishko: Your bigoted comment is absurd. All of the senior leaders of the JBS are non-Jewish.

In any event, the “relevance” of my post is very simple:

The source which the JBS has always recommended as the single most knowledgeable, authoritative, and reliable source of factual data on the communist movement as well as on what constitutes legitimate and effective anti-communist activities has explicitly rejected and refuted most standard JBS arguments and conclusions.

But, no doubt, you think Hoover was Jewish too!

13. James Brown on December 31st, 2009 9:39 pm

I strongly support Mr. Kelso’s assesment of Putin and his dilemma of having to rebuild his nation, deal with Zionist Oligarchs who collapsed his country’s economy, and at the same time make nice with the west to accomplish common global interests. The west could learn a lot from Putin. What I would like to add is that there are a lot of shared soldiers from Russia within the US military. It’s bizarre to talk to someone for months on end and then hear them speak perfect Russian. It’s like looking at an alien. I can remember all that man. It was crazy. We have harvested a lot of 1st and 2nd generation American Russians for the very purposes that Mr. Kelso outlines in his shows. He’s right people. You don’t have to like Russia, but realize, Mr. Kelso has his finger on that international pulse like that. The other thing I would like to point out is two names:

goo goo this S.

Boris Berezovsky / Platon Elenin now residing in England. Sasha Litvenenko worked for him and MI6. He’s the one that got poisoned by palonium 210.

The other name is Sulieman Kerimov. Nearly got smoked in Nice, France for his vote in Yukos / Gazprom. Parliamentarian from Dagestan. The guy who told me about this story is now a student in the US. We harvest these people. Mr. Kelso is right about what he says and understands this far more than I ever will. I respect this man’s opinion. For every man who wants to explore the US / Russia relationship… start here by listening to Mr. Kelso. You’re awesome!

14. HankX on January 7th, 2010 10:17 pm

It’s good to see Jamie here – and that was a very thought-provoking first show. Jamie has a tremendous energy level and is a real bridge-builder among many groups that have similar interests. We are lucky to have him on our side.