November 10, 2009
Dr. Tomislav Sunic & Dr. Kevin MacDonald discuss politics, focusing on the origin, nature, and impact of Jewish power. Topics include:
- Networking and the importance of donations for volunteer organizations like TOO and VoR.
- The effectiveness of hostile name-calling and posturing used against academics and Whites and its ineffectiveness against Jews; antisemitism as the cornerstone of Jewish political activity
- Jewish popular perceptions of Christians and Whites; perceptions of Jews as victims of Western culture
- Origins of Jewish power and the accumulation of enemies; Jewish alliances with elites in the societies in which they reside
- What it will take to restore our position as the creators of culture and influence
13 MB / 32 kbps mono / 0 hour 59 min.