The Sunic Journal: Sunic & MacDonald on Politics (Part 2 of 2)

November 10, 2009

TomSunic-150pxWide.jpg

KMacDonald-150pxWide.jpg

Dr. Tomislav Sunic & Dr. Kevin MacDonald discuss politics, focusing on the origin, nature, and impact of Jewish power. Topics include:

• Networking and the importance of donations for volunteer organizations like TOO and VoR.
  • The effectiveness of hostile name-calling and posturing used against academics and Whites and its ineffectiveness against Jews; antisemitism as the cornerstone of Jewish political activity
  • Jewish popular perceptions of Christians and Whites; perceptions of Jews as victims of Western culture
  • Origins of Jewish power and the accumulation of enemies; Jewish alliances with elites in the societies in which they reside
  • What it will take to restore our position as the creators of culture and influence

Contact Tom:
tom.sunic hotmail.com

Comments

12 Responses to “The Sunic Journal: Sunic & MacDonald on Politics (Part 2 of 2)”

1. Avid on November 11th, 2009 6:47 am

The constant sound of that squeaking chair (or whatever it is) was terribly annoying.

2. Sigtrygg on November 11th, 2009 1:58 pm

The noise of that squeaking intro music was also terribly annoying. Mozart or Beethoven would be more suitable to a Sunic-MacDonald conversation than heavy metal (or whatever it is).

3. William on November 11th, 2009 2:19 pm

Excellent interview. I’m pessimistic that whites will EVER change the misperceptions and bigotries of Jews. As always, our relations with Jews will continue to be defined by conflict.

Thanks to TOO, VoR, and scholars such as Professor MacDonald for opening my eyes on the Jewish Question.

I donated to TOO.

4. Tim on November 11th, 2009 5:01 pm

It’s quite right that jews are never going to become less aggressive or less dominated by self-interest.. Once that is understood, they can be left to wallow in their hatreds.

The same goes for all other ‘races’.

People should instead concentrate on forming their own euro-centric communiteies of self-interest, ‘Friendship Societies’ and the like, no matter how big or small, global or local, that will help them find some independence and spiritual protection from external cultural aggression. A thousand points of light.

People must accept that they inhabit a world full of hateful and aggressive organized groups of people who are not going to change.

5. Geir on November 11th, 2009 8:58 pm

Great interview, thanks to Kevin Macdonald!

We need to make our views mainstream again, as they were before the jews took control of our media and intellectual institutions.

6. William on November 13th, 2009 12:42 pm

Any chance of getting an interview with Alain de Benoist or Guillaume Faye?

7. SpeedRacer on November 14th, 2009 12:25 am

The Fort Dearborn massacre occurred on August 15, 1812, near Fort Dearborn, Illinois Territory (in what is now Chicago, Illinois) during the War of 1812. The massacre followed the evacuation of the fort as ordered by the U.S. General William Hull. This event is also sometimes known as the Battle of Fort Dearborn.

Fort Dearborn’s commander Captain Nathan Heald ordered all whiskey and gunpowder to be destroyed so it would not be seized by the local Indian tribes allied with the British, although he had agreed to these terms a few hours earlier. He then prepared to abandon his post. Heald remained at Fort Dearborn until support arrived from Fort Wayne, Indiana, led by his wife’s uncle, Captain William Wells. A column of 148 soldiers, women and children then left Fort Dearborn intending to march to Fort Wayne. However, about one and a half miles (2 km) south of Fort Dearborn, at about what is now 18th Street and Prairie Avenue,[1] a band of Potawatomi warriors ambushed the garrison, killing more than fifty and capturing the remainder as prisoners.

John Kinzie
    Birth: 1763
    Death: 1828

First white settler of the Chicago, Illinois area, arriving in 1804. He was evacuated (and escaped) from the Fort Dearborn Massacre in 1812, then returned in 1816. His grave has both a headstone and a footstone. After his death, Kinzie, or at least Kinzie’s remains moved quite often. Originally buried at the Ft. Dearborn cemetery, Kinzie’s remains were first moved to the city burial grounds on the north side, then to the lakefront cemetery in what is now Lincoln Park and, finally, to Graceland Cemetery.

8. Ivan on November 14th, 2009 3:01 am

One gets really tired of these impotent, cryptic talks about the Jews. Why are Jews worried about anti-semitism? Is it because Jews are psychotic, irrational people? No. They are worried because they are thieves, liars, war mongers, because they push homosexuality and every degeneracy imaginable upon societies they dwell within. And they know exactly what they richly deserve for fleecing, demoralizing, and sucking blood out of gentile communities to death. The backlash against the Jews had happened many times in the past, and, undoubtedly, it will happen again. That’s why they have readied Department of Homeland Security, that’s why they are pushing and pushing the hate laws – they know that they deserve to be hated, and they will be hated openly and universally when the economic troubles erupt in full force. I know of only two genuinely brave souls who put all this in straight and plain English without resorting to ‘smart’ academic talks – George Rockwell and William Pierce. But, unfortunately, both are dead. Rockwell wasn’t scared to be called an anti-semite or a racist or a Nazi. Every white man should be a racist, an anti-semite, and a nationalist. There is nothing wrong in being racist, in fact everybody should be a racist – a Jew, a Chinese, a Russian – everybody. It’s OK to be a racist, its a natural thing to be a racist, but it is utterly un human not to hate the tribe that causes so much distress and trouble for the whole world. And it’s either stupidity or cowardice that makes people to hide their normal human feelings.

