Mishko and Dietrich, 8/14/2009

August 15, 2009

This Week in Disorganized America:

Comments

16 Responses to “Mishko and Dietrich, 8/14/2009”

1. ed on August 15th, 2009 10:59 pm

if the negro were to live in this western hemisphere for another five hundred years he would still be outnumbered by other races who are prejudiced against him. he cannot resort to the government for protection for the government will be in the hand of the majority of the people who are against him, hence for the negro to depend on the ballot and his industrial progress alone, will be hopeless as it does not help him when he is lynched, burned, jim-crowed and segregated. the future of the negro therefore, outside of africa, spells ruin and disaster.
    -marcus garvey 1922

2. matt on August 16th, 2009 3:16 am

MARK/DIETRICH… that song I am looking for was on your latest show again at the 1h20m15s mark… what is it?

3. Dietrich on August 16th, 2009 10:54 am

That is Nouveau Americanne by “Brazilian Girls”

4. SpeedRacer on August 16th, 2009 1:43 pm

Great Show! Keep kicking’em!

5. Bill on August 16th, 2009 8:06 pm

Hal Turner broke out of jail and crashes a plane into the holohoax museum LOL

6. matt on August 17th, 2009 2:40 am

Thanks for the response D.

7. matt on August 17th, 2009 2:59 am

Everyone: Something I must speak to… that being the goddamn illegals!! Being from L.A. I must say these insects are waaaay worse than blacks(ebonics is better than mexicant)! Just watch the news, nationally, everyday… just about every crime is committed by a wetback. Whether its raping children and/or animals, killing, robbing, etc etc, the culprit is an illegal. Granted, the ‘news’ doesn’t ever utter the words ‘illegal alien’ because that is racist, but the descriptions say it all. Check any law enforcement website nationwide most wanted lists are full of illegals. All these sanctuary city policies make these bastards damn near untouchable. 30-50 million and counting. All day, everyday more swarm across the border, bringing diseases with them, old and new. I rarely hear mention of this filth on your shows and shows like it. How come? I’d like to hear others opinions on this as well. They spawn 3X more than blacks, so it’s a bigger issue that needs more attention focused on it.

8. hingerty on August 17th, 2009 8:10 am

Great show. Apparently the Fuehrer DID shake hands with Jesse. Interested to hear yer views on Hufschmidt. He is a “queer bird”. I have listened to all of em’. Since before ipod days. . Huf has said some good things but he has hitched his wagon in the nut camp. I agree ..moon landing..flouride..lizard people…it dilutes the message. I feel like Metzgers admonition..”What have you done for your race today” IS best. . Mark has a good heart. He IS a pit bull tho! Fearless. Yours is best weekly show of all. Also like Prothink, Metzger, Aryan aLternative. ANd LINDER. has a good show..when he has one!

9. Tim on August 18th, 2009 9:39 am

Dude, you sent hufshit into a nutzpah mode!

Could have told you not to engage that asshole. What were you thinking?

10. Tim on August 18th, 2009 9:41 am

Linder hosted VNN on Hal Turners server. Compromised all that post there to the feds. Enough said.

11. Blue Collar Brad on August 18th, 2009 9:43 pm

I wanted to bring this to your attention, since you are so big on the BNP, they hate the Muslims so much that they sold out to the Zogg Masters. I don’t know who’s worse now, Alex Jones or Nick Griffen.

I am just trying to keep it white and Christian.

12. Steve on August 19th, 2009 2:45 am

Blue Collar Brad…that must be some good crack your smoking.

13. Blue Collar Brad on August 19th, 2009 12:15 pm

Hey Steve, you’re a douchebag! I present you fools evidence. Did you even bother to look at it? Sorry if the truth hurts, you fool. My friends and I at North East White Pride wrote the BNP and they don’t even bother to write us back. Hey Steve, anybody that knows me, knows that I am 100% drug free. I don’t smoke and I exercise quite frequently. See, this is why this thing became VNN Light because almost everybody on here is from VNN from one time and I see you guys still have the ‘I’m smarter than everybody’ attitude. That’s a typical jew move or VNN move. Throw an insult out before reviewing the evidence instead of saying, ‘Gee Brad, I think you may be wrong, here is my evidence.’ So Steve, that makes you a douchebag. That was not my only evidence, but I won’t waste my time here. I know I am not all knowing, but I know this, sometimes it’s better to keep your mouth shut and learn something. So maybe you better go back to school, Stevie boy.

14. Blue Collar Brad on August 19th, 2009 1:13 pm

I’m sorry I bothered you guys. I assure you that this will be my last attempt at posting a comment. I know you will not be heartbroken, lol. Maybe you guys should think before you scare off anymore people. So that was my swan song. I just try to present the facts on the BNP and was quite shocked while researching it. So this makes me a crackhead I see, I’ll continue learning and growing elsewhere. I’m afraid the waters here have gotten quite stagnated.

15. Steve on August 19th, 2009 4:06 pm

Wow, I should have said “That’s some FANTASTIC crack you’re smoking!”.

16. Steve on August 19th, 2009 6:11 pm