Mishko and Dietrich, 8/21/2009

August 22, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America:

No Treats From Obama

Comments

6 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 8/21/2009”

1. Steve on August 22nd, 2009 2:33 am

Nice video guys! Over a million and a half views! D:

Maybe it’s time we let dogs vote…

2. Kievsky on August 22nd, 2009 5:55 pm

Dietrich,

You are absolutely right that we are building a better White nationalism. At least we have the model, the blueprint. The question, is the edifice going to be built?

I hope to come again soon. I made a very good discovery for White Community Building — namely, join your local “rod and gun club.” I just joined a local fishing club. For a small sum, I got access to private fishing and camping, so I got a place to hang out with my local comrades.

An important part of local White community building is practicing Taqqiyah, that is, hiding your radical beliefs in order to fit in better and become part of the community. I know this sounds like anathema to the “use your real name and speak out locally” purists, but consider this:

Local organizations and clubs are suffering from a die-off of the regular members and a lack of interest from the younger people in the area, being as they are all playing video games and racing around on ATV’s. So energetic White nationalists can basically “inherit” these clubs.

3. Bill on August 22nd, 2009 8:46 pm

Dietrich,

A couple of points. First, the whole thing with Hal Turner. I think the fact of him being an informant scared a lot of people, where people are too afraid to support White Nationalist groups, Tea Parties, Ron Paul, ect… because they think that if they do, they’ll be put on some terrorist watch list or something. So, Hal Turner takes a lot of blame for that.

Second, there are people out there who are aware of whats going on and whos responsible for the problem. But they dont know what they can do about it. Most people I talk to feel like its hopeless. I try to remind them of the Town Hall meetings and how theres many people are out there that feel the same way we do. It seems like a “waiting game”.

4. Dietrich on August 27th, 2009 8:39 pm

Bill,

You make some good points, and we’re going to address it this week.

Thanks for listening,

-DM

5. Mark on August 28th, 2009 7:11 pm

“Republican party full of “White Nationalists . . .””

“Al Calloway (Negro):

Hillary and Bill Clinton as white nationalists of the liberal persuasion …”

ROFL! Okay, he is completely insane. No need to read anything else he has to say.

6. SpeedRacer on August 28th, 2009 8:35 pm

Excellent!

You guys are consistently pounding the nails in this creature…