9. Luis Magno on November 14th, 2009 8:39 am

Hispanophobia and Judeophilia are complementary opposites. They are two sides of the same fraudulent coin.

Luis Magno

10. Luke on November 14th, 2009 11:48 am

Ivan just hit a grand slam, home run, right out of the freaking universe.

This train of logic sounds like vintage Alex Linder philosophy, and it is dead on the mark.

Stop running from the Jewish invented scare words, white man. Grow a pair of balls, and fight this enemy tooth and nail.

He intends to kill you, White man. He intends to exterminate your entire race and to destroy your civilizations. Stop being such cowards!

11. Dietrich on November 14th, 2009 12:39 pm

Ivan, I like some of what you have to say, and your spirit, but these subjects are neither cryptic nor impotent. Americans want answers for what is happening to their country, and some of them will find them in what these two have to say.

Shows like these aren’t for the “chicken pluckers,” but they do resonate with the white collar worker who is facing layoffs, the business owner who is wondering how to afford the new socialism, or the Republican who can’t figure out why his party cannot mount a meaningful resistance to it.

12. Ivan on November 14th, 2009 5:29 pm

Luke, thank you very much for speaking up. It’s nice to know there is at least one sane person out there :-). Thank you for having common sense to go with your common sense, and not with what you, and me, and everybody else, have been brainwashed to go with. That is exactly what we need today – not just whites, but everyone, white, black, yellow – to think common sense and speak common sense. I do not know who you are – white, pink, or brown – and I really don’t care. I can leave in peace, and compete at the same time fiercely, with anybody who is guided by notions of dignity and honor. But I do not want to live in piece and tolerate a tribe whose value system is the absolute opposite of what, in my view, makes humans human. If you must know, I am not a white man, but I am a Caucasian. This is not a play of words, simply I am originally from that part of Russia which is known as North Caucasus mountain region, inhabitants of which are called, naturally enough, Caucasians. But no Russian would consider me a white man. Do I have to tell you that I do not consider myself inferior to any Russian or to any other ethnic group for that matter. Could you blame me. I do not care if you consider yourself superior to me or not, I am going to compete with you whoever you are, and I am going to fight you if you infringe in my personal interests and my ethnic interests. How do I justify that? I don’t – that’s my God given drive, it is natural. It is natural for me, it natural for you, it is natural for everybody else. It does not require any justification. Either you win and survive, or you quitely die off. It is not complicated, is it. But if I have to, I would rather live in the world dominated by white people who at least have some notion of dignity, honor, and justice. The Jew does not have any of that. The Jews as a WHOLE is a disgusting social (and/or biological) formation that despises and considers stupid and ridiculous everything that makes human life worth living. In that small part of the world from where I came from, the Jew does not dare to accuse the local people of anti-semitism and racism. He knows better – he simply tries to hide that he is a Jew and tries, as best as he can, to adopt to what the host tells him is the right code of behavior. And that is the right way to behave for the Jew as long as he leaves among my people. But the Jew will not behave that way until you let him know, in no uncertain terms, that otherwise he will not be tolerated, until you force him, by whatever means necessary, to behave that way. He is the outsider not you – he HAS TO behave by your rules not the other way around. By the same token, the Jew has the same rights in his own society – if he can build one. But white people are nice (or stupid, I don’t know which word best describes the situation). It may sounds paradoxical, but the white people seem are the only people who do not understand that this is a fight for survival where the biggest and the most dangerous enemy is the Jew. But the Jew knows the potential of white people, that is why the Jew is ready to make, and is making, alliances with blacks, Latinos, yellows, and everybody else. To be more accurate, these are not alliances at all – they are rather the tools in the hands of the Jew against the white people because he thinks (and, I believe, the Jew is sadly mistaken in that) that, if he can get rid of white man, he can easily control and dominate safely the world without whites. All colored people, including blacks, are more racially conscious than the white man. What the white man does not understand is, and this is the most important thing to know for the whitey, if and when he becomes a minority in his own country, the colored man WILL NOT, I repeat, WILL NOT, be nice and tolerant to the white man, because he feels, rightly or wrongly, inferior to the white man. Think about it, white man. God is my witness, I do not want that to happen to white man, not because I care about white man more than I do care about my own people, but because the world without the white man (and, God forbid, completely and irreversibly dominated by the Jew) will be much worse for me, for my people, and everybody else, including even the stupid Jew himself